Status
    Mar 2014
    "I have been lying to you
    guys all of this time, I'm an
    imposter; Obito Uchiha is the
    true Based God" - Lil B

Kakashi shouldn't have had or needed PS and this is how he could've saved Sakura

1) He could have Kamui sniped that massive hand away. (Pew pew)
    2) He could have Kamui'd behind her, grabbed her then kamui'd both himself and her to the dimension and come back next to Naruto and Sasuke.
    3) He could have Kamui'd in front, used complete susano'o (not winged or perfect) and use a default spirit weapon to slice the arm.
    4) Simply kamui her away from a long distance.

Kamui is so versatile and OP that I don't think Kakashi would ever have needed to use PS in the present or the future in an encounter. Unless of course he needed to fly, which could be Sasuke's role or even Naruto's role with his float tech.

Kishi has basically sparked a lot of claims about plot holes, ass pulls or illogicalness concerning his writing and Kakashi. Also Sasuke who is INDRA's reincarnation has basically had his susano'o stolen, rendering him quite ununique in regards to his SO6P power up and reincarnate status. Imagine Kaguya using Ashura bijuu mode? It would shit on Naruto who is supposed to be his reincarnate and supposedly has that form to utilise later.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Not gonna be on here for a
    while.

Re: Kakashi shouldn't have had or needed PS and this is how he could've saved Sakura

Well you know Kishi and how he likes to troll us. Besides I guess he didn't want anyone to think Kakashi was useless and he showed it to us by going all out.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Viewing your profile

Re: Kakashi shouldn't have had or needed PS and this is how he could've saved Sakura

4) would be the most probable move.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Is there poop on my face?

That's exactly what I thought, that he'd just have a baby susano'o. Maybe it would get stronger later, but not now. This is all pretty chakra-taxing though, and Kakashi has admitted several times that he has poor chakra reserves.

Status
    Mar 2014
    The Sharingan Prince C:

just goes to show how op enough kamui is let alone a kamui susanoo...

Status
    Dec 2012
    there is only one
    perfection,KAMI

what is done is done,i just hope kishi has a backup plan for all this plothole and flaws he has been making in the manga so far.

Status
    Apr 2014
    Alpha as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by poopieface View Post
    That's exactly what I thought, that he'd just have a baby susano'o. Maybe it would get stronger later, but not now. This is all pretty chakra-taxing though, and Kakashi has admitted several times that he has poor chakra reserves.
    Basically this. Not to mention that he probably doesn't have much experience using it in that fashion.