Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Penguin vs Shady

    Ashitaka looks on through the vast wasteland, waiting for his friend to show. This area was practically a desolate wasteland. No grass, trees, or signs of life anywhere. The terrain was rocky and bear, with no land marks in sight. Ashitaka shivered in fright that something might sneak up on him and bite him.

    I hope he shows up soon...
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Mei makes her way from the Kirigakure lands to coordinates sent to her by her friend penguin she met a while back. They were to have a spar to test how above penguin was, or just for fun you could say. Showing up at the area, she sees penguin and she calls out to him.

    I guess it's up to you to kick things off. I always wondered what you were capable of ..




    Mei Terumi in sig
     
         

  3. #3
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Penguin was bewildered. Such a good looking female came all this way just to see him. Maybe it was his charisma, or maybe it was his strong selfie game. But he knew he had what it took to get the babes. There was only one rule for him. No staring. He could only look in her eyes, not the chest or lower. Otherwise he'd come off as a pervert.

    Let's make this enjoyable Mei-sama. But be warned. I finish pretty quickly.

    Penguin then forms the snake hand seal and spews out a plethora of water. The water rises up, and then creates a wave that travels towards the Godaime-Mizukage.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.



    I wonder how she will respond?
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Penguin was bewildered. Such a good looking female came all this way just to see him. Maybe it was his charisma, or maybe it was his strong selfie game. But he knew he had what it took to get the babes. There was only one rule for him. No staring. He could only look in her eyes, not the chest or lower. Otherwise he'd come off as a pervert.

    Let's make this enjoyable Mei-sama. But be warned. I finish pretty quickly.

    Penguin then forms the snake hand seal and spews out a plethora of water. The water rises up, and then creates a wave that travels towards the Godaime-Mizukage.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.



    I wonder how she will respond?
    Seeing the young man Start spewing out massive quantities of water from his mouth, Mei smiled lightly while she Thought of the element at hand. Who was this kid to use water on the Mizukage; Mei Terumi. She'd definitely have his head today, though it was sad to kill yet another handsome shinobi. Simply placing her palms on the earth she uses Her earth chakra to manipulate the ground under and around the wave. Suddenly a 8x8m section of earth dropped 15m downward with penguin as the epicenter. The wave and penguin would quickly fall down into the pit, leaving penguin in a large pit of water.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku)
    - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.


    As penguin is falling Mei further manipulates the earth around and in the pit. This time she forces numerous sharp, fast moving pillars to rise from all the walls and the floor of the pit, all coming from different angles to even go through the water to crush penguin.

    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki)
    - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.
     
         

  5. #5
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Ashitaka started his decent as he spat out water. Was the ground being taken out from under him? Whatever it was, Ashitaka couldn't wait to find out what it was. Ashitaka juts knew he needed to change his position. As he fell, Ashitaka forms the tiger hand seal and an orb of water forms above the level ground. Then eight whips emerge from the orb, two going for Ashitaka and six going for Mei. The two whips wrap around Ashitaka and carry him up in the air and on the other side of the hole in the ground. The six whips traveling for Mei would pierce her throat, head, chest, arm, and leg.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

     
         

  6. #6
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Ashitaka started his decent as he spat out water. Was the ground being taken out from under him? Whatever it was, Ashitaka couldn't wait to find out what it was. Ashitaka juts knew he needed to change his position. As he fell, Ashitaka forms the tiger hand seal and an orb of water forms above the level ground. Then eight whips emerge from the orb, two going for Ashitaka and six going for Mei. The two whips wrap around Ashitaka and carry him up in the air and on the other side of the hole in the ground. The six whips traveling for Mei would pierce her throat, head, chest, arm, and leg.


    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

    As the whips start heading towards Mei and others shoot towards penguin, Mei simply does a single hand seal while she molds her water chakra. With the one hand seal water suddenly formed underneath Mei, swiftly being manipulated to grow and take on the form of a huge dragon with Mei on its head. The dragon does a quick movement, doing an upwards arc, dodging the water whips whilst aiming to lunge at you.

    As the dragon is initially going upwards to dodge the whips, Mei takes that time to pull out a scroll, and by the time the dragon lunges at you, Mei releases control over the dragon and simply allows the momentum of the lunge carry over to the attack towards you to keep the dragon In motion. As Mei ceases control of the dragon she also channels fire chakra into the scroll she had grabbed. In a split second a dragon erupts from the scroll; its body being put together by nothing but intense amounts of condensed fire. The dragon is also aimed to lunge at you but spiral around the water dragon in such a way that it would hit you both at the same time; dealing both fire and water damage in conjunction. As she releases the dragon combination, she leaps to the right off of the dragon while keeping an eye on the target.

    Super Kamikaze Twisting Dragon attack
    (Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Rank: B-S (A-rank)
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20-40
    Damage Points: 40-80
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.
     
         

  7. #7
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Upon being set on the ground, Ashitaka saw two things coming at him. A torrent of water coming his way that before had the shape of a dragon, and a dragon made of fire that was radiating intense heat. This wasn't good at all. At the last second, Ashitaka quickly spewed out a torrent of water that formed a defensive barricade around himself. Once the dragons both hit it, a bunch of steam and water quickly covered the battlefield.


    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.



    Ashitaka immediately formed a hand seal, and by using the water at his feet from his opponent's previous water attack, a dragon formed. Using the mist as cover, Ashitaka willed the dragon to go high into the air and smash down on his opponent's previous position as Ashitaka quickly began running into close range, making sure not to fall into the hole his opponent made previously.


    Rank: B-S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20-40
    Damage Points: 40-80
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

     
         

  8. #8
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Upon being set on the ground, Ashitaka saw two things coming at him. A torrent of water coming his way that before had the shape of a dragon, and a dragon made of fire that was radiating intense heat. This wasn't good at all. At the last second, Ashitaka quickly spewed out a torrent of water that formed a defensive barricade around himself. Once the dragons both hit it, a bunch of steam and water quickly covered the battlefield.


    Rank: S
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.



    Ashitaka immediately formed a hand seal, and by using the water at his feet from his opponent's previous water attack, a dragon formed. Using the mist as cover, Ashitaka willed the dragon to go high into the air and smash down on his opponent's previous position as Ashitaka quickly began running into close range, making sure not to fall into the hole his opponent made previously.


    Rank: B-S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20-40
    Damage Points: 40-80
    Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill as well as its power which can vary. Ninjas with a primary water specialty will be able to produce up to an S-Rank technique; ninjas with a secondary water specialty will be able to produce up to an A-Rank technique; normal water masters will produce the basic B-Rank technique. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
    Note: Requires a water source to use.

    As the twisting Kamikaze dragon attack was nearing penguin, Mei takes note of penguin starting to expel water from his mouth that quickly barricades him from the attack at hand. Mei knew the outcome of the fire dragon colliding with the water barricade, so as they collide and the steam spreads across the terrain and obscures their visions, Mei activates a technique. As the steam spread, Mei uses chakra in the water molecules in order to create an invisible mist that coexists with the steam and even spreads further than the steam. The invisible mist holds a special ability within it, allowing Mei to keep track of penguin via his heat signatures. This technique is activated with no hand seals and no actual proof of existence to the plain eye, so penguin wouldn't know of her "sixth" sense.

    (Suiton: Ten no namida) Water
    style: Tears in heavens

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C-Rank
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: This technique depends on manipulating water molecules present in the location (water source/water from previous water jutsus) to spread out in the atmosphere. By infusing the user's chakra into these molecules, the user can sense the enemy in/on the battlefield by sensing the body temperature or heat given out by the person. This is exactly like the mist jutsu, but here the molecules doesn't block the vision. The best part about this jutsu is that, the molecules in the air keep building up even if/when it is
    blown away by the wind till the
    water source/the water from the previous jutsu dries away. This helps in tough situations when due to some reasons, the user can't find the opponent.
    Note:
    - Can only be taught by
    Flash07.
    - Requires a previous or existing water source.
    - Lasts only six turns before water molecules evaporate or until water source is destroyed.


    With a sense on penguin's being, Mei began the next step of Her attack by infusing her entire body with chakra. With chakra focused throughout Her body and her mind set focused on speed, fluidity and silence; Mei took off at you in an arc to Her right, your left. She'd quickly and silently move to your immediate 7 o'clock as your dragon dives down on the position she once stood. In mere moments she had made her way next to you, plunging a single kunai into your left ribcage before kicking you in the back with her left leg to force you to tumble a few meters forwards with the kunai still stuck in your side.

    (Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.


    Unknown to you, the kunai had a single explosive tag wrapped tightly around it, which was to be detonated on command by Mei. Once penguin is forced forwards into a tumble, giving him and Mei some room, she detonated the tag, thus blowing a massive hole in penguin's side.
     
         

  9. #9
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Ashitaka listened as the dragon crushed the ground, but there was one thing he didn't hear. The girl. The girl didn't make any noise when the dragon hit the ground, so she must have changed her position. Without wasting any time, Ashitaka stopped running and blew out four human sized penguin made of air. The penguins then began running around Ashitaka, blowing away the mist with their tremendous foot speed as Ashitaka scanned the area with his regained sight.


    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Medium
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user gathers a fair amount of Fuuton chakra in their stomach. After gathering enough Fuuton chakra, the user forces the chakra into their mouth, then blows out the Fuuton. After the Fuuton is blown out, the Fuuton takes form of one B-rank penguin, or 4 D-rank penguins.

    Note: Can only be taught by Penguin2640
    Can use this move 3 times a battle.
    Must wait another turn before you use this again.



    Once the mist began to clear along with the penguins, Ashitaka found sight of Mei.

    What were you planning on doing with that thing in your hand, friend?
     
         

  10. #10
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Ashitaka listened as the dragon crushed the ground, but there was one thing he didn't hear. The girl. The girl didn't make any noise when the dragon hit the ground, so she must have changed her position. Without wasting any time, Ashitaka stopped running and blew out four human sized penguin made of air. The penguins then began running around Ashitaka, blowing away the mist with their tremendous foot speed as Ashitaka scanned the area with his regained sight.


    Type: Offensive
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Medium
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user gathers a fair amount of Fuuton chakra in their stomach. After gathering enough Fuuton chakra, the user forces the chakra into their mouth, then blows out the Fuuton. After the Fuuton is blown out, the Fuuton takes form of one B-rank penguin, or 4 D-rank penguins.

    Note: Can only be taught by Penguin2640
    Can use this move 3 times a battle.
    Must wait another turn before you use this again.



    Once the mist began to clear along with the penguins, Ashitaka found sight of Mei.

    What were you planning on doing with that thing in your hand, friend?
    As the steam clears and the penguins are running around the young man, Mei takes note of this whilst listening to the words of the man. She also stops right in her tracks, gripping the kunai he spoke on and grinning a little. So.... Cute.. Mei whispered this as a light lit in her eyes, instinctively grabbing the attention of penguin's eyes. Since penguin was never not making eye contact with Mei, the light lit in her eyes doomed the young man. Upon eye contact and the eyes glowing, two small beams came from her eyes, but due to the techniques special ability, the beams aren't seeable because of an optic illusion. It would seem as if Mei's eyes were simply glowing when In all reality the beams hit penguin's eye balls near instantly upon activation; leaving him blinded forever.

    (Raiton: Fukuro no Giragira) Lightning Style: Owl's Glare
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user quickly gathers lightning chakra on the eyes, making them glow, iluminating the path. If eye contact is made with the opponent, a beam of lightning is shot to pierce the opponent's eyes. The beam is virtually untrackable, due to an optical illusion: Since the beam travels straight forward, all the opponent see are the glowing eyes. Only experienced doujutsu users or chakra sensors (Sage rank), will be able to notice the slight increase of chakra/glow as the beam is being shot, and as such are able to respond correctly.. In the case the opponent notices, it is easily blockable, for if it it's anything other then soft tissue (I.e. Eyes) the max it can do is leave 2 small wounds.
    *Can only be used thrice, lasts 3 turns, where the user can shoot 2 pairs of beams throughout


    With penguin now blinded, Mei molds her lava chakra and spews out a thin spear of lava which pierces through penguin's left leg, rendering it useless and burning it severely after it pierced the leg

    (Yoton no Jutsu) - Lava Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user will use his chakra to produce walls, pillars and simple constructs made of Lava to rise from the ground within range. The hot lava is damaging to the touch though the simple technique lacks the ability to add to that high levels of kinetic impact and deliver high damage. In alternative, the user can also exhale lava from this mouth which will be shaped into his desired form.
     
         

  11. #11
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Cute?

    Ashitaka glanced upon the woman's eyes. Her beautiful eyes. The last thing Ashitaka would see in this world was Mei's beautiful eyes. They literally were glowing as Ashitaka was looking into them, and then he felt some pain. A lot of pain to be exact, in both eyes.

    AGH!!!!!!!

    He could worry later, but he had to react quick. As he was struck in his eyes, Ashitaka moved his left hand up to his eyes to hold them as it was his natural instinct, and he flicked his right wrist in Mei's last known location and caused his own flash of light to appear. Only except it wasn't just a flash of light. This light was actually a very fast wave of raiton that, if connected with Mei's body, would leave lethal lacerations across it.


    Type:Attack
    Rank:A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user channels lightning to the palm of his hand and with the flick of his wrist, unleashes a wave of lightning that can leave several wounds in the opponent's body and pierce rock. The lightning appears as a quick flash of light, similar to a blur, but ninja of high-enough rank or one who possesses a Dojutsu or sensory abilities see the attack as an arc of light.
    ~Must be 1 rank or below under the user to appear as a quick blur~
    ~Due to the fact that the jutsu can barely be seen, it can only be used twice per battle~
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~

     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Cute?

    Ashitaka glanced upon the woman's eyes. Her beautiful eyes. The last thing Ashitaka would see in this world was Mei's beautiful eyes. They literally were glowing as Ashitaka was looking into them, and then he felt some pain. A lot of pain to be exact, in both eyes.

    AGH!!!!!!!

    He could worry later, but he had to react quick. As he was struck in his eyes, Ashitaka moved his left hand up to his eyes to hold them as it was his natural instinct, and he flicked his right wrist in Mei's last known location and caused his own flash of light to appear. Only except it wasn't just a flash of light. This light was actually a very fast wave of raiton that, if connected with Mei's body, would leave lethal lacerations across it.


    Type:Attack
    Rank:A
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user channels lightning to the palm of his hand and with the flick of his wrist, unleashes a wave of lightning that can leave several wounds in the opponent's body and pierce rock. The lightning appears as a quick flash of light, similar to a blur, but ninja of high-enough rank or one who possesses a Dojutsu or sensory abilities see the attack as an arc of light.
    ~Must be 1 rank or below under the user to appear as a quick blur~
    ~Due to the fact that the jutsu can barely be seen, it can only be used twice per battle~
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~

    As Mei sees penguin flick his wrist and a bright flash appears, she claps her hand together and initiates a technique. Using fire in her palms she points he palms downwards and let the flames burst out like jets. The fire quickly propels her upwards about 10m and as she reaches that point she does a single hand seal.

    (Katon: Afutābānā)- Fire Style: Afterburner
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user clasps his hands together and creates a circular mark in the palm of each hand that emit powerful jets of flame that can propel the user for a total of 5 seconds. The jutsu's timing and jet power are controlled by the user. They can get the user to a target at mid range in 2.5 seconds.
    -Usable twice per battle
    -Can only be taught by Katonpwnz


    With her evasive maneuver successful in dodging whatever was shot and the hand seal put in, she locks Her eyes on penguin while she's in mid air and creates a scythe made of condensed fire in her hands. The scythe is massive in length, allowing Mei to extend it with a swing, reaching out and aiming to cut off penguin's left arm with the blade of fire. This would happen quickly and without notice since penguin doesn't see what's happening.

    Katon: Sono Gai, - ( Fire Release: The devils Scyth)
    Katon: Sono Gai, - ( Fire Release: The devils Scyth)
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user begins by performing the Tiger handseal, Once performed the user channels their fire chakra into each hand. The user then creates a large demonic looking scythe using shape manipulation. The handle of the scythe is roughly the same size as the users height, while the actual blade is twice the size of the user.
    The scythe has enough cutting potential to cut though several trees in a row.

    Note

    Can only be used twice in a battle
    The user can't perform B rank or higher fire jutsu's in the next turn
    Can only be taught by -Cerberus-
     
         

  13. #13
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Ashitaka felt the heat resonate from where he stood. The katon wasn't nearing him, so it must have been a supplementary technique of some sort. Maybe a mode that made her katon stronger. No matter. Ashitaka just had to keep dibs on his opponent somehow. With the flash of the tiger hand seal, Ashitaka caused it to start raining.


    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.



    Ashitaka sensed two things. An object made of chakra, then a huge chakra source. It didn't tae a genius to figure out his opponent Mei had made something from chakra, but Ashitaka was done with this fight. He was mad. He didn't know if he could live without his eyes. Porn...football...it was all taken away from him. Infuriated, Ashitaka channels an abundance of raiton chakra into his finger tip and makes a horizontal line of raiton chakra. As the chakra object was nearing him, he willed his line of raiton to shatter into thousands of pieces and bursts towards Mei, shredding her in hundreds of parts. All the while Ashitaka gets his arm cut off.


    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long- Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Cost: 80
    Description: The user firsts channels Raiton to his finger tip and moves in hand horizontally in front of him, creating a horizontal line of Raiton in front of him. On the user's command, the horizontal line shatters into thousands of tiny blades of Raiton that is launched forward at high speeds, shredding the opponent's skin apart.
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~
    ~Only usable twice per battle~

     
         

  14. #14
    Premium User Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Posts
    12,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u
     

    Re: Penguin vs Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Ashitaka felt the heat resonate from where he stood. The katon wasn't nearing him, so it must have been a supplementary technique of some sort. Maybe a mode that made her katon stronger. No matter. Ashitaka just had to keep dibs on his opponent somehow. With the flash of the tiger hand seal, Ashitaka caused it to start raining.


    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.



    Ashitaka sensed two things. An object made of chakra, then a huge chakra source. It didn't tae a genius to figure out his opponent Mei had made something from chakra, but Ashitaka was done with this fight. He was mad. He didn't know if he could live without his eyes. Porn...football...it was all taken away from him. Infuriated, Ashitaka channels an abundance of raiton chakra into his finger tip and makes a horizontal line of raiton chakra. As the chakra object was nearing him, he willed his line of raiton to shatter into thousands of pieces and bursts towards Mei, shredding her in hundreds of parts. All the while Ashitaka gets his arm cut off.


    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long- Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Cost: 80
    Description: The user firsts channels Raiton to his finger tip and moves in hand horizontally in front of him, creating a horizontal line of Raiton in front of him. On the user's command, the horizontal line shatters into thousands of tiny blades of Raiton that is launched forward at high speeds, shredding the opponent's skin apart.
    ~Can only be thought by Rikerslade~
    ~Only usable twice per battle~

    Mei watches on as she free falls, starts Her slash and watches you create a thin line made of lightning it seemed.. Mei didn't know what it was exactly, but as she was in mid swing of the scythe she releases it from her grip, allowing the momentum to carry over and still slash your arm off. At this point, Mei takes note of the thin line shattering into countless smaller pieces that bursts towards her at high speeds. In reaction to the countless lightning blades, Mei performs three hand seals which prompts pressurized wind currents to be conjured up revolving around her body like a translucent vortex. The wind allows Mei to freely fly whilst also sustaining a defensive mechanism around her body.

    (Futon: Mukyū Shunkō) - Wind Release: Tireless Flash War Cry
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Rank: S-Rank
    Range: Short-Long (made at short range)
    Chakra: 40 (+5 per turn to sustain)
    Damage: N/A (80 when/if used offensively)
    Description: The user after performing 3 hanseals infuses the air surrounding them with wind chakra and manipulates it to encircle the user's body multiple times. This makes the pressurized chakra-infused air revolve around the user like a vortex, allowing them to maintain it for several turns once activated. The technique takes the form of wind currents and is concentrated around the user's arms, lifting them up, allowing the user to be airborne while also allowing them to move freely in mid air. The user has enough control to release the chakra-infused air surrounding them as a directed blast that can cause considerable damage to the surrounding area. This technique can also be used to block a devastating lightning attack and dissipate it, and block other elemental/physical attacks as well as push them back by using the energy of the technique as a barrier (following elemental strengths and weaknesses). The pressurized chakra-infused air can be focused onto specific areas of the user's body, making the protection exceedingly more concentrated. However when focusing them onto specific areas, the user cannot achieve flight.

    Note: Lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used twice
    Note: Once used offensively, the jutsu ends
    Note: The user is vulnerable to Fire based techniques
    Note: No wind techniques above A rank while the jutsu is active
    Note: Two turns cooldown in order to use again after this jutsu ends
    Note: No wind techniques above A rank the following turn this jutsu ends
    Note: No fire or lightning techniques that originate from the body while active.


    Upon creating the vortex around her, Mei darts upwards into the clouds in attempts to do two things. One; she wanted to dodge the lightning and get out of Penguin's range, limiting his arsenal to long range techniques. Even if she were to fail in evading the lightning, the wind vortex around her body will protect her. Secondly she'd be aiming to allow the vortex around her body to dissipate the clouds in the sky while she was up there. As she darts upwards into the sky, she simply does a single hand seal, creating an orb of water 20m above you. Once the orb is created it sprouts a dozen sharp tipped whips of water that acts at Mei's will. The whips swiftly arc from different angles, aiming to pierce several areas of the leg in attempts to cripple you even further. Meanwhile Mei just watched over you from the sky.

    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •