Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 55
  1. #1
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    tailed beasts powers

    It seems most people don't know all of the tailed beasts powers so I'll tell you.

    Shukaku- magnet release to control sand. Body of sand so immune to physical attacks. Body has curse seals on it to seal opponents as well. Can use wind techniques.

    Matatabi- uses fire techniques and has fire for fur.

    Isobu- uses water techniques and can create coral which can also grow on people and stop movements.

    Son goku- uses lava

    Kokuo- steam release which is when chakra heats up to its boiling point. Increases physical strength by a lot.

    Saiken- oozes alkaline acid from its body, can spit liquid acid and acid mist.

    Chomei- uses scale powder which blinds its target, making it pretty much invisible.

    Gyuki- uses ink which can be used to blind a target, restrict their movements and seal opponents. Pretty useless IMO.

    Kurama- senses negative emotions and I guess just a shit ton of chakra. (Now I've been thinking please let me know if you guys agree but, I don't think every other beast would get a special trait and not kurama. So when naruto uses all the tailed beasts abilities in his RS it turns out Kuramas is a wind RS and we know naruto has wind affinity so maybe kuramas special trait is that he's good with wind release and shukaku is magnet but knows a few wind tech's. Thoughts?)
     
         

  2. #2
    Tactician of IB The Zealot's Avatar
    Status
    The Zealot is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,994
    Location
    The Arc
    Wisley ( Wisdom )
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Yes everyone who reads the manga knows this...

    No
     
         

  3. #3
    Gaara kazekage dono's Avatar
    Status
    kazekage dono is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,030
    Location
    Mars
    ......
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Gyuki's ink is pretty useless iyo? Harsh
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    gyuki can use ink clones and sealing, its not useless
     
         

  5. #5
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    gyuki can use ink clones and sealing, its not useless
    Ink clones that can't seal a v2 . against other biju its useless
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    Ink clones that can't seal a v2 . against other biju its useless
    yet gyuki could seal madara. kurama and the 6 other bijus cant. if madara was hurt badly enough and couldnt move, gyuki could seal him before he recovers. he could even have sealed edo madara after he took a heavy blow.

    gyuki would be better off fighting an edo then tails 2/4-7/9
     
         

  7. #7
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    yet gyuki could seal madara. kurama and the 6 other bijus cant. if madara was hurt badly enough and couldnt move, gyuki could seal him before he recovers. he could even have sealed edo madara after he took a heavy blow.

    gyuki would be better off fighting an edo then tails 2/4-7/9
    That's against an edo. Any other biju would **** gyuki up.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member az eleon's Avatar
    Status
    az eleon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,454
    Location
    Unindentified
    I DON'T CARE!!
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    This thread is at #12345 in the same genre thread at ND Library

    Keep coming

    Peace
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    That's against an edo. Any other biju would **** gyuki up.
    gyuki is stronger then the 1-7 tails .. . . .

    more chakra even stronger biju. gyuki is the second strongest of the nine and would destroy the 2nd and 3rd tails.
     
         
    Last edited by ShiroT; 08-16-2014 at 05:21 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member az eleon's Avatar
    Status
    az eleon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,454
    Location
    Unindentified
    I DON'T CARE!!
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    This thread is at #12345 in the same title of threads at ND Library

    Keep coming

    Peace
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,046
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Kurama's can't be wind, considering that naruto first non bijuu Rasenshuuriken is Fuuton.

    I'm pretty sure kurama's specialty is similar to Gudodama's

    Like when his gudodama's expanded to a TTB, that was kurama's help.
     
         

  12. #12
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    gyuki is stronger then the 1-7 tails .. . . .

    more chakra even stronger biju. gyuki is the second strongest of the nine and would destroy the 2nd and 3rd tails.
    actually no. Sorry. A has more chakra than minato but minato won. Want to debate with me and look like an idiot? I'll debate every single beast can solo gyuki
     
         

  13. #13
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Kurama's can't be wind, considering that naruto first non bijuu Rasenshuuriken is Fuuton.

    I'm pretty sure kurama's specialty is similar to Gudodama's

    Like when his gudodama's expanded to a TTB, that was kurama's help.
    Fuuton because that's narutos nature type as all. But when he uses the RS with the tailed beasts powers. It was still fuuton so maybe kurama is also fuuton
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    actually no. Sorry. A has more chakra than minato but minato won. Want to debate with me and look like an idiot? I'll debate every single beast can solo gyuki
    bijus dont have skill. when a biju fights it comes down to who is more powerful not who has better wits. you cant compar mindless beats(stated by manga) to humans.

    kurama even stated that more tails equal more power, which is the reason why the 10 tails destroyed 8 and 9 tails.

    your trying to debate beasts, for cant use their full potential, and cant fully strategist can beat someone who has way more power then them. your the only idiot not to mention the manga backs up everything that im saying.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member az eleon's Avatar
    Status
    az eleon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,454
    Location
    Unindentified
    I DON'T CARE!!
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    Fuuton because that's narutos nature type as all. But when he uses the RS with the tailed beasts powers. It was still fuuton so maybe kurama is also fuuton
    OH! That mean if it just dark black ball with no special effect like other TBBFRS just a Futoon ring around it

    You easily assume that his special power.

    How so. All other TBB also have Futoon effect around it

    FRS is not create by Kurama special ability but Naruto elemental affinity

    There are never state in that manga by Naruto that his FRS is contribute by Kurama. Never once

    Peace
     
         
    Last edited by az eleon; 08-16-2014 at 05:53 PM.

  16. #16
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    bijus dont have skill. when a biju fights it comes down to who is more powerful not who has better wits. you cant compar mindless beats(stated by manga) to humans.

    kurama even stated that more tails equal more power, which is the reason why the 10 tails destroyed 8 and 9 tails.

    your trying to debate beasts, for cant use their full potential, and cant fully strategist can beat someone who has way more power then them. your the only idiot not to mention the manga backs up everything that im saying.
    Both shukaku and gyuki stated number of tails don't matter. Wanna debate perfect jins ? I'll still make you look like an idiot.
     
         

  17. #17
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by az eleon View Post
    OH! That mean if it just dark black ball with no special effect like other TBBFRS

    You easily assume that his special power.

    How so. All other TBB also have Futoon effect around it

    FRS is not create by Kurama special ability but Naruto elemental affinity

    There are never state in that manga by Naruto than his FRS is contribute by Kurama. Never once

    Peace
    Yes ik I'm not saying fuuton is his special ability its a prediction. And any tailed beast can make a biju damage so you're wrong as well.
     
         
    Last edited by Yagura and Isobu; 08-16-2014 at 05:54 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    Both shukaku and gyuki stated number of tails don't matter. Wanna debate perfect jins ? I'll still make you look like an idiot.
    he didnt mean that literally. he was saying that because nine tails judged everyone as inferior to him because he was the strongest. more chakra equal more power and this was shown with the ten tails. it doesnt mater if minato can beat ay because its been stated several times that a biju cant use its full power on its own and is a mind less beast. the stronger mindless beast beats the weaker one, especially one that has 5 less tails then it

    this isnt a debate about PERFECT JINS this is about bijus. stay on topic
     
         

  19. #19
    Isobu's jinchuriki Yagura and Isobu's Avatar
    Status
    Yagura and Isobu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33
    Location
    On top of Isobu.
    Rolling around and splashing
    water.
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroT View Post
    he didnt mean that literally. he was saying that because nine tails judge everyone as inferior to him because he was the strongest.

    this isnt a debate about PERFECT JINS this is about bijus. stay on topic
    Gyuki can't hurt shukaku because he's made of sand and gyuki has no attacks that aren't physical besides ink. Its easy shukaku wins

    Gyuki can't touch matatabi as she has fire for fur. She also has gigantic fireballs and better speed feats. Its easy to see matatabi would win

    If isobu hits gyukI and creates coral than gyuki can't move. Isobu can also tank pretty much all of gyukis physical attacks with its hard shell.

    Son goku melts the shit out of gyuki . no contest

    Kokuo would demolish gyuki. They're both basically all physical traits except kokuo also has steam released strength.

    Gyuki can't touch saiken or he will begin to melt. Than saiken also has acidic mist and liquid. Pretty clear here too

    Chomei can fly and blind gyuki. Rain down tbbs from a very far distance. Haha its clear who'd win

    I don't even have to tell you for kurama
     
         
    Last edited by Yagura and Isobu; 08-16-2014 at 06:01 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member ShiroT's Avatar
    Status
    ShiroT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,290
    Location
    home
    "I Lost" - Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: tailed beasts powers

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagura and Isobu View Post
    Gyuki can't hurt shukaku because he's made of sand and gyuki has no attacks that aren't physical besides ink. Its easy shukaku wins

    Gyuki can't touch matatabi as she has fire for fur. She also has gigantic fireballs and better speed feats. Its easy to see matatabi would win

    If isobu hits by um I and creates coral than chili can't move. Isobu can also tank pretty much all of gyukis physical attacks with its hard shell.

    Son goku melts the shit out of gyuki . no contest

    Gyuki can't touch saiken or he will begin to melt. Than saiken also has acidic mist and liquid. Pretty clear here too

    Chomei can fly and blind gyuki. Rain down tbbs from a very far distance. Haha its clear who'd win

    I don't even have to tell you for kurama
    gyuki has a tailed beast bomb

    doesnt need to touch 2 tails, tailed beast bomb

    he punches 3 tails in the face. he has already shown that he's strong enough to hold it down. if ibusi comes out to attack he gets beaten, if he hides its a waiting game.

    tailed beast bomb from a 8 tails > power of a 4 tails.

    doesnt need to, tailed beast bomb, or can used his tail spin to knock the slug and its acid back.

    gyuki can blow the scales away with his tail spin. the wind created by it would knock the scales away, anything else comes down to brute strength and power which gyuki has more of.

    might as well just say all 7 biju's crap on nine tails because your obviously underestimating the two
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •