View Poll Results: Did Kakashi make the right decision with teaching Sasuke then and not Naruto?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 90.91%
  • No

    2 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 83
  1. #1
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Why did Kakashi pay more attention to Sasuke?

    The answer is obvoius,atleast to me,but from being here i see some people disliking Kakashi over this,then again,those same people hate on Sasuke,so it's clear that they dislike how Kakashi trained him instead,even though the answer of why he did is very logical.

    Kakashi trained Sasuke because he was more important at the time.He was in danger whereas Naruto was Naruto.Orochimaru gave Sasuke the CM inorder to lure Sasuke to him in the quest for power so he can achieve revenge.Kakashi didn't want Sasuke to rely on the CM so he trained Sasuke so he can have his OWN power instead of relying on another.Relying on the CM would lead Sasuke to go to Orochimaru for more power.

    And before someone be's a smartass and says,"Sasuke still went out to Orochimaru,even though Kakashi trained him",That was after Itachi Neg Diff'd him physically and Mentally,and after the Sound four came to Konoha.Itachi,the very same person Sasuke wanted to become stronger so he can defeat appeared.No one ever thought Sasuke would face Itachi so soon.But before that was this,

    Sasuke Vs Gaara

    What training did Kakashi have Sasuke do?He had Sasuke picture Lee's movements(which Sasuke had seen when they fought),and copy them to increase his Speed,& Taijutsu,which is neccessary for the Chidori.In that 1 month time Sasuke was able to attain Lee's Speed and Taijutsu,which took Lee years to achieve + he develop his lightning style for the first time and was able to MASTER the Chidori.

    This and next two pages.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/112/6

    Speed


    Taijutsu


    Lightning


    Then Sasuke had to chase after Gaara for 30 minutes to continue the ownage,Whereas Gaara was taking a nap from the ass whooping he recieved.

    And ofcourse Gaara had to go Bijuu inorder to feel good about himself and act like he was boss.


    Before the Chunin Exams,Kakashi was training both Naruto and Sasuke Equally.During the CE,Sasuke took proirity for the reasons i said above,and even then Kakashi was still helping Naruto at the time.He went out looking for a good teacher for Naruto and choose Ebisu.He didn't just ditch Naruto,he put some thought into Naruto's training and figured Ebisu was a good choice.





    Ebisu is a Special Jonin - In rank,he's above Kakashi.He may be Fodder to you but in Naruto's world he's a high ranking Shinobi.

    Right after the CE,Why didn't Kakashi train Naruto? Look what happened right after.





    Two days after Konoha's destruction Itachi came and kicked Kakahi's ass,mindf**ked him,and left him out if commission for weeks.That's when Jiraiya came back and Taught Naruto again while looking for Tsunade,and here's what Jiraiya said to Kakashi once he was healed.





    And ofcourse the 2 and a half years spent with Jiraiya afterwards.Kakashi didn't favor Sasuke over Naruto.Sasuke took proirity at the time,Naruto didn't have Orochimaru after him,and if Jiraiya didn't step in then Kakashi definetely would of trained Naruto to prepare him for the Akatsuki,like he did in part 2.There simply wasn't anytime time for Kakashi to train Naruto.

    I made this thread in response to another thread i made about Kakashi>>>>>J-Man in terms of teaching.Funny how people actually think Jiraiya was a better teacher than Kakashi.

    The results of both Sasuke and Naruto show otherwise.Under Kakashi's Tutelage both become exponentially stronger in a very short peroid of time.Whereas with 2 and a half years with Jiraiya Naruto's most noticable change was from normal Rasengan to Bigass Rasengan.

    Kakashi helped Naruto develop his nature element,incorporate it on his Rasengan which Neg diff's Bigass Rasengans and gave him a invaulable training method which would help him Master techniques in days instead of years.

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570372
     
         

  2. #2
    Squad 10 Orihime-Chan's Avatar
    Status
    Orihime-Chan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Soul society..:3
    Posts
    3,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    癒えない 痛み
    悲しみで キズついた

    もう笑えないなんて
    人嫌いなんて
    言葉そう言わないで❤
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Because of the parallels apparently

    Obito=Naruto Sasuke=Kakashi
     
         

  3. #3
    ... Ageha Jaeger's Avatar
    Status
    Ageha Jaeger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dove sono io.
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Tl;dr - Sasuke is similar to Kakashi. That's why he chose him.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Kato23's Avatar
    Status
    Kato23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    at that time he was the only other person with a sharingan who could train sasuke and he also has a lightning attribute so he was also able to train him using that compared to naruto who he couldnt really teach much at that time.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageha Jaeger View Post
    Tl;dr - Sasuke is similar to Kakashi. That's why he chose him.
    Genuis,if you read then you would of known exactly why he choose Sasuke instead of Naruto.I exlained,it was simply because they were similar,that wasn't the only reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orihime-Chan View Post
    Because of the parallels apparently

    Obito=Naruto Sasuke=Kakashi
    I wasn't asking as if i didn't know why.The title of the thread leads into my explanation of why he trained Sasuke instead of Naruto.It wasn't simply because of parralels.If you read my post instead of just reading the title and replying to that then you wouldn't have made your post.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto X Hunter; 08-18-2014 at 07:22 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gagster's Avatar
    Status
    Gagster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    ���������������������������������
    Posts
    5,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Even after the training he still lost to Gaara, and Naruto (ironically the one he ignored) defeated Gaara.

    Kishi probably just likes Irony.
     
         

  7. #7
    ... Ageha Jaeger's Avatar
    Status
    Ageha Jaeger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dove sono io.
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Hunter View Post
    Genuis,if you read then you would of known exactly why he choose Sasuke instead of Naruto.I exlained,it was simply because they were similar,that wasn't the only reason.
    His words not mine.

     
         

  8. #8
    Jonin
    Status
    Nemesis Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    kakashi can't able to teach him rasengan or if kakashi train naruto than kakashi got killed by nine tails in his one tail cloak mode
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageha Jaeger View Post
    His words not mine.

    Now you assume im upset cause i pionted out your intelligence,as if you can perfectly read someones emotions from text on the internet.Your judgement is not good,Jaeger Kun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Uchiha View Post
    kakashi can't able to teach him rasengan or if kakashi train naruto than kakashi got killed by nine tails in his one tail cloak mode
    Kakashi already knew Rasengan,and he knew of the RS,and taught it to Naruto without knowing how to do it himself.And Kakashi could always call up his buddy Yamato to help him train Naruto.

    Naruto spent 2 and a half years with Jiraiya and learned what? That time would of been better spent with Kakashi.And there are plenty more techniques than the Rasengan in which Naruto could of learned.Surely Kakashi of the Sharingan - Copy Ninja Kakashi - The Man Who Has Copied Over 1000 Techniques would have alot of things for Naruto to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagster View Post
    Even after the training he still lost to Gaara, and Naruto (ironically the one he ignored) defeated Gaara.

    Kishi probably just likes Irony.

    I already addressed this - Sasuke was kicking Gaara's im the Finals,then Gaara takes a nap from the ass whooping he just recieved while Sasuke is chasing him for 30 minutes,then he wakes up and GEOS BIJUU,and starts acting like he's boss.And who helped Naruto win? Gamabunta.And who's chakra did Naruto also use? The Kyuubi.

    Kakashi's training was a success.Sasuke became way stronger and was whooping Gaara's ass without relying on the CM.Notice how he didn't use it until he was forced too cause Gaara went BIJUU.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto X Hunter; 08-18-2014 at 07:33 AM.

  10. #10
    ... Ageha Jaeger's Avatar
    Status
    Ageha Jaeger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dove sono io.
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X Hunter View Post
    Now you assume im upset cause i pionted out your intelligence,as if you can perfectly read someones emotions from text on the internet.Your judgement is not good,Jaeger Kun.
    You're overcomplicating it for no reason. It was simply because the two were similar.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/113/7
     
         

  11. #11
    「Bites The Dust」 NukaCola's Avatar
    Status
    NukaCola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dad! I'm in space!
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    All through the years in the
    end it appears, there was
    never really anyone but me.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageha Jaeger View Post
    His words not mine.

    he will need help to realize that he just agreed with you.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagster View Post
    Even after the training he still lost to Gaara, and Naruto (ironically the one he ignored) defeated Gaara.

    Kishi probably just likes Irony.
    He owned Gaara then Gaara ran away restored some chakra while Sasuke used nearly all of his then curse seal fcked his body up then he lost to half tailed beast Gaara. It isn't irony.
     
         

  13. #13
    ... Ageha Jaeger's Avatar
    Status
    Ageha Jaeger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dove sono io.
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by NukaCola View Post
    he will need help to realize that he just agreed with you.
    Indeed he will, indeed he will.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    FoolzBeWeary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    #sep52014thedaySBwasrustled
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    He owned Gaara then Gaara ran away restored some chakra while Sasuke used nearly all of his then curse seal fcked his body up then he lost to half tailed beast Gaara. It isn't irony.
    Owned would mean he wouldn't have been able to run away. Two it's sasuke being retarded trying to use CS in the first place.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageha Jaeger View Post
    You're overcomplicating it for no reason. It was simply because the two were similar.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/113/7
    I already know that and That wasn't the only reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ageha Jaeger View Post
    Indeed he will, indeed he will.

    How was i agreeing with you? I said that wasn't the ONLY reason why Kakashi trained Sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto X Hunter; 08-18-2014 at 07:37 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Gagster's Avatar
    Status
    Gagster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    ���������������������������������
    Posts
    5,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    He owned Gaara then Gaara ran away restored some chakra while Sasuke used nearly all of his then curse seal fcked his body up then he lost to half tailed beast Gaara. It isn't irony.
    You mean he got a single hit on Gaara, then got smashed by him in the forest and had to be rescued.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolzBeWeary View Post
    Owned would mean he wouldn't have been able to run away. Two it's sasuke being retarded trying to use CS in the first place.
    He wasn't able to run away Temari and Kankuro helped him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagster View Post
    You mean he got a single hit on Gaara, then got smashed by him in the forest and had to be rescued.
    Nope it wasn't 1 hit he was owning base Gaara and did damage 2 times before the curse mark took all his chakra and paralyzed him.
     
         

  18. #18
    top spot no dog Sage konohamaru's Avatar
    Status
    Sage konohamaru is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthgakure
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like
    when I say I won't tell
    anyone, my best friend doesn't
    count
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    All are shit. Killer Bee stomps
     
         

  19. #19
    Member
    Status
    FoolzBeWeary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    #sep52014thedaySBwasrustled
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    He wasn't able to run away Temari and Kankuro helped him.

    Nope it wasn't 1 hit he was owning base Gaara and did damage 2 times before the curse mark took all his chakra and paralyzed him.
    Because the 1 tails was acting up and they had mission to take care of. He ran away perfectly fine to me. Sasuke wasn't able to stop them from leaving meaning he was powerless. In this fight and ONLY landed TWO hits on him.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Gagster's Avatar
    Status
    Gagster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    ���������������������������������
    Posts
    5,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    He wasn't able to run away Temari and Kankuro helped him.

    Nope it wasn't 1 hit he was owning base Gaara and did damage 2 times before the curse mark took all his chakra and paralyzed him.
    You forget about Gaara's sand armor? He did a negligible amount of damage to Gaara. I don't even think the chidori stab lasted after he left the arena.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagster View Post
    You mean he got a single hit on Gaara, then got smashed by him in the forest and had to be rescued.
    why are you even trying to put up a debate? I even posted Pages of Sasuke hitting Gaara multiple times.You ignore logic,facts,and manga pages so you can continue making one liner troll responses.

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolzBeWeary View Post
    Because the 1 tails was acting up and they had mission to take care of. He ran away perfectly fine to me. Sasuke wasn't able to stop them from leaving meaning he was powerless. In this fight and ONLY landed TWO hits on him.

    LOL They ran away with Gaara literally because he wasn't fine.

    Look at this.I'm curoius to see if you're going to deny this.



    you say he was only hit two times? Gaara was known for not ever having even been scratched,much less wounded,that's why it was so big for Lee to have hit him.You're trying hard to downplay Sasuke.it's not working
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto X Hunter; 08-18-2014 at 07:52 AM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolzBeWeary View Post
    Because the 1 tails was acting up and they had mission to take care of. He ran away perfectly fine to me. Sasuke wasn't able to stop them from leaving meaning he was powerless. In this fight and ONLY landed TWO hits on him.
    Gaara was out of chakra and couldn't do anything Sasuke beat him up the whole time the Chuunin exams was going on during the destruction Temari and Kankuro took him away so he can recover and get his chakra back. 2 hits with chidori and make him scream in pain then curse mark paralyzed him just because he didn't catch up in time doesn't mean he was powerless they had a head start after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagster View Post
    You forget about Gaara's sand armor? He did a negligible amount of damage to Gaara. I don't even think the chidori stab lasted after he left the arena.
    Gaara didn't have sand armor on at that time because he was still bleeding when Sasuke caught up to him Gaara had no chakra left that's why shukaku was taking over.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    FoolzBeWeary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    #sep52014thedaySBwasrustled
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Gaara was out of chakra and couldn't do anything Sasuke beat him up the whole time the Chuunin exams was going on during the destruction Temari and Kankuro took him away so he can recover and get his chakra back. 2 hits with chidori and make him scream in pain then curse mark paralyzed him just because he didn't catch up in time doesn't mean he was powerless they had a head start after all.
    Show me where it said gaara was out of chakra. 2 hits couldn't stops him. He had to get hit a lot more times before he finale when down. After those two hits Sasuke was down for the count because he fell for gaara taunting him. He was powerless if he was done in right after he caught up to them. Then that makes him useless.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Naruto X Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto X Hunter is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just solo'd 3 apples - working
    on the fourth.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Gaara was out of chakra and couldn't do anything Sasuke beat him up the whole time the Chuunin exams was going on during the destruction Temari and Kankuro took him away so he can recover and get his chakra back. 2 hits with chidori and make him scream in pain then curse mark paralyzed him just because he didn't catch up in time doesn't mean he was powerless they had a head start after all.


    Gaara didn't have sand armor on at that time because he was still bleeding when Sasuke caught up to him Gaara had no chakra left that's why shukaku was taking over.

    Sand armor or not Sasuke was still hitting him - Keep in mind that Gaara was known to have never been hit and here we have Lee & Sasuke hitting him.Something noone has ever done.By the way you should include manga pages in your post,and see if they try to deny the manga pages.

    Quote Originally Posted by FoolzBeWeary View Post
    Show me where it said gaara was out of chakra. 2 hits couldn't stops him. He had to get hit a lot more times before he finale when down. After those two hits Sasuke was down for the count because he fell for gaara taunting him. He was powerless if he was done in right after he caught up to them. Then that makes him useless.

    You're not making sense.And why did you ignore my post? You said Gaara was perfectly fine after the Chidori hit.

    I posted a page of Gaara bleeding from the Chidori hit.You ignore that so you can downplay Sasuke more lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto X Hunter; 08-18-2014 at 07:57 AM.

  25. #25
    Senior Member bencoby's Avatar
    Status
    bencoby is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Accra
    Posts
    1,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you have nothing better to
    say, keep your hands off the
    keyboard.
     

    Re: Why did Kakashi train Sasuke in part 1 instead of Naruto

    Yes OP you are right, but you also forgot the reason below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato23 View Post
    at that time he was the only other person with a sharingan who could train sasuke and he also has a lightning attribute so he was also able to train him using that compared to naruto who he couldnt really teach much at that time.
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •