Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 519 Spoilers Discussion

well bijuu transformation just makes bee cool because his bijuu fits his personality and is cool in looks and in acting..

Kyuubi is more sinister and dark which doesn't fit naruto at all because hes overreacting most of the times and he is just 2 hyper and stuff..

id like to see naruto to take shape of thekyuubi but within it centre we shud be able to see naruto actually pulling the strings in his SO6P mode

back op topic:

this shud let naruto learn how to make rasengan in 1 hand and learn him more chakra controle instead of beeing stupid and still not beeing ablle to do it.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm probably one of few who like were this is going
    -No shadow clones in Rikudou mode

-Naruto can create rasengan's without any hands and now he can just shoot them from his body.

-Kish also ave room for sage mode. Biju mode would increase Naruto's speed, power and chakra but he would look like the kyuubi something after kish creating the cloak didn't want him to look like. Sage mode would do the same thing but with more perks, also biju and sage mode would be over kill.

-I would love to see the sage mode incorporated with the biju rasengan because sage mode makes everything bigger and badder but the ultimate attack would be the biju FRS. That would annihilate any defense.

Lastly I hope this Rikudou chakra isn't limited and Naruto has to fight the kyubi every time it finishes because that would be dumb one fight should be enough. I hope it regenerates like its his own chakra. I think so because Bee said if you take it, its yours forever.

Last edited by niblack89; 12-01-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly, I think that the limited Kyuubi chakra was a typo or something not translated right. Bee said it was forever, and if it wasn't, you have to be serious. Naruto has to practice this new jutsu which will use the Kyuubi chakra, that will take him forever. Then he'll have to fight Sasuke with that chakra, and I am sure there are more fights to come before Sasuke which will require that power. You can't tell me there is no way to replenish it at least. Also, the Kyuubi is pissed off that Naruto won against it in a battle, stating that he wouldn't forget what happened. If his chakra would come back, then why would he be so pissed? I mean yeah the Kyuubi has been trying to break free for about 100 years. It could be that the new seal allows Naruto to go back to the Kyuubi and replenish his chakra from him.

Then again, if the Hachibi is talking to Naruto, it would know more than Bee would seeing as it is an actual tailed beast.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is so stupid, Naruto finally gets the fox's power and now they say its not limitless cuz he pretty much stoled it. All I know is that Sauske's EMS better have some drawbacks too. Naruto always gets screwed first with Sage Mode and now with the 9 tails chakra. He better make friends with that stupid fox fast so he can have limitless power. The idea of shooting rasengans out of his mouth is pretty stupid too, im tired of rasengans, he needs a new technique or jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well since naruto can control the foxs power cant he merge with the toads for sage mode now. since the fox isnt kicking them out

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by clone101 View Post
    well since naruto can control the foxs power cant he merge with the toads for sage mode now. since the fox isnt kicking them out
    exactly what I was thinking.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

once again you got the Narutonean power of preaching infecting the members of the alliance.

Someday kishi will end all of it with Naruto singing "We are the World" on top of Toad Mountain in his SOAP cloak and the former kages doing the chorus, fading away STAR wARS sTYLe..... please, shoot him

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

fakeee gayyyy troll post;

i hate you kishi always the ****ing same jutsus; rasengan bigger rasengan even bigger bigger rasengan, rasengan with some needles in it that will explode, rasengan with needles that will explode when i throw it at you.
    ffs naruto is not a pokemon trainer with his rrasengans give him a fkin new jutsu ffs

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Short and complicated ........ as allways

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wtf Where's the manga?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by DeathReaperSeal View Post
    fakeee gayyyy troll post;

i hate you kishi always the ****ing same jutsus; rasengan bigger rasengan even bigger bigger rasengan, rasengan with some needles in it that will explode, rasengan with needles that will explode when i throw it at you.
    ffs naruto is not a pokemon trainer with his rrasengans give him a fkin new jutsu ffs
    that's the attitude!! Now bite on his arma grrr!!

I do agree... we are having a whole new palette of Rasengan jutsus...It's like the Bankai reloaded...again:flaw::flaw:slap me

Page 2 of 2 « First 12