Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Will the anime ever come back?

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    With the state the Manga is in and it's dramatic fall from grace I seriously doubt it will ever return, it was cancelled because it was no longer worth while to make it, I guess its viewers dropped so low, it was no longer making ends meat.
    And the fact they they kept catching up to the manga and had to do garbage filler. No one liked filler and it lost a lot of viewers because of that, not just the storyline. It will come back because there is still a viewership. It can and will make them money and I am sure they know that. So instead of bleeding viewers to garbage filler, they stopped producing it. It was probably more a Station decision than production team decision. The Station TV Tokyo probably felt they could make more money by airing Naruto spinoff instead.

However the final arc of bleach has been significantly better than the fullbring arc and once it is finished, then the production studio will porbably begin to animate it again. The question should be "Will bleach return as anime or OVA?" If TV Tokyo decides that Bleach can't make them more money than another show, then it will probably be moved to an OVA format. A company in charge of DVD production only stands to gain money and I think the production team won't lose money by paying the fees involved in this process and by dedicating time to this project.

Worst case scenario, we have to wait until the end of Bleach and then a year while Pierrot animates it and then we get a staggered DVD release.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling

Quote Originally Posted by ssjelf View Post
    And the fact they they kept catching up to the manga and had to do garbage filler. No one liked filler and it lost a lot of viewers because of that, not just the storyline. It will come back because there is still a viewership. It can and will make them money and I am sure they know that. So instead of bleeding viewers to garbage filler, they stopped producing it. It was probably more a Station decision than production team decision. The Station TV Tokyo probably felt they could make more money by airing Naruto spinoff instead.

However the final arc of bleach has been significantly better than the fullbring arc and once it is finished, then the production studio will porbably begin to animate it again. The question should be "Will bleach return as anime or OVA?" If TV Tokyo decides that Bleach can't make them more money than another show, then it will probably be moved to an OVA format. A company in charge of DVD production only stands to gain money and I think the production team won't lose money by paying the fees involved in this process and by dedicating time to this project.

Worst case scenario, we have to wait until the end of Bleach and then a year while Pierrot animates it and then we get a staggered DVD release.
    Possibly. I was surprised when they cancelled the anime to be honest, at the time Bleach manga still maintained a good degree of popularity, though it had falter greatly, but with the current low average of the manga now, I can't see them making a fall series of a manga that has lost such a large degree of it's fan base. Still, they make series of manga's that are even less popular so...I just can't see them making a new series, maybe an OVA is more likely.

I agree with the fillers, they were awful but not a patch on some of the Naruto fillers LOL

I wish I could say I would be excited for a new anime, but I wouldn't watch it now...still, I hope it comes back for the people who still really like Bleach, the anime was very good when it was at its best and good when at its worse.

Status
    Jul 2014
    Back at school, and moving
    forward.

Not anytime soon, but maybe eventually.

Fallout Master ShouldaGonBankai's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2014
    "If you want something in
    life, steal it"- Uvogin

Im pretty sure that the anime will return a few years after the manga us completed, so all we can do is hope and wait

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I really hope Bleach returns, I am thinking if it does return it will be 2015 or 2016 Bleach manga will be ahead a lot (I will do the math later) so there shouldn't be any fillers. The Dubbed of Bleach will be finishing up sometime the end of this year, so maybe that will give this another reason to continue the anime.
    Also like I have said in other sites about this if Bleach returns soon (Fingers cross) I think they should do what Sailor Moon Crystal is doing and have an episode every other week so there will be only 2 episodes a month but that will keep this manga far enough away.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Lonely and Bored.

It will be really epic if it starts again. It really is full of unexpected deaths.

Status
    Enjoying with FT Guild

All we can do is Hope

Status
    Mar 2014
    Smegpot

Hoping is all we can do.

Status
    Jul 2014
    This user has no status.