Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Naruto lose all of his powers after the war?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSmoke View Post
    A part 3 is being very anticipated right now. And the way I see it, and many others will agree, Naruto being the strongest man on earth at that point in time will mean that nobody will even consider stepping to him. And if so, that may only be Sasuke at the end of the series if they fight for Hokage.

Or maybe Part 3 will have a much, much lesser emphasis on fighting... which I totally wouldn't mind. What do you think?
    My answer is No, Naruto will not lose his powers. Rather, he will have even more powers. Why?
    Because manga-logic. The last guys who was a legend was Hagoromo. He failed to establish peace, or achieve his goal. The new legend will erase the last one. So what's next?

Well, we have seen Sasuke's Rinnegan. Note very well. It was called "Sasuke's Rinnegan". Now, we have seen Kakashi's PS and it made Sasuke shit in his pant. Folks, Have you ever considered Naruto's dojutsu? The power of the NarutoGod?

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    I was talking about when Naruto dies. I personally think Naruto will find jin's for all the beast.

I'm glad we can agree that he doesn't necessarily need Rikodu's power to protect his family and friends then.

You can't possibly believe the fact that bijuu were released has more to do with the current events of the manga than Black Zetsu. Keeping the power of the Bijuu to himself is not much different than what Madara or Kaguya wanted to do. Yes humans may use them for war, but if not bijuu it be jutsu, if not jutsu it be weapons, and without weapons it be with bare fists. The Bijuu are inconsequential.
    Those jutsu and weapons can't end the world with the Infinite Tsukuyomi like the Tailed Beasts can.

If Naruto just releases them then someone will round them up again and try this whole thing all over again, even Sasuke was against them being used as weapons again that is why he tried to destroy them.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Those jutsu and weapons can't end the world with the Infinite Tsukuyomi like the Tailed Beasts can.

If Naruto just releases them then someone will round them up again and try this whole thing all over again, even Sasuke was against them being used as weapons again that is why he tried to destroy them.
    Wow... do you read the manga? The only other person able to perform IT currently is Sasuke, not sure who you think this mysterious "someone" could be. If you're talking about the next Indria carnation, then Naruto would be dead so your point is moot. Also without BZ or the tablet how would this new Indria learn the jutsu needed to do IT.

Your point about Sasuke just proves he was similar to Indria, Madara, and Kaguya's way of thinking. Are you saying Sasuke was right? Because as far as I can tell, his way of thinking has been trumped by Naruto's throughout the entire manga.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

What happened this chapter?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSmoke View Post
    What happened this chapter?
    It has been established if they lost the powers or not yet.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123