Status
    Jul 2014
    I am too lazy to come up with
    anything creative.

New restricted character and jutsu

I would like to suggest Chiriku to be restricted.

His restrictions would be: Been a member for 3 months , S-class Jounin and Taijutsu Mastered

And I would like to suggest a jutsu that would be only available to Chiriku bio's which would make him more appealing to the RP community.

Type: Ninjutsu
    Class: Offensive/Deffensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:

This is the ultimate technique of the Fire Temple that is taught only to its ninja monks, and requires the special Gift of the Hermit Group chakra. The technique is activated when the user takes a specific stance with their left hand making a half-ram and then extending their right hand down with his palm parallel to the ground. Once the stance is taken, the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned to defend the user, or attack their enemies. The spirit is normally calm, angelic and looks peaceful. However, whenever the user gets angry, the spirit turns red and transforms into a demonic-looking creature. Kannon then attacks the user's target with its 1000 spirit fists.

Any other suggestion or correction about this would be appreciated.

And if you don't like idea,please don't be harsh with your comments

Last edited by Barbarossa; 08-25-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Status
    This user has a status.

Re: New restricted character and jutsu

Nobody ever thinks, "I'll make a Chiriku bio!" How about that star village filler jutsu though. That was neat.

Status
    May 2013
    #inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I would like to suggest Chiriku to be restricted.

His restrictions would be: Been a member for 3 months , S-class Jounin and Taijutsu Mastered

And I would like to suggest a jutsu that would be only available to Chiriku bio's which would make him more appealing to the RP community.

Type: Ninjutsu
    Class: Offensive/Deffensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:

This is the ultimate technique of the Fire Temple that is taught only to its ninja monks, and requires the special Gift of the Hermit Group chakra. The technique is activated when the user takes a specific stance with their left hand making a half-ram and then extending their right hand down with his palm parallel to the ground. Once the stance is taken, the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned to defend the user, or attack their enemies. The spirit is normally calm, angelic and looks peaceful. However, whenever the user gets angry, the spirit turns red and transforms into a demonic-looking creature. Kannon then attacks the user's target with its 1000 spirit fists.

Any other suggestion or correction about this would be appreciated.

And if you don't like idea,please don't be harsh with your comments
    Actually I have been meaning to ask about that a couple of days ago when I was looking for a unique bio. It looks like a good one to use and the jutsu alone is very appealing. I couldn't find the jutsu in the ninjutsu section and wondered why.

I support your proposal though with instead of adding a new character altogether, just make a custom technique for it and have Caliburn/Scorps add it to Character Bound Specific techniques. The same thread where you will find Gozu's, Fuya, and Dan's jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

If you want to have a canon tech that hasn't been made into an official NB jutsu, contact Scorps. However there is absolutely no reason as why we should start making custom jutsu for certain characters. If people then suddenly start making a bio of that character then it's not because that character is interesting, but because they want to have its jutsu.

Secondly I see no reason whatsoever why we should add restrictions on a character that has nothing. Even if we would add jutsu for it, unless there is fear of misconduct or someone would show misconduct afterwards, there is no reason to restrict it. By default you need to both know ninjutsu as be of S-rank yourself to even be able to use an S-rank jutsu.