Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Naruto lose all of his powers after the war?

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    Naruto just has their chakra of the bijuus not the entire beast, IMO I think Naruto should select new jins from each nation and train them and teach them to be friends with their bijuus. Simply setting them off free would eventually result in their capture....
    that would be a great way for the plot to continue and will be capable of acutally introducin a new stronger villian. it be sick if some of konoha 11 got a jin. but man If part 3 does happen each jin would be capable of being on par with naruto which would lose meaning. unless he kept his sage powers...

Last edited by Enialus; 08-08-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

the bijuu are not going anywhere, the found the person which path they need to follow. as the sage of the six path stated.

I never realize how scary that monster is untill i Saw orange hokage avatar. :X

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He certainly will loose some of his powers. I'm sure he's not going to keep all the bijuu sealed inside him.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    He certainly will loose some of his powers. I'm sure he's not going to keep all the bijuu sealed inside him.
    they are going to be sealed inside of him, where are they going to go? if they are released what stopping the NV from another madara/obito/akatsuki

them being with naruto is part of the prophecy.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea same here I agree with what the sage said there paths have been chosen and it is to follow naruto and be with him. I feel if part 3 does happen it will beyon the naruto world we know of currently cause otherwise there is no plot for it being continued. tht way kishi will be able to tie in lose ends and introduce new type power like how one piece introduce haki way later on. Wait so what will happen to the juubi after the war.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Part 3? What did I miss? Someone explain please.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    they are going to be sealed inside of him, where are they going to go? if they are released what stopping the NV from another madara/obito/akatsuki

No that's not part of the prophecy that he keeps them forever. I think Naruto will teach people the beast aren't just monsters. Also without BZ there can't be another madara/obito/akatsuki

They have to release eventually, Naruto isn't immortal. He's also going to lose the sage's chakra as well.

Last edited by Draxus; 08-08-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Orange Hokage View Post
    Naruto just has their chakra of the bijuus not the entire beast, IMO I think Naruto should select new jins from each nation and train them and teach them to be friends with their bijuus. Simply setting them off free would eventually result in their capture....
    or maybe have the tailed beast be pets of the villages to keep peace and stuff.....let them roam free or guard the villages instead of being trapped again inside of jinchūriki

the point of jinchūriki imho are to be used as weapons in the ninja world right but if there able to roam free it will show the change inhte ninja world

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

No that's not part of the prophecy that he keeps them forever. I think Naruto will teach people the beast aren't just monsters. Also without BZ there can't be another madara/obito/akatsuki

They have to release eventually, Naruto isn't immortal. He's also going to lose the sage's chakra as well.
    there will always be people trying to use the beast power, you just don't leave a huge source of power like that and not expect someone trying to control it.

the sage chakra is probably enough to last a life time, so don't cling on that hope that naruto will lose it.
    Sasuke has the rinnegan is he going to go blind in one eye after his power ran out ?

and beside we don't know how there power works

kaguya also refers to there powers as Techniques

so there powers could possible be a power that is capable of regenerating itself.
    not something that would run out.

Last edited by Cael; 08-08-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Have people forgotten that releasing the Tailed Beasts would kill Naruto?

Besides he can just release the ones that are inside Kaguya, and keep the bits inside himself.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there will always be people trying to use the beast power, you just don't leave a huge source of power like that and not expect someone trying to control it.

the sage chakra is probably enough to last a life time, so don't cling on that hope that naruto will lose it.
    Sasuke has the rinnegan is he going to go blind in one eye after his power ran out ?

and beside we don't know how there power works

kaguya also refers to there powers as Techniques

so there powers could possible be a power that is capable of regenerating itself.
    not something that would run out.
    LOL... don't be so defensive. I don't "cling to the hope" that Naruto will lose his Rikudo powers, it just makes sense for a story tell point of view. Not everyone is either a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy. Once you have the power of a god its very hard to make any future enemies hold any real threat without permanently marginalizing every character except Sasuke. It's very possible Sasuke could go back to just having EMS.

Sure it's possible they won't lose their powers, but I just don't think they will... I mean... if that's okay with you. LOL

As far as people trying to use the bijuu's power, sure it's possible but so what? Doesn't the ninja world need to learn to live along side the bijuu? Naruto's going live with the bijuu his entire life and then when he dies and all hell brakes loose? How many people can handle all 9 bijuu in their body? Isn't even more dangerous to have all that power in one person?

I think he's going to give the rest of Hachibi back to B, Sikaku goes back to Gaara, and Naruto finds 6 new worthy jin's to take care of the rest of the tailed beast.

Last edited by Draxus; 08-08-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

That would be a very good alternative to my prediction.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im about to SOLO you

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    keep dreaming. Even Kakashi has a better chance of becoming hokage if the latest chapter has anything to say about it
    And ask you who is obito? now he knows what will happen in the future please GTFO the cycle of hatred will continue if sasuke doesnt become hokage

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Kaguya is trying to make soldiers for a reason.

Naruto is going to see what's up with that and he will fight ninjas in space.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

LOL... don't be so defensive. I don't "cling to the hope" that Naruto will lose his Rikudo powers, it just makes sense for a story tell point of view. Not everyone is either a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy. Once you have the power of a god its very hard to make any future enemies hold any real threat without permanently marginalizing every character except Sasuke. It's very possible Sasuke could go back to just having EMS.

Sure it's possible they won't lose their powers, but I just don't think they will... I mean... if that's okay with you. LOL

As far as people trying to use the bijuu's power, sure it's possible but so what? Doesn't the ninja world need to learn to live along side the bijuu? Naruto's going live with the bijuu his entire life and then when he dies and all hell brakes loose? How many people can handle all 9 bijuu in their body? Isn't even more dangerous to have all that power in one person?

I think he's going to give the rest of Hachibi back to B, Sikaku goes back to Gaara, and Naruto finds 6 new worthy jin's to take care of the rest of the tailed beast.
    There will always be people trying to destroy peace and misuse the power of the Tailed Beasts, what happens the next time someone like Madara comes along and no one can stop him?

The powers are permanent, the Sage said they would decide the future, so he gave them the powers to help them achieve their goal.

He wouldn't have asked what they were going to do after the war if the powers were temporary.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    There will always be people trying to destroy peace and misuse the power of the Tailed Beasts, what happens the next time someone like Madara comes along and no one can stop him?

The powers are permanent, the Sage said they would decide the future, so he gave them the powers to help them achieve their goal.

He wouldn't have asked what they were going to do after the war if the powers were temporary.
    Yeah none of this countered what I said. First point you make is invalid because Naruto is NOT immortal. And really... another Madara in Naruto's lifetime? Get real! Also without BZ what would have become of Madara?

The last two point has no depth, the future doesn't exist while IT is in place (the goal being to stop it), so once that's gone they won't need Rikodu's power to work to build their ideal futures.

Last edited by Draxus; 08-08-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

Yeah none of this countered what I said. First point you make is invalid because Naruto is NOT immortal. And really... another Madara in Naruto's lifetime? Get real! Also without BZ what would have become of Madara?

The last two point has no depth, the future doesn't exist while IT is in place (the goal being to stop it), so once that's gone they won't need Rikodu's power to work to build their ideal futures.

when the time comes naruto will decide what to do with them, They were in the sage and when it came to sage dying he decided to set them free to run wild, and that was a mistake on its own.

your not thinking of the inbetween, how naruto would achieve peace. Naruto is ofcourse the child of the prophecy, and it was set out for him to be the one to achieve peace in the NV, but when that time comes I am sure the beast will be in an era that is safe for them.

the Rikodu's power is not for everyone to use to build their future, it belongs to naruto to protect his friends and family. that was the answer he gave to the sage after all, the sage wanted to see what he would use the power for.
    and if the sage wanted to know what he wanted to use the power for, I am sure he didn't want him to just defeat madara with it.

Last edited by Cael; 08-08-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when the time comes naruto will decide what to do with them, They were in the sage and when it came to sage dying he decided to set them free to run wild, and that was a mistake on its own.

your not thinking of the inbetween, how naruto would achieve peace. Naruto is ofcourse the child of the prophecy, and it was set out for him to be the one to achieve peace in the NV, but when that time comes I am sure the beast will be in an era that is safe for them.

the Rikodu's power is not for everyone to use to build their future, it belongs to naruto to protect his friends and family. that was the answer he gave to the sage after all, the sage wanted to see what he would use the power for.
    and if the sage wanted to know what he wanted to use the power for, I am sure he didn't want him to just defeat madara with it.
    Okay... when did I say he would release the bijuu to run wild? When did I say the Rikodu power belongs to everyone? Are you even reading my entire posts?

Please to presume to know what I'm thinking nor be so arrogant to think your idea is only one way to achieve peace in the NV.

I'm sure if the sage could he would allow Naruto to have the power forever, I just don't think that's within his ability to do. Eventually the chakra the sage gave him will be used up. That's just what I think would be best for the story.

Just as an aside Rikudo's mistake, at least from his point of view, wasn't allowing the bijuu to be free, it was leaving the legacy of hatred between his two sons.

Last edited by Draxus; 08-08-2014 at 03:57 PM.

Status
    Jul 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay... when did I say he would release the bijuu to run wild? When did I say the Rikodu power belongs to everyone? Are you even reading my entire posts?

Please to presume to know what I'm thinking nor be so arrogant to think your idea is only one way to achieve peace in the NV.

I'm sure if the sage could he would allow Naruto to have the power forever, I just don't think that's within his ability to do. Eventually the chakra the sage gave him will be used up. That's just what I think would be best for the story.

Just as an aside Rikudo's mistake, at least from his point of view, wasn't allowing the bijuu to be free, it was leaving the legacy of hatred between his two sons.
    I don't think so. The sage has been living with his power for all of time basically. Even with all the fighting he did and everything else the sage still had the power to give to naruto. So, it's safe to assume that this power is permanent and that naruto will have it for the rest of his life.

Plus, the sage said he 'gave' the chakra away. As in not coming back...GAVE.

The sage said that his way of thinking was too naive as he didnt see the tailed beasts being used as weapons beforehand. So, letting them roam free was his mistake. But as soon as he said that, then naruto and the tailed beast countered him by saying he was wrong to think he was being naive.

So, there is a strong possibility that naruto will let the beast roam free and just keep a piece for himself.

Last edited by jiraiya nindo; 08-08-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya nindo View Post
    I don't think so. The sage has been living with his power for all of time basically. Even with all the fighting he did and everything else the sage still had the power to give to naruto. So, it's safe to assume that this power is permanent and that naruto will have it for the rest of his life.

Plus, the sage said he 'gave' the chakra away. As in not coming back...GAVE.
    And now that he gave it away it can be used up. When did I say it was going back to the sage? Do live on a farm? You seem to love building straw men.

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya nindo View Post
    The sage said that his way of thinking was too naive as he didnt see the tailed beasts being used as weapons beforehand. So, letting them roam free was his mistake. But as soon as he said that, then naruto and the tailed beast countered him by saying he was wrong to think he was being naive.

So, there is a strong possibility that naruto will let the beast roam free and just keep a piece for himself.
    I don't think this point helps your case. Rikodu said it was mistake, but Naruto clearly disagrees. I was actually referring to what Hagoromo said when he first created the bijuu and told them they would find someone to take them down the correct path unlike him.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by KingSmoke View Post
    A part 3 is being very anticipated right now. And the way I see it, and many others will agree, Naruto being the strongest man on earth at that point in time will mean that nobody will even consider stepping to him. And if so, that may only be Sasuke at the end of the series if they fight for Hokage.

Or maybe Part 3 will have a much, much lesser emphasis on fighting... which I totally wouldn't mind. What do you think?
    Plotwisely speaking, both Naruto and Sasuke should lose all powers related to the Ootsutsuki bloodline (this includes even lifeforce -in case of Naruto- and Sharingan -in case of Sasuke-, and Hagoromo's powerups).

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

in on of your earlier post you stated them being release " They have to release eventually, "
    and I might have confuse with who you refering to when you were talking about

"The last two point has no depth, the future doesn't exist while IT is in place (the goal being to stop it), so once that's gone they won't need Rikodu's power to work to build their ideal futures."

I haven't given you an idea how to achieve peace in NV, because I honestly don't know how he's going to do that

the bijuu being release was what led up to these events, there power were used for war.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manga FAX *Throw Pages*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hiru View Post
    Plotwisely speaking, both Naruto and Sasuke should lose all powers related to the Ootsutsuki bloodline (this includes even lifeforce -in case of Naruto- and Sharingan -in case of Sasuke-, and Hagoromo's powerups).
    what would be the point of them losing power, after we saw the peak of what they could do, I think they should give sasuke another power up and then turn him into a villain if they going to do a part 3

then they could continue with what the sage toad saw

Last edited by Cael; 08-08-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alpha as ****.

Naruto is exceptional even without all those powers. Remember:

He has massive chakra pool, something of what Kakashi was in awe without counting Kurama.
    He gained control of Kurama's chakra (back in part 1 to counter Neji) in a ridiculous short amount of time.
    He mastered Rasengan in a week.
    He made an above S-rank technique, something that his predecessors couldn't even dream of.
    He perfected Sage Mode.
    Bettered the usage of Rasenshuriken in a short amount of time ( being able to throw such a dense form of chakra).

So I need to go on? It's basically his ability and potential, not affected by given powers. Naruto is majestic even without outter powers.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in on of your earlier post you stated them being release " They have to release eventually, "
    and I might have confuse with who you refering to when you were talking about
    I was talking about when Naruto dies. I personally think Naruto will find jin's for all the beast.

I haven't given you an idea how to achieve peace in NV, because I honestly don't know how he's going to do that

the bijuu being release was what led up to these events, there power were used for war.
    I'm glad we can agree that he doesn't necessarily need Rikodu's power to protect his family and friends then.

You can't possibly believe the fact that bijuu were released has more to do with the current events of the manga than Black Zetsu. Keeping the power of the Bijuu to himself is not much different than what Madara or Kaguya wanted to do. Yes humans may use them for war, but if not bijuu it be jutsu, if not jutsu it be weapons, and without weapons it be with bare fists. The Bijuu are inconsequential.