Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

Finally got someone to raise my Wood ^_^

Thank you, Cobalt! I was really desperate about getting this training done.. I love my Hashirama ^.^

So let's get this started! ^_^

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Finally got someone to raise my Wood ^_^

Drop some knowledge about Wood Release.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

Wood element is a mixture of water and earth elements, Hashirama was the first to show capability to use and only those with his DNA in them inherit it, thus he's the best at it; He can perfect it's techniques better than anyone else. The element is usually used with a snake hand sign and can produce trees, seeds, flowers and wooden structures(essentially life force) from the ground or his own body. It is weak against lightning element and strong against tailed beasts techniques. Hashirama has access to a sage move based on the element as well.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

Dean makes his way to the training field, where his student awaits him. He was ready to learn the ways of the unique KG, known as Mokuton. Dean had taught many before, even though he couldn't use the KG himself, his knowledge on it was vast. He had a bag on his back, which contained a large amount of scrolls.

"Hi, I am Dean Winchester of the Nekura Clan, and I'll be continuing your training. Since you got the basics down, how about we begin?

My way of teaching is quite simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform it for me against my clone, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique and also, how you would use it in battle (all in an RP fashion, the template days are over lol).

If that is clear, we can begin. The first technique for Wood release is simple. It starts off by molding your Wood chakra, achieved through mixing Water and Earth. You will then focus this Wood chakra either throughout your body, or into the ground before you, to create a wooden pole. This pole can be used for close combat, or even to slam into an opponent as he runs towards you, by making it extend from your outstretched hand. Wood is unique, as it allows for many combinations. Use it against my clone (plus the other stuff I mentioned)."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Detective L View Post
    Dean makes his way to the training field, where his student awaits him. He was ready to learn the ways of the unique KG, known as Mokuton. Dean had taught many before, even though he couldn't use the KG himself, his knowledge on it was vast. He had a bag on his back, which contained a large amount of scrolls.

"Hi, I am Dean Winchester of the Nekura Clan, and I'll be continuing your training. Since you got the basics down, how about we begin?

My way of teaching is quite simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform it for me against my clone, give me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique and also, how you would use it in battle (all in an RP fashion, the template days are over lol).

If that is clear, we can begin. The first technique for Wood release is simple. It starts off by molding your Wood chakra, achieved through mixing Water and Earth. You will then focus this Wood chakra either throughout your body, or into the ground before you, to create a wooden pole. This pole can be used for close combat, or even to slam into an opponent as he runs towards you, by making it extend from your outstretched hand. Wood is unique, as it allows for many combinations. Use it against my clone (plus the other stuff I mentioned)."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student.
    "Thanks for explaining your method and the technique, good sir, I believe I got it.
    " Hashirama spoke respectfully to his newly introduced teacher. He then molding his wood chakra by combining both water and earth element, each being an element he mastered completely he then used the chakra to generate a narrow staff of wood out of the palm only to swing it right at the clone's head. " I like this technique, I bet it's useful to dodge ground based techniques and also create a fast weapon for combat by using it to generate a staff. However, it is not the best choice for offensive purposes because most other techniques are stronger, also, it's range makes its usage very limited in such purposes."

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

"Good job, here you go."

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

"Now, use your Wood based chakra to create 3 to 4 small projectiles, which are around the size of a kunai. These projectiles can be created from the ground, or from your own body. These can then be shot towards the opponent with ease, and with their range, they are fairly useful indeed. Try it out on my clone."

Dean creates a clone that awaits the Shodaime's attack.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

"Good job, here you go."

Description: The user creates a thin pole of wood from either the ground or himself. The pole itself can be used as a hand to hand weapon to strike opponents or as a support tool.

"Now, use your Wood based chakra to create 3 to 4 small projectiles, which are around the size of a kunai. These projectiles can be created from the ground, or from your own body. These can then be shot towards the opponent with ease, and with their range, they are fairly useful indeed. Try it out on my clone."

Dean creates a clone that awaits the Shodaime's attack.
    Thank you! I shall try that then.

The first manipulated his wood chakra through the ground of which he then shot multiple projectiles, 4 in number, in the size of a knife or a kunai. Each are lunched toward the clone aiming to stab into it so it would burst afterword. This technique can be a useful distraction or used to attack multiple targets at once and in different directions since it's trajectory is based on the user previous manipulation and generation(where it's pointed and angled). It is, however, not that of a reliable attack because it can easily be overpowered, even with normal kanais I would imagine. if multitude of them were lunched at an enemy at once. How did I do?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

"Great job with the technique, here you go."

Range: Short - Long
    Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

"Alright, next technique. A very simple one, where you will mold your Wood based chakra and focus it into the ground before you. You will then create a wooden dummy from the ground, which can help you fight, or imply be used for training purposes. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that dashes towards Hashirama.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

"Great job with the technique, here you go."

Range: Short - Long
    Description: Focusing chakra into his hands or the ground, the user will make 3 to 4 small (kunai sized) projectiles of wood and propel them against the enemy.

"Alright, next technique. A very simple one, where you will mold your Wood based chakra and focus it into the ground before you. You will then create a wooden dummy from the ground, which can help you fight, or imply be used for training purposes. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that dashes towards Hashirama.
    Is this the wood clones technique? If so, can't I simply generate them form my body as well like Madara did?

"Thank you, allow me to demonstrate.", Hashirama said as he molded his chakra through the ground sprouting a dummy that he run with only to cooperate in a combo against your clone. This technique can be used for dodging short range attacks since it's simply preformed and resembles a human's anatomy in shape, however it's not as efficient as using shadow clone technique because these clones have more privileges.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

Nope, that one is a B ranked technique.

"Very good, here you go."

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A(+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
    Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

"Next technique starts off by forming the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, and manipulating your Wood based chakra. You will then cause multiple pillars to sprout from the very ground around you, and cover your body. This wood can then shaped into any other person's shape, making it more difficult to notice than the transformation. It was used by Yamato to transform into Sasori, and it actually fooled Kabuto. Nonetheless, use it to form into someone else."

Dean waits for Hashirama to showcase his skill.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

Nope, that one is a B ranked technique.

"Very good, here you go."

Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A(+5 for any hits landed by the dummy)
    Description: The user creates a training wooden dummy to help him train or to fight against an opponent.

"Next technique starts off by forming the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, and manipulating your Wood based chakra. You will then cause multiple pillars to sprout from the very ground around you, and cover your body. This wood can then shaped into any other person's shape, making it more difficult to notice than the transformation. It was used by Yamato to transform into Sasori, and it actually fooled Kabuto. Nonetheless, use it to form into someone else."

Dean waits for Hashirama to showcase his skill.
    Hashirama stood firmly as he composed the formation of the Bird, dog then snake hand seals. He then focused his wood chakra into the ground, causing multiple pillars of wood to sprout around his body of which they dance around, covering it before they take the shape of a different person, transforming his figure into that of his teacher, perfectly copying every detail of his look. "I'm Dean, I have a crush on my brother, muhahahahahaha"

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

"Not bad, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the technique though?"

Dean said as he laughed.

Status
    Aug 2009
    I'm back, peeps! ^_^

"Not bad, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the technique though?"

Dean said as he laughed.
    Getting all depressed about his clumsiness, Hashirama sat on the floor, head to the ground and cried quietly "It's a better version of transformation technique and also it can stay around for a good while but it's not a technique of which you can completely copy off somebody which means you will never possess their abilities or show traits of theirs you did not know of prior to the transformation."

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

"No worries Hashirama dono, as long as you get it right. Very good, here you go."

Chakra cost: 10 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By focusing chakra and performing the Bird → Dog → Snake hand seals, the user makes wood pillars sprout from the ground and cover his whole body, while using chakra to cover it with precision to produce the desired effect. By covering the wood with his chakra the user is able to transform it into another shape or form with increased detail, by using his wood chakra. This is used to create an effect similar to the transformation technique but to a higher degree of detail and realism.

"The next technique is a very useful one. You will manipulate your Wood based and send it into the ground before you, or simply into your body. You will then create pillars, trees etc which can be used to defend, attack or even supplement your fighting style. Your imagination is the limit here, or maybe the fact that the technique is D rank in nature. Nonetheless, use it creatively, and remember the advantages and what not this time."

Dean laughed, as he created the clone that ran towards Hashirama.