Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Try not to die before you're
    dead.

Wait so, if sasuke isn't in the movie

I guess Naruto vs Sasuke will be in the manga, but i hope kishi doesn't rush through it since he has a couple months left of the manga. It must be well executed, and epic for all the years we have waited, and fantasied about naruto vs sasuke the final fight.

Dont lie i know you have fantasied about it.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    lol

Re: Wait so, if sasuke isn't in the movie

So Naruto killed Sasuke in the final fight?

Status
    May 2012

Status
    Mar 2013
    Try not to die before you're
    dead.

You won't log me out this time.

The Lawyer of NarutoBase HaterFtw's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!

Who said ?

Status
    Aug 2014
    Oranges :3 WANT!

Don't see any reason why would Naruto kill Sasuke,Sasuke said himself he ain't destroy konoha...

Status
    Jun 2014
    Wrapped in warm blankets with
    Gin, giggling

If Naruto killed Sasuke or Sasuke dies and Naruto continues to live the character and entire story would be completely undermined and ripped apart, either both Naruto and Sasuke live as friends/brothers or they both die, anything else would destroy the story.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.

They probably don't want to reveal yet his role in the movie.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NaNaNaaaaa View Post
    If Naruto killed Sasuke or Sasuke dies and Naruto continues to live the character and entire story would be completely undermined and ripped apart, either both Naruto and Sasuke live as friends/brothers or they both die, anything else would destroy the story.
    Sasuke returning with no punishment would ruin the story. Sasuke death isn't improbable, and Sasuke death doesn't mean Naruto failed. Sasuke can go the way Obito and Nagato went, being saved from the darkness but still dying a redemptions style death.

Sasuke might die happy, after his battle with Naruto, after connecting feeling with there fists, knowing that Naruto will bring peace to the ninja world, and Sasuke can finally go be with his family, just like Obito is with Rin.

Either that, or Sasuke become basically "Batman", being a wanted criminal but helping maintain peace between everyone, with Karin, Jugo and Sujetsu.....

Status
    Mar 2014
    Doriimin chu chu choko la ta
    ta ta ta~

I've never fantasized about it >.>

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Sasuke isn't in the majority of movies. I doubt he'll be in this one just because his chances are low going of the others.

Status
    Jun 2014
    Gin, giggling

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    Sasuke returning with no punishment would ruin the story. Sasuke death isn't improbable, and Sasuke death doesn't mean Naruto failed. Sasuke can go the way Obito and Nagato went, being saved from the darkness but still dying a redemptions style death.

Sasuke might die happy, after his battle with Naruto, after connecting feeling with there fists, knowing that Naruto will bring peace to the ninja world, and Sasuke can finally go be with his family, just like Obito is with Rin.

Either that, or Sasuke become basically "Batman", being a wanted criminal but helping maintain peace between everyone, with Karin, Jugo and Sujetsu.....
    No, the core of this story is Naruto and Sasuke's bond, Sasuke is the character that drives Naruto, to believe that he could die, the person that Naruto has shown more care for than anyone else, the person Naruto has sworn to save or die by the side of, to have him die and Naruto to get over it would not be believable, it would not be in Naruto's character, he swore to either save Sasuke or die with him, if he does not then he is a lier, Naruto cannot believably get over Sasuke dyeing even if it is to safe him and the villege it is not Naruto's character, Kishi has set that up.

Also Obito and co were not tied to the story the same way, its not about Sasuke dying, its about Naruto not dying with him. Kishi has set up Naruto's bond with Sasuke to the point where there lives are connected, Sakura could die, Kakashi could die and naruto could move on, Sasuke dying and Naruto just getting over it, becoming Hokage and having bittersweet memories would not work, it would undermine him as a character, he never goes back on his word, he promised to save Sasuke or die with him, if he does niether then the fabric of his whole character unravels, well that's my opinion anyway, for what it is worth, which isn't much LOL

Could you really imagine Sasuke lying dead on the battlefield, Naruto winning the fight and giving a big grin and a punch in the air?

Beside's Sasuke has never committed any really evil acts, to be honest he is not a villain, its more like he had a teenage rebellion, I mean Vegeta committed genocide and became a good guy.

I remember in blood prison when everyone dies at the end, I thought, Naruto didn't save them, and he gave this bittersweet smile, I thought, that is not Naruto it felt weird.

Last edited by NaNaNaaaaa; 08-09-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Status
    Jul 2014
    A long legged pissed off
    Puerto Rican

lol I doubt they'd kill Sasuke off. The only reason we got Shippuden was because of Sasuke. The main goal was to bring Sasuke back not kill him. "I'll find a way to bring you back without killing you, I promise..." or something similar to that is what he said like 2 arcs ago. Which isn't that long in Narutoverse since the war has been going on for like 100 chapters but it's only been 2-3 days. Plus, Naruto learning the truth about Itachi and seeing that Sasuke has a little bit of good in him to come and help them will probably even increase his determination to bring Sasuke back more...

So.... no I don't think Naruto will kill Sasuke. He'd probably knock him out and drag his ass back to Konoha or something

Status
    Jun 2014
    Gin, giggling

Quote Originally Posted by AMIan View Post
    lol I doubt they'd kill Sasuke off. The only reason we got Shippuden was because of Sasuke. The main goal was to bring Sasuke back not kill him. "I'll find a way to bring you back without killing you, I promise..." or something similar to that is what he said like 2 arcs ago. Which isn't that long in Narutoverse since the war has been going on for like 100 chapters but it's only been 2-3 days. Plus, Naruto learning the truth about Itachi and seeing that Sasuke has a little bit of good in him to come and help them will probably even increase his determination to bring Sasuke back more...

So.... no I don't think Naruto will kill Sasuke. He'd probably knock him out and drag his ass back to Konoha or something
    In the end, Sasuke was a victim, manipulated by everyone, any cruel acts he committed were a by product of the pain brought on him by others. He is not the villain Obito was, he has never committed any act any where near as evil. Obito needed to find redemption but Sasuke does not.

Status
    Dec 2012
    At the end of chapter 699

I doubt Sasuke will die. I've been thinking the title of the movie "The Last" might be a reference to the last Uchiha. Who goes missing. Again.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Howling Fox Holy Quadrality
    Solo

ya hopefully he dies.

or kishi just forgot about him. hes only been in like 3 movies anyway so who cares

Status
    Apr 2014
    Im about to SOLO you

^^ This niqqa in every post damn you love that uchiha D dont you

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post

Lel the story is already ruined

Status
    Apr 2014
    it's just manga, people

Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    They probably don't want to reveal yet his role in the movie.
    You still have the best n vs. s theory IMO, but I don't think it will happen now. Also, Kishimoto needs to move the story forward after the war. New characters need to be introduced. Naruto's passed the point of development that the suckske character served. He needs a new rival that will propel the main character's development in a different dimension. Suckske can't do that. So keeping him Naruto's rival just makes the next arc more of the same.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

They probably won't announce anything about Sasuke.

It will probably spoil the series cause people do want to know will Naruto kill Sasuke in the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»