I am weak for I have never beaten Scorps more than 5 times... At some point, I had to search for stronger opponents.
Pokemon Summoning Tournament II [ Unnoficial RP Tournament ]
Come one, come all, for the second reiteration of the Grand Pokemon Summoning Tournament. This is a tournament where you're only permitted to fight your opponent through your summoning techniques. There is no prize, this is unofficial, after all, but it does allow you to experience a different type of fighting. This is only open to Rpers of the official section, with already approved Summoning Animals and Techniques. All battling will be done in the Battle Arena.
Use this thread to apply, and to ask any questions you would like.
The application form is:
~ I wish to participate ~
[B]~ I wish to participate ~[/B]
Without further ado, the rules:
1. All fight is done through the Summons.
1.1 The user is required to guide their summons, if needed, through whichever communication link they have ( voice commands, telepathy, etc )
2. The user is able to use both contracts in battle.
3. Only 1 summon can be in play at any given time.
3.1 If a single summon technique calls more than 1 animal, then only 1 of them will appear.
4. All summoning time restrictions are void, and new restrictions are instated
4.1 The upper time limit that a summon can stay in battle is 4 turns.
4.2 Each individual summon can only be used once per battle.
4.3 Techniques that summon more than 1 animal can be used more than 1 time, as long as they summon a different individual.
5. The user can summon up to 6 animals in battle.
5.1 The battle is won once all 6 of the opponent's team are defeated.
6. Techniques that overpower or neutralize summoning techniques can only be used once, regardless of having more than one of those techniques.
7. Canon and Custom Contracts can be used.
8. In shared contracts:
8.1 The same animal can only be in battle once at a given time.
8.2 Loyalty will be given to the current summoner, despite hierarchic rank ( contract creator, signer, etc )
UPDATE: OKAY GUYS! The Tournament is finally open! Here's the link for the Tournament Brackets!
Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 08-09-2014 at 01:33 PM.