Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will naruto be able to make shadow clones in RM

Whenever naruto gets a new power up such as sage mode or tails cloak, he ussually ha s a decrease in the number of clones he can make.first of all, when he went three tails, the nine tails chakra caused his clones to dissapate. Also if naruto could fully use in clones in rikudo mode, the amount of techs he could learn would make it an unfair advantage. I hope kishi solves this problem before the manga becomes even more unbalanced

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will naruto be able to make shadow clones in RM

in sage mode, the only reason naruto couldnt get more clones was because he had two clones waiting with sage chakra in the toad land. if he didnt have to extract those clones for another sage mode, or if he went into sage mode regularly im sure he could get a million + clones.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure what you were talking about with the shadow clones and sage mode. He uses shadow clones multiple times while in sage mode. Here is the first time:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/431/8
    He only doesn't make that many because in order to make a shadow clone he needs to divide his chakra between them, and he wanted to be able to maintain sage mode for a longer time.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but do you think kishi will take away his shadow clones so its not unfair. For example imagine if naruto did a rasenshuriken barrage with 1000 clones in rikudo mode. That would be kind of unfair wouldnt it?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He did make a thousand like clones in Sage Mode already, look at his inner fight with the Kyuubi.

Didn't he do that Sage mode: Giant Rasengan Barrage with like 1k clones or something against the Kyuubi?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Look their at present there is no reason why Naruto cannot make clones in RM. Naruto has made them in SM and Normal Mode, so why should RM be different?

Last edited by Honord Sage; 11-18-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: there is

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't see why not.
    The clones dissapeared before when the kyuubi took over because well..it took over, Naruto was'nt in control, wich he is now.
    I do hope he learns some new jutsu now though, the eternal rasengan and kagebunshin jutsu's got lame even before shippuuden anyway.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We saw the true Power of sage mode with his fight with the kyubi. It was amazing even powerful than sage mode with Pain.

As for Rikudou mode he can enter it easily and maintaining it is nothing, he could even keep it on forever if he chose to but who wants to glow yellow all day and night. The chakra is the purest chakra we've seen so his clones wont burn.

In fact the Rikudou mode should add more protection. I don't think clones are going to be made to for training because if 2,000 clones stresses his mind that much, what would 4,000 or 10,000 do to his mind.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Before making this thread, you should atleast have thought the reason for decreased clones! In Sage mode, he has to maaintain it as .while he is in movement, it will disappear at a moment! While in Kyuubi-SO6P Mode, he will not have this problem as the Kyuubi gives him a continous enormous chakra reserves! He could have made 10000 clones in Sage Mode but he knew that Sage Mode effiiciency is its durability!

If Naruto completely masters his Kyuubi-SO6P seal, I think he could perfection his Sage Mode and create 1000 clones to fight and 1000 to absorb Nature Energy (along with the Flying Thunder Technique, Kyuubi pwer and ninjutsu)!
    Still, Naruto will become very powerful but I don't find him with a complete advantage compared to Madara (MS and Rinnegan power)! It goes the same for Sasuke! Despite how many new powers Naruto and Sasuke, Madara is still more powerful according to me! Yeah, if Sasuke and Naruto could reunite their forces, then it could be a different story!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is RM?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

Naruto couldnt use shadow clones in cloaked form because it damaged his body and the clones disapear when their hit by anything also when in sage mode he could only bring out a few because focusing his sage chakra was too diffucult, but we did see a ton when he fought the Kyuubi I think this is because he wasnt actually moving and could gather an infinate amount of it very easily. I dont think his new form damages his body like the cloak so he should be able to use plenty of shadow clones.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

imagine if naruto did 1000 giant rasenshuriken barrage

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jj1221 View Post
    whenever naruto gets a new power up such as sage mode or tails cloak, he ussually ha s a decrease in the number of clones he can make.first of all, when he went three tails, the nine tails chakra caused his clones to dissapate. Also if naruto could fully use in clones in rikudo mode, the amount of techs he could learn would make it an unfair advantage. I hope kishi solves this problem before the manga becomes even more unbalanced
    its not unfair or unbalanced, its naruto's gift and it is what it is.

And his limitations are only at the beginning bc he just learned how to use or control those tech/powers. This is not a limitation that was going to last forever.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok if some of you think that naruto is op with the kyubi's power and that he got it for nothing... think again. Remember what he went through as a child because of it, remember how hard it was for him to learn to control it, the way it damaged his body, and shortened his life span... that power came with a cost.
    On topic, yes naruto didn't use more clones while in sage mode because 1. he had other 2 clones gathering sage chakra and that would mess them up and 2. the shadow clone jutsu splits the users chakra evenly and that wouldn't be a smart move since he has limited amount of sage chakra.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    He did make a thousand like clones in Sage Mode already, look at his inner fight with the Kyuubi.

Didn't he do that Sage mode: Giant Rasengan Barrage with like 1k clones or something against the Kyuubi?
    I was wondering about that. How did naruto maek all those clones into sage mode? If he could do it why didn't he do it every time he went sage mode? 1000 saage mode narutos!

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chogre View Post
    I was wondering about that. How did naruto maek all those clones into sage mode? If he could do it why didn't he do it every time he went sage mode? 1000 saage mode narutos!
    Because that was in his inner world, and while he was fighting the kyubi in fact he was standing still and thus being able to gather natural energy all the time.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silbersteven View Post
    in sage mode, the only reason naruto couldnt get more clones was because he had two clones waiting with sage chakra in the toad land. if he didnt have to extract those clones for another sage mode, or if he went into sage mode regularly im sure he could get a million + clones.
    Awesome, nothing else to really say. The SO6P chakra cloak will allow Naruto to use a disgusting amount of clones, but it's hard to envision how much of a difference that will do against the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan of Sasuke and Madara...that's not even mentioning the Rinnegan. I mean Madara's teleportation technique and Sasuke's Susanno'o will likely easily balance out whatever number of clones Naruto decides to use.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    what is RM?

it is Rikudou Mode

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    All fear the legendary Uchihas

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Because that was in his inner world, and while he was fighting the kyubi in fact he was standing still and thus being able to gather natural energy all the time.
    Good point

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Awesome, nothing else to really say. The SO6P chakra cloak will allow Naruto to use a disgusting amount of clones, but it's hard to envision how much of a difference that will do against the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan of Sasuke and Madara...that's not even mentioning the Rinnegan. I mean Madara's teleportation technique and Sasuke's Susanno'o will likely easily balance out whatever number of clones Naruto decides to use.

new chapter out and time to update this thread, naruto will be able to do egsactly 0 clones if he does only 1 clone it will accelarate the loses of chackra due to the kyubi resulting instant death. so no clones for naruto in RM

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    getting really baked.

as of now clones will kill him if he makes them in tailed beast mode and plus kyuubi chakra is finite, granted it is a very large amount. He will probably become friends with kyuubi and have unlimited kyuubi chakra and clones but for now he can't use clones.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jj1221 View Post
    Whenever naruto gets a new power up such as sage mode or tails cloak, he ussually ha s a decrease in the number of clones he can make.first of all, when he went three tails, the nine tails chakra caused his clones to dissapate. Also if naruto could fully use in clones in rikudo mode, the amount of techs he could learn would make it an unfair advantage. I hope kishi solves this problem before the manga becomes even more unbalanced
    . Naruto is the child of prophecy and the main character.. what can you expect, of course he's going to be stroNger then everyone eventually -_-

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Look their at present there is no reason why Naruto cannot make clones in RM. Naruto has made them in SM and Normal Mode, so why should RM be different?
    If you read the manga you would know.