Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2013

Re: Naruto villains rant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillain View Post
    well I kind agree with you but he lacks an evil goal.
    I dont like this peace thing anymore.
    No. Him wanting peace doesn't justify all the things he caused. Actually, there is no evidence that he wants "peace". In his dialogue with Obito after becoming Juubi's Jinchuuriki, he explains that he will possess the most evil Chakra upon casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Supported by Hagoromo saying that Madara is after Kaguya's power, when he was talking Naruto. Without Chakra, you die and that is something Madara knows and doesn't care about it. Therefore, the conclusion is he is after power.

A good villain isn't based on his beliefs, but based on their personality and impact.

Status
    Aug 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Rascalov View Post
    No. Him wanting peace doesn't justify all the things he caused. Actually, there is no evidence that he wants "peace". In his dialogue with Obito after becoming Juubi's Jinchuuriki, he explains that he will possess the most evil Chakra upon casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Supported by Hagoromo saying that Madara is after Kaguya's power, when he was talking Naruto. Without Chakra, you die and that is something Madara knows and doesn't care about it. Therefore, the conclusion is he is after power.
    A good villain isn't base on his beliefs; however, based on their personality and impact.
    your replies are great as always

But I cant take seriously a villain who created an illusionary world givin people their dreams

that is a proof he actually cares about peace, Mr.Naif

Status
    Jun 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheVillain View Post
    your replies are great as always

But I cant take seriously a villain who created an illusionary world givin people their dreams

that is a proof he actually cares about peace, Mr.Naif
    Nice alternative account, you have there. But you should know, that is prohibited when your real account is banned. And looking at the threads you make about villains, I won't take you serious.

Status
    Aug 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Rascalov View Post
    Nice alternative account, you have there. But you should know, that is prohibited when your real account is banned. And looking at the threads you make about villains, I won't take you serious.
    well

Stay in denial supporting your fav who cearly is gonna be revived and get Tnj-ed.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Anger and Hate are supreme

Madara is the best villain but Kishi trolled him so he can put Kaguya(who is not as good as Madara).

Status
    Jul 2014
    A long legged pissed off
    Puerto Rican

Best villains are Madara, Pein and Orochimaru. Except Nagato fell for Talk No Jutsu which kind of ruined it for me. My biggest problem with some villains is that they do that "i had a rough childhood feel bad for me and cope with me naruto" flashback before they die. Like just let them go out with a bang just like Orochi.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12