Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Currently Looking for Wind
    Release CJ

Voices in the wind telling me to come home...

“As the blood runs down my face, all I can hear is the screams of my siblings crying out to me, asking or help but all I did was stand there and watch my whole family be taken away…did I even have a family to begin with?”

As the dream made me toss and turn, I woke up finding myself on the floor of my room, sweat dripping down on my cheek, my heart racing for a title. I couldn’t feel my body at first but what was this feeling…fear? Sadness? Why was I dreaming of that dreaded day man years ago…

Picking up myself, I check the clock of my room, my nezumi alarm didn’t went off, mostly due to I woke up from a night mare. My head hurting from the impacting from rolling over off to the side, my head throbbing in pain lke getting stabbed by a needle multiple times. As I grabbed my gear, I prepare for my voyage to the north from the land of water. My two swords, Kurowasa and Kuroryujin tucked into a sash on my right side, my belt with my other tools. I took my head band and marked a line thtough it as I tossed it to the side of my bed, along with a note saying;

“Dear visitor,
    If your reading this and wondering where I am, I have moved on from this village, Kiriagkure haunts me to this day and I can’t stand living here anymore. I have researched a place where I can remain and finally find peace in my life. I leave with my pride held intact.

Yoro Nezumi.”

With the note written, covering my face with my hood, I jump from my window, activating Hiding with Camouflage Technique, allowing it to cover my track as I jumped from roof top to the next as I made my way to the border lands.

Several hours after moving through the village and making it outside to the borders, I simply look for the boat I had set up for my voyage to which after I made my way, I began to sail towards the land of lightning.

12hours to Kumogakure.
    (Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Re: Voices in the wind telling me to come home...

After a couple of hours sailing through the windy oceans heading up north t the mountainous regions, I can see the cloud far above my head, as they sailed lay in the sky, carefree and not giving a care to the world. As I lay on the small bed of the sail boat, I can feel a thumping rom under the boat. The thumping caught my attention as I made it to the shoreline of the Land of Lightning. I rose from my bed, leaving the cabin quarters to have a look at the area.

I was in awe as the tall, mountains stood over me like a giant, small rocks along the side of the boat which caused the thumping earlier on the waterline. I couldn’t help but look around to see if the shore is close. Using a pair of binoculars, I can see a boat house not too far from the distance.

I quickly set the sail, heading due north west , and heading towards the shore. In not time flat, I arrive at the shore, placing my boat on the docks and jumping off the boat and into the boating house, but to my unlucky self, no one was home…

I quickly looked around, happening to find a map, and to my newer luck, it was of the entire land of lightning! I silently read the map and walked out looking at the directions to the Hidden Village, only to have a sweat drop fall into my face as I look up, the village is literally…in the clouds…

Just my luck…HIKING TIME!!!

I shouted to the top of my voice as I made my way towards the mountain, as I followed the trail leading up the mountain and into the borderlands of the village in just a few hours climb.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Swerve!!!

Kid was doing his usual rounds patrolling the borderlands when he saw the birds suddenly start flying of the trees and chirping while flying off, wondering what could have scared of the birds, Kid decided to investigate it and headed towards the location of where the birds were. Upon arriving at the scene, Kid to his amazement saw a stranger

Excuse me sir but I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there. I do not know you so you can't be from our village which means you shouldn't be here. What is your reason for entering our lands?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Lee View Post
    Kid was doing his usual rounds patrolling the borderlands when he saw the birds suddenly start flying of the trees and chirping while flying off, wondering what could have scared of the birds, Kid decided to investigate it and headed towards the location of where the birds were. Upon arriving at the scene, Kid to his amazement saw a stranger

Excuse me sir but I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there. I do not know you so you can't be from our village which means you shouldn't be here. What is your reason for entering our lands?
    As I’m minding my own business I can hear a voice coming form somewhere yet my tiny bit of attention was else were. Me being as rude as I can be, I decided why not give this guy my attention and see what he wants.

“Excuse me sir but I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there. I do not know you so you can't be from our village which means you shouldn't be here. What is your reason for entering our lands”

Are the words of which this local shinobi asks me. Since Im not here to make problems, I told myself ill comply with his words for the time being, that is until im directed to the man in charge around these parts. I simply start to speak and answer his questions.

Sorry, Im a traveler who just recently fled from the confines of my home…I don’t wish to return to that place, as they are all weak mined and I have no desire to fight for their causes anymore! You may know my brother, Zero Nezumi. Im here to see him as well, if he is here still…also id like to speak with the man in charge if that’s possible.

I replied to the child infront of me. Though im not one to usually bow to the whims of a child, I made this a one time thing due to him being a member of the village I intend to join.

By the way, my I ask who are you…?
    I said cocking my head to the side as I made a full stop.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Swerve!!!

Listening to the mans response, Kid couldn't help but wonder exactly where it is he fled from and why he was never told Zero had a brother

Your brother is Zero? Yes I know him as he is a friend of mine but he is currently not in the village because he is on a mission and our Kage is currently busy with some important work. Where exactly is it that you have fled from?

I am sorry that I did not introduce myself but I am Death The Kid, proud shinobi of Kumogakure and what is your name, brother of Zero Nezumi?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Lee View Post
    Listening to the mans response, Kid couldn't help but wonder exactly where it is he fled from and why he was never told Zero had a brother

Your brother is Zero? Yes I know him as he is a friend of mine but he is currently not in the village because he is on a mission and our Kage is currently busy with some important work. Where exactly is it that you have fled from?

I am sorry that I did not introduce myself but I am Death The Kid, proud shinobi of Kumogakure and what is your name, brother of Zero Nezumi?
    Persistent is the world I can describe this Kid. I simply sigh and looking up into the sky, I simply looked back down to earth after a few seconds, crossing my arms and walking slightly away from Kid. The nightmares that haunted me as I thought of a reply to tell to the ninja. With enough strength in my mind, I simply said my story.

I came from the village south from here…Kirigakure. The village wasn’t one that I liked living in…I was born under unusual circumstances; the bastard child of a kidnapped Kaguya soldier and an unknown Kirigakure seductress, during the Second Shinobi World War, I grew up without knowing the loving gaze of a father, or the tender care of a mother — and he was only the first of many born out of this plot. I was the oldest of six brothers, though he took partiality to the youngest of the six. Zero was the second child , but h was born in the Hidden Cloud after the egg was removed from my mother. Though I never told Zero much about me, he knows me. The reasons if him not mentioning me is not of my concern though it was quite curious to meet him again after these years.

Hopefully he returns safe to home where I can greet him again. As for why I left is simply because I don’t desire to kill anymore…also…my name is Yoro…Nezumi..

I said without a stop in my breath and a large exhale after a long introduction

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status set
    because Sara is the best.

Sorry Lee, but you can't participate in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Ninja World Time Line

-In the Ninja World Time Line, Events that have a RP starting time during the duration of another Event are considered to share the same RP Time Line. Basically, any Event started while another is underway is considered to share the same RP Time Line and as such cannot collide.

-You cannot RP in an Event that has been started during another Event you're currently taking part of or have taken part of. This means that in terms of RP, you cannot be in two parallel Events at the same time.

-If you die in an Event, you cannot take part in another parallel Event. Your bio also respawns in your village. You can, however, if alive, transition from one Event to the other, following RP Logic and if no paradox is created from it.

-A member, even if possessing 2 bios, cannot RP in two parallel Events, even if they are unrelated.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

*poof* the transformation is over and there stands Gin Ichimaru, with only his shinobi attire on. Nothing suggesting he's the Raikage, or anyone of importance.

Well, that was fun. Now what was it that you wanted again?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    *poof* the transformation is over and there stands Gin Ichimaru, with only his shinobi attire on. Nothing suggesting he's the Raikage, or anyone of importance.

Well, that was fun. Now what was it that you wanted again?
    A long sweat drop appears on the right side of my head as something wasn’t really making sense in the current time. I simply ignored the problem caused by the God of the NW and as Kid transforms into this other silver haired fellow and asked his question, I simply folded my arms and tried again with my reply though I would seem kinda pointless

Hello sir, my name is Yoro Nezumi. I come from the village of Kirigakure after leaving it to search for a different path in life. I came here to join my borther, Zero Nezumi, but I just heard he was on some mission else where. Id like to speak to the on in charge of this cloudy village but he was said to be busy so right now im out of options…

I said with a poof of stress that I been given all day since I got here…

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Folks from the village of Kirigakure don't fair well in these parts ya know? If you hadn't said you knew Zero ya might be dead by now.

Gin turns around and heads to the village.

Follow me, and tell me what you hoped to gain by coming here. Maybe the Raikage is free to listen.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Folks from the village of Kirigakure don't fair well in these parts ya know? If you hadn't said you knew Zero ya might be dead by now.

Gin turns around and heads to the village.

Follow me, and tell me what you hoped to gain by coming here. Maybe the Raikage is free to listen.
    As I heard the statement made by the man infront of me, I simply nod and turn around to follow him into the village. Something about it gave me a eerie feeling but not of scary nature…why was my heart starting to race…my heart felt like it was about to explode, as my breathing became slower and slower. I never realized that the high altitudes of the village can make mw suffocate so easily. That being said, I feel to my knees as I tried to precede more into the village with my tour guide. As I fell , I began to remember the breathing methods taught to me when in a pinch or at high altitudes. Using my chakra to regulate my breathing, my heart rate begins to slow down more.

I finally get up and realize that this is the conditions to live in such a high place. I continue to walk and catch up to gin who didn’t seem to notice me dying earlier <.<… I simply raise my voice and speak to you.
    I hope to gain a new life…a new start…one with a new family, and maybe some friends…considering my old friend passed away two years ago…but that won’t change anything! I need to move forward and become a better ninja! And maybe one day find out my true purpose in life, rather than just killing or fun…

I said as my eyes gleamed with a bright spotlight forms around me for comedic relief.

Status
    Oct 2011
    King of the North

Quote Originally Posted by Yorotsu View Post
    As I heard the statement made by the man infront of me, I simply nod and turn around to follow him into the village. Something about it gave me a eerie feeling but not of scary nature…why was my heart starting to race…my heart felt like it was about to explode, as my breathing became slower and slower. I never realized that the high altitudes of the village can make mw suffocate so easily. That being said, I feel to my knees as I tried to precede more into the village with my tour guide. As I fell , I began to remember the breathing methods taught to me when in a pinch or at high altitudes. Using my chakra to regulate my breathing, my heart rate begins to slow down more.

I finally get up and realize that this is the conditions to live in such a high place. I continue to walk and catch up to gin who didn’t seem to notice me dying earlier <.<… I simply raise my voice and speak to you.
    I hope to gain a new life…a new start…one with a new family, and maybe some friends…considering my old friend passed away two years ago…but that won’t change anything! I need to move forward and become a better ninja! And maybe one day find out my true purpose in life, rather than just killing or fun…

I said as my eyes gleamed with a bright spotlight forms around me for comedic relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro View Post
    Guren arriving from Sunagakure a little more irritated then every other time she has to make this travel.

Attention all in the village of kumogakure having sent your forces to sunagakure i have come for the Raikage's head inexchange for him making a poor decision.

now i know your Raikage to be somewhat of an understanding man so if he would oblige it will end this conflict as acting kazekage v.s Raikage whoever falls that village will have lost.

using the jutsu empty cicadia shell to send this announcement to you

Guren with a devious smile slightly chuckles as she knows that she is not the kazekage but the bait has been set. will see if he falls
    Gin was gonna respond continuing this charade with the new person. Obviously he wasn't going to deny the brother of one of his villagers refuge in his village. But suddenly this voice echoed through the borderlands. Calling the Raikage out, whoever foolish enough to do that has to be interesting. Gin tells the messenger at the gate to go and grab his cloak and hat.

Hey, let's go check that out. It might go along way in the eyes of the Kage.

The messenger comes back with Gin's belongings. He begins putting them on and putting his spear on his back, with is other things. Gin finish by hanging the raikage hat on his back. Looking at the new guy figuring his secret was out. Gin went into his pocket and took his Kumogakure headband out and toss it at him.

Take good care of that one and I'll give ya yer own after this.

Gin begins walking back to the borderlands.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Release CJ

Gin was gonna respond continuing this charade with the new person. Obviously he wasn't going to deny the brother of one of his villagers refuge in his village. But suddenly this voice echoed through the borderlands. Calling the Raikage out, whoever foolish enough to do that has to be interesting. Gin tells the messenger at the gate to go and grab his cloak and hat.

Hey, let's go check that out. It might go along way in the eyes of the Kage.

The messenger comes back with Gin's belongings. He begins putting them on and putting his spear on his back, with is other things. Gin finish by hanging the raikage hat on his back. Looking at the new guy figuring his secret was out. Gin went into his pocket and took his Kumogakure headband out and toss it at him.

Take good care of that one and I'll give ya yer own after this.

Gin begins walking back to the borderlands.
    As the voice enter my brain, I simply look back at the area and hear a faint voice coming from the borders, as I turn around to respond to Gin, I notice him wearing a kage hat similar to the Mizukage, and too my surprise, he was the Raikage…standing before me all this time…I gulped as the prescense around him made me feel like a weakling for some reason. Though he doesn’t look string, that spear on his back looks dangerous and powerful…but were have I seen it before… oh well, as I took the headband, I placed I on my forehead and looked at my gear and prepared for anything about to come.

Making sure everything is set, I quickly make haste behind of Gin towards to borders to greet this target.