Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.ThePolymath.in

Perfect Plot for a Naruto vs Sasuke Final Battle - Kakashi's Death

I am loving the idea of a third series with Kakashi as Hokage and the grown up Naruto etc but I had a random thought now this can be executed either at the end of this part or made into a totally new part or maybe that is what this new movie is about. Anyway, here goes.

So we could all see in the end of Chapter 681 that Sasuke was pretty shocked and disappointed in Kakashi having the Mangekyou and Susano'o because he has always been of the opinion that Kakashi didn't deserve the Sharingan, something which is like an Uchiha's birthright and only an Uchiha's. While all of his philosophies are changing, he still called Kakashi and Sakura weak a few chapters back while fighting Madara. I think Sasuke will kill Kakashi which will be a pretty surprising twist given that Obito just said he was going to be the Sixth Hokage or maybe he might become the Sixth Hokage (series 3) and then Sasuke plans to kill him and succeeds, something along those lines, I hope I'm being clear. This twist and sudden change of fate will make Naruto crazy and they might be celebrating Post war and suddenly this happens and it's all back to how it was and thus, Naruto will fight Sasuke and probably both of them die thus giving the manga a little of a sad ending given that the circle of hatred never ended even after everyone thought it would.

But it's shonen and I'm tired so, you never know, this is just me pulling threads.

I hope you enjoyed.

Last edited by Drifter2410; 08-08-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Status
    Aug 2014
    If I tell u I would be in consistent danger.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Message me if u want ;) Im
    boreeeed.

Re: Perfect Plot for a Naruto vs Sasuke Final Battle

m8 Naruto would destroy Sasuke to be honest...

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.ThePolymath.in

Quote Originally Posted by lojzaHD View Post
    Though I'm not a Naruto Fanboy but I agree. Still it's mentioned in the manga clearly that when Naruto and Sasuke fight, they'll both die. Anyway, he will be pretty pissed and I guess it will be one hell of a battle, that is, if it happens the way I think it might.

Status
    Aug 2014
    If I tell u I would be in consistent danger.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Message me if u want ;) Im
    boreeeed.

Yes but like u saw Indra(Madara) lost against Hashirama(Ashura) well he pretty much said about both dying before getting these AMAZING powers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter2410 View Post
    Though I'm not a Naruto Fanboy but I agree. Still it's mentioned in the manga clearly that when Naruto and Sasuke fight, they'll both die. Anyway, he will be pretty pissed and I guess it will be one hell of a battle, that is, if it happens the way I think it might.

The Sage of the Six Tacos Sonzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm one of the biggest Sasuke fans on NB and even I have to admit that Nardo would neg diff solo his ass...

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.ThePolymath.in

Yes but like u saw Indra(Madara) lost against Hashirama(Ashura) well he pretty much said about both dying before getting these AMAZING powers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonzumaki View Post
    I'm one of the biggest Sasuke fans on NB and even I have to admit that Nardo would neg diff solo his ass...
    Even though I agree, I think Kishi sensei will always keep them equal in the end, irrespective of all feats. Also, my thread isn't about who'll solo whom, it's about how the battle will happen, so let's stay on topic guys.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    wana mess with me..?? i will
    drag u down to my level and
    beat u up...JUST CHILL

i know if there will a battle of naruto vs sasuke happen .either one of them must be controlled by a dark entity most probably it is sasuke

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imma solo your thread in

funny considering how many times this ahs been said by naruto fans or whoever fans since naruto's first against sasuke, and then sasuke won them all.

keep saying naruto would destroy sasuke, keep doing that.

--

sasuke isnt idiot. he won't coup d'etat, kill the hokage (which in your case, kakashi the 6th hokage). it was exactly what tiachi, his brother was preventing from. he would wait, in case kakashi does become hokage

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not in a good mood !!!

How will the final fight happen if Sasuke is already dead? Maybe it will be a dream Naruto has while in his Hokage office?

Status
    Jul 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke is too smart to be easily defeated by naruto. Sasuke doesn't need the OP attacks that naruto has, all he needs are attacks that compliment his intelligence. Attacks like amat(which he can turn into a million different shapes), chidori(can use a multitude of variants), and his S/T instantaswap tech. Sasuke is way more dangerous than everybody believes. No shinobi, at this point, can even stand against sasuke save naruto. So, no matter what it wont be a landslide.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alpha as ****.

You have to remember that Naruto is always too modest for his own good. They are always depicted as equals, but it's obvious Naruto has a lot more ability.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto vs sasuke wont happen

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin

Even though I agree, I think Kishi sensei will always keep them equal in the end, irrespective of all feats. Also, my thread isn't about who'll solo whom, it's about how the battle will happen, so let's stay on topic guys.
    Agreed. If Kishi does eventually do Naruto vs. Sasuke he will make them even. If that means Naruto willingly gives up some of his powers then so be it.

On topic, I don't think Sasuke's personality would allow that anymore. Sasuke is like a pre-teen girl, his emotions are changing constantly. At this point he is not as evil as he was and would not kill Kakashi for the sole reason he has 2 MS now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    Agreed. If Kishi does eventually do Naruto vs. Sasuke he will make them even. If that means Naruto willingly gives up some of his powers then so be it.

On topic, I don't think Sasuke's personality would allow that anymore. Sasuke is like a pre-teen girl, his emotions are changing constantly. At this point he is not as evil as he was and would not kill Kakashi for the sole reason he has 2 MS now.
    But Sasuke and Naruto will never be even though. The last battle will be between Orochimaru and Naruto, and Sasuke's life will be at stake for that battle. I think the readers of Naruto should start to respect Kishi for everything he wrote. To think that Sasuke is safe is to ignore everything that happened between Itachi and Naruto. Sasuke's life is going to be save by Naruto after Orochimaru succeed in taking his body. If you ask me how it will happen, I don't know, but I am sure it will happen.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    But Sasuke and Naruto will never be even though. The last battle will be between Orochimaru and Naruto, and Sasuke's life will be at stake for that battle. I think the readers of Naruto should start to respect Kishi for everything he wrote. To think that Sasuke is safe is to ignore everything that happened between Itachi and Naruto. Sasuke's life is going to be save by Naruto after Orochimaru succeed in taking his body. If you ask me how it will happen, I don't know, but I am sure it will happen.
    nice fanfic

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Nerdo beating Le Sauce?

When he neg diffed him like 4 times?

Keep posting fanfics noodle fapboys.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What makes you so certain that Sasuke will trigger the "conflict"

Naruto may start the fight.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Superior

Sasuke needs another power up to step to Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will be the final villain in part III

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not in a good mood !!!

Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    Everyone knows the final villain will be Madara's legs.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.ThePolymath.in

First of all I'm ignoring all the tards who're busy arguing who soloes whom or who is better. They are ****ing equal in Kishimoto's mind, deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalFlame View Post
    What makes you so certain that Sasuke will trigger the "conflict"

Naruto may start the fight.
    His reaction in the recent chapter, like that "How the **** can Kakashi have the Sharingan and PS now?" expression. So, I think I'm quite certain Sasuke might kill Kakashi and then Naruto will start the conflict because obviously kill one of his mentors and you will face the beast inside him.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemism View Post
    I kind of said that too, either at the end of this one or in part III. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post

It's not about him having 2 MS, you don't get it. I won't struggle to find the scan but Sasuke has always been of the opinion that Kakashi isn't an Uchiha and thus shouldn't have a Sharingan. Now he has the most OP Sharingan and a PS and given Sasuke's reaction of resentment (and Naruto's excitement and happiness) in the last chapter, I can see the conflict starting. His mission is to change the Shinobi system and rebuild the Glory of Uchiha but in his mind, a non Uchiha having the Sharingan is the biggest black spot on their Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy9 View Post
    You have to remember that Naruto is always too modest for his own good. They are always depicted as equals, but it's obvious Naruto has a lot more ability.
    Yes, that's the point. Naruto has a lot more ability but is to idealistic and Sasuke is blunt but has been lacking behind in ability since a while now.

P.S. I agree with you but that is not what my thread was about.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePooka View Post
    How will the final fight happen if Sasuke is already dead? Maybe it will be a dream Naruto has while in his Hokage office?
    Please read again.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Yeah that would be nice.

But a pissed of Naruto can one-shot

But I'm pretty sure Kishi would make them equal.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alpha as ****.

Yes, that's the point. Naruto has a lot more ability but is to idealistic and Sasuke is blunt but has been lacking behind in ability since a while now.

P.S. I agree with you but that is not what my thread was about.
    Okay, my bad. To get back on the topic, the prediction seems too farfetched. Why? Well, if you remember, just prior to fight with Itachi against Kabuto, Sasuke had this crazy, psychotic look in his eyes. If Sasuke was still in that phase, your prediction could've been pulled off. But after listening to Hashirama, I think he genuinely changed, not to good entirely but sort of like a neutral state. He doesn't give in to emotions and acts logically on behalf of his goals ( i.e. not rescuing Sakura because she doesn't matter ). I don't think he has anything left in him to murder someone in cold blood just because he stands in his path. If your theory is somewhere close to the truth, it means Sasuke would surely fight Naruto because there's just no way he could become a Hokage next to Naruto.

I'm actually kind of hoping for a DBZ end, when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke. They should fight, but without the intent to kill, as friends, just like Goku and Vegeta did.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His reaction in the recent chapter, like that "How the **** can Kakashi have the Sharingan and PS now?" expression. So, I think I'm quite certain Sasuke might kill Kakashi and then Naruto will start the conflict because obviously kill one of his mentors and you will face the beast inside him.

Hm, I'm not so sure.

To me his reaction was basically the readers reaction. He was confused at how he could have both MS and master Perfect Susanno instantly. I don't think he was jealous/angry - he's above that now. Not to mention that the powers are temporary.

I think Naruto will declared Hokage. Sasuke won't want to be a part of the village. He's said he won't attack the villiage and instead will roam the lands, start his clan or something else where and will likely protect the village from the shadows in secret. Naruto would obviously have a problem with this because he's Naruto and the conflicts will start there.

Status
    Aug 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Veni, Vidi,
    Vici..."

Wait, i don't see Sasuke killing Kakashi out of his belief that he's using something that belongs to the Uchiha. The old Sasuke? Sure. This one? I don't think so. For him to do another 180 would be too inconsistent, though seeing how things are going lately, anything can happen.

Whatever the reason though, i really do hope there'll be a Naruto vs Sasuke in the end - best way to end the Manga, imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»