Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Jana is the Besssssssssssst

Fuuton With NONI senpai

Soul Reaper waits patiently for his senpai to arrive while reading a handbook on FUUTON nature

Status
    Dec 2012
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z

Re: Fuuton With NONI senpai

Lancer appears right above you, from the sky, he begins to free fall, as he is about to land right on top of you, he quickly spews out a stream of wind narrowly evading you by using the wind as a propeller.

Goodness, did you see that? I was about to legit crush you, but wind saved us z.z

You see wind is probably the most mobile and source friendly element of them all, it is both graceful and deadly. Making it quite the bipolar element, don't you agree? Anyway, explain to me...what do you like wind? Why learn it?

Status
    Mar 2014

Well WIND is one of the five basic Chakra natures. It is a great for offensive techniques. Wind release is performed by making chakra as thin and sharp as possible. I want to learn WIND mostly because of its offensive use. Most of SUNA ninjas have wind type chakra nature so it goes well with me. WIND is stronger than lightning due to being natural insulator of lightning. But it is weaker to FIRE beacuse it increases destructive power of fire.

WIND can also be used as combinations.
    1. WIND and FIRE are combined together to increase destructive power and strength of FIRE
    2. WIND and WATER are used togethor to increase destructive power of WATER
    3. Also this nature can help me with SAND release

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

*slaps you across the face*

Leave the will to finish as fast as you can behind, instead open you're mind to actually learning and respecting the element now. Explain...WHY DO YOU LIKE WIND? WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEARN IT? WHAT MAKES IT ATTRACTIVE TO YOU? This has nothing to do with the analytic, instead this part is with passion. Re-do.

Status
    Mar 2014

That Hurt -___-
    Well here we go again
    Wind is one of the five basic elements. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind natured chakra is associated more with short and mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. It is a rare among the five chakra natures, wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind natured chakra can also be added to blades to enhance their cutting power and range. Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fuelled by air.
    Wind can be used together with Fire to enhance the strength of the fire technique. It can also be used with Water to increase the water techniques overall power.

I want to Learn WIND because of its Highly Offensive use. Also it is great for defense and delay tactics.
    Basically its the shear destructive force of WIND that attracts me. Along with it's combos with other CHAKRA forms

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

Quote Originally Posted by s0uL rEaPeR View Post
    That Hurt -___-
    Well here we go again
    Wind is one of the five basic elements. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind natured chakra is associated more with short and mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. It is a rare among the five chakra natures, wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind natured chakra can also be added to blades to enhance their cutting power and range. Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fuelled by air.
    Wind can be used together with Fire to enhance the strength of the fire technique. It can also be used with Water to increase the water techniques overall power.

I want to Learn WIND because of its Highly Offensive use. Also it is great for defense and delay tactics.
    Basically its the shear destructive force of WIND that attracts me. Along with it's combos with other CHAKRA forms
    The first part I don't need or want to know at this time. But okay, will do. Find me the elements (KG and HA included) that wind is weak and strong against.

Status
    Mar 2014

After listening to Sensei's words gaara proceeds to answer

This is a basic chakra nature and their transformations chart
    STREGNTH: Wind is strong against LIGHTNING as wind is a natural insulator of LGHTNING
    WIND can be used with water to increase overall damage caused by water

WEAKNESS:Wind is weaker against FIRE as it supports the burning of fire. So in simple meanings it enhances the effects of fire. Meaning using a wind type attack against Fire will be suicide. However if you use WIND and FIRE attacks in combination that increases the damage caused by fire

KEKKEI GENKAI:Kekkei Genkai associated with wind are as follows
    1.ICE RELEASE= WIND + WATER. Major user known is HAKU
    2.SCORTCH RELEASE= FIRE + WIND
    3.DUST RELEASE= EARTH + FIRE + WIND

After stating his answer GAARA waits for sensei's response

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

Nice job, so which KG and HA is wind weak against again? Ya know, you only answered part of the question. However good job on mentioning the KG it is associated with.

Status
    Mar 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Nice job, so which KG and HA is wind weak against again? Ya know, you only answered part of the question. However good job on mentioning the KG it is associated with.
    Sorry about that. Since i don't know much about WIND at the moment

WIND is weak against
    1.ICE because WIND only decreases the temprature of ICE
    2.DARK release because WIND lacks the substance and strength to even deal with RAW energy produced by DARK release
    3.BLAST because WIND is ineffective to control or contain them
    4.DUST release because Wind lacks the substance to endure the sheer brute force and energy of Dust Release

Finshing his answer gaara SIGHES in hope it was enough. As this is only thing he knows at the moment

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

And what about what it is strong against?

Status
    Mar 2014

And what about what it is strong against?

WIND is strong against
    1. RAIN because WIND can blow away clouds
    2. STORM since storm is basically lightning and water. Wind is stronger than lightning So WIND techniques can be useful. It is however to be kept in mind that strong WIND techniques are required
    3. BOIL since WIND can blow away the corrosive mist
    4. STEAM as strong WIND techniques can be used to blow steam away
    5. SOUND since sound waves use WIND as medium. If with precise timing a blast of WIND is created it can distort sound techniques
    6. WIND is also stronger against kimmimaro's Shikotsumyaku

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

Good, see? That easy. Anyway name me some famous users of wind release and tell me about em and there skills using wind.

Status
    Mar 2014

Allright I will go alphabetically what I know

1. Fukasaku: Fukasaku has Wind release. He can create large gusts of wind. He uses it along with Jiraya and Shima in fight with pain and than again in naruto vs pain.
    2. Gaara: while he was transformed into shukaku. So i don't know if it was shukaku or gaara
    3. Haku: Since ice release is based on WIND + WATER
    4. Kakuzu: Through his wind mask He used strong wind techniques and also in combo with fire mask strong and nearly unstoppable techniques
    5. Mu: since Dust release is based on WIND+EARTH+FIRE
    6. Onoki: since Dust release is based on WIND+EARTH+FIRE
    7. Orochimaru: Highly skilled with WInd since he leveled entire forest with only one move
    8. Asuma: He was highly skilled with wind nature. He could use it in his battle knives to increase thier cutting length and their lethality. he also taught naruto about Wind Nature
    9. Danzo: Probably the best Wind style user. highly proficient with wind based techniques. Could create slashing blades out of his wind chakra. Piercing bullets and could also increase lethality of his weapons by channeling wind chakra through them. He also could use vacuum based techniques and use wind chakra to balance himself mid air
    10. Temari: She is also quite strong with wind techniques and can create slashes of wind and also large gusts from her fan
    11. Last but not least, Naruto uzumaki is the strongest wind style user now. His strong attack is RASENSHURIKEN which can pierce enemy at cellular level

That should do it

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

- Explanation and analyzes on the different kind of releases for the element. (Projectiles, Streaming, etc etc)
    - Explanation and analyzes on the different kind of forms for the element. (dust, intangible, etc)

Status
    Mar 2014

- Explanation and analyzes on the different kind of releases for the element. (Projectiles, Streaming, etc etc]
    This one senpai

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

Alright so there are three specific releases of wind. Source, Projectile, and Streaming.

Projectile release
    This is the art of releasing a technique in a separate manner, what I mean by this is simple, after you release it, it moves without you're control anymore. Think of it this way, when you throw a shuriken at an opponent, it will move at the pathway you aim and stay lock onto that trajectory. Same can be said with wind, an example could be by releasing a wind bullet at the opponent. After you send it to them, it becomes a projectile and out of you're control.

Streaming release
    This is the exact opposite of projectiles. Here when you release a technique, you will remain focused on it and distrupt the chakra evenly into a stream-like manner. Consider it like this, I send out from my mouth a a stream of sharp wind, it will evenly continued to be released until it makes contact with the target. Concentration is key here.

Elemental source release
    This is simple, you use a source from the element to create the technique. Such as to manipulate a wind blade from thin air. That is all there really is to it, basically when you use a source from air and not from you're body, it becomes an elemental source release. Now here is the thing, elemental source is where it comes out from, however its usages can sometimes combine with streaming sources and projectiles. Hence why I like it so much. For example, I have spikes of wind appear right behind the opponent, the spikes are released rather fast and in a projectile manner since all I have to do is set and aim and the rest will be done. However, for a streaming example, I can easily create a colossal wind being, but the being must be under my control, hence I have to stay focused on it the entire time for it to be used. This would count as a stream, since you have to contentiously stay focused on it.

There are also some, stationary elemental releases, basically wind techniques which remain on the field until used or activated (like an armor) however in the canon list it is not as vast and used as much as the other three mentioned. So that will be left alone, but realize armors or anything stationed and used when needed or activated are considered stationary, this being in my own words. Any question?

Status
    Mar 2014

Allright I will try explain this in my words. Tell me if I got it correctly

1.Projectile release is like when you kick a football and then it goes on it's own

2. Stream release is like water coming out of water pipe means you can control where to target it. How much amount to release and change its direction

3. For elemental release well it can be used with both Stream and projectile release but in this user uses wind around him rather than creating his own inside body

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

I did not really want you to give me a example of you're own, but It does help me realize that you got the concept down. So any questions ?

Status
    Mar 2014

None senpai.

Except However I have one question that In the thread WOOD is not stated to be weaker than Wind. But during sasuke retrieval ark Temari cut through Woods like butter? So is wood weaker to wind or not?

Status
    Dec 2012
    z.z

From what I know wind is neutral to wood.

Wood

Weak to: Lightning which will cut through it, turning it into shreds. Neutral to Fire.

Strong to: Bijuu Chakra, Earth and Water. Wood can infiltrate and break Earth apart while on the other hand its highly resistant to Water. It has also been seen to actually have chakra suppressing abilities against Bijuu and raw Bijuu Chakra techniques like the Menacing Ball or even the chakra shrouds used by Bijuu.
    Its weak to lightning, neutral to fire and wind, strong against earth and water.
    But during sasuke retrieval ark Temari cut through Woods like butter? So is wood weaker to wind or not?
    There is a lot with this, it depends, was the wood chakra infused? What rank was the wood and what rank was the wind? How large was the wind technique and what was its capabilities, etc etc.

Any other questions?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»