View Poll Results: What will the 9 tailed Rasengan look like?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just like a normal rasengan, but black

15 28.85%
  • Like the Gargantuan Rasengan

2 3.85%
  • Like the wind style rasenshuriken

0 0%
  • Something totally different

35 67.31%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Revenge the Zangetsu Clan JusticeKai's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: One more Rasengan

Well you did see him TRY to do it. It was like black kinda x)

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

come on this is Naruto we're talking about of course its gonna be another Rasengan...even if it is by another name xD (even though Tailed Beast Bomb does sound pretty cool)

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

it's gotta be somthing really different.
    what i do know is that it's gonna be better than bee's

Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm so pissed off with this billion types of rasengang shit. Kishi has been so resourcefull with so many jutsu and techniques. Yet the main char has .. rasengan ... and another rasengan, also one more rasengan and after that he has ... oh well what do you know, another one.

With a total of 2 jutsu being bunshin and rasengan one will save the world while other kage's (1 in particular) knew thousands.

You've got to be kidding me :flaw:.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JG2480 View Post
    I'm so pissed off with this billion types of rasengang shit. Kishi has been so resourcefull with so many jutsu and techniques. Yet the main char has .. rasengan ... and another rasengan, also one more rasengan and after that he has ... oh well what do you know, another one.

With a total of 2 jutsu being bunshin and rasengan one will save the world while other kage's (1 in particular) knew thousands.

You've got to be kidding me :flaw:.
    I hear you, but that's the way Kishimoto wants Naruto. It goes way back to when Orochimaru and Jiraiya were discussing what makes a ninja. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/17 As Jiraiya says the most important thing about a ninja is not the amount of techniques he acquires, but the spirt to never give up. That's just who Naruto was designed to be, so don't be surprised if he learns even more Rasengan versions because Kishimoto made him to be like that.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    I hear you, but that's the way Kishimoto wants Naruto. It goes way back to when Orochimaru and Jiraiya were discussing what makes a ninja. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/166/17 As Jiraiya says the most important thing about a ninja is not the amount of techniques he acquires, but the spirt to never give up. That's just who Naruto was designed to be, so don't be surprised if he learns even more Rasengan versions because Kishimoto made him to be like that.
    that doesnt change the fact that it's kinda boring, and the fact that his enemies usually lose to him by being brain-dead. I mean he has two techniques, both are short-ranged, frs isnt that fast and none of his enemies are able to just stay long ranged and spam long ranged attacks to keep the distance.

hopefully the fox-rasengan will be long ranged, or it will be as useless as double rasengan, gargantuan rasengan and odama rasengan.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    that doesnt change the fact that it's kinda boring, and the fact that his enemies usually lose to him by being brain-dead. I mean he has two techniques, both are short-ranged, frs isnt that fast and none of his enemies are able to just stay long ranged and spam long ranged attacks to keep the distance.
    You're absolutely right, but enemies nearly always lose because they are brain-dead. Think about almost every comic, cartoon, tv show, or movie you've seen. The majority of the enemies are stupid. That's why I always laughed so hard during Austin Powers when Scott Evil said "I have a gun in my room, I'll go get it and we'll blow his brains out together." That's just how things are written most of the time.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

You're absolutely right, but enemies nearly always lose because they are brain-dead. Think about almost every comic, cartoon, tv show, or movie you've seen. The majority of the enemies are stupid. That's why I always laughed so hard during Austin Powers when Scott Evil said "I have a gun in my room, I'll go get it and we'll blow his brains out together." That's just how things are written most of the time.
    sadly, you are right. but still i wished, i could hope that the enemies of a protagonist wouldnt just fly so low that you can jump from trees to catch them, wouldnt want to melee guys who made a deadly close-range-technique, or are too lazy to evade the final attack.

yet the fact that naruto is developing a new rasengan kinda destroys that hope. i wished he would develop something cool, or finish ftg, which is a awesome jutsu.

instead, all i can hope for is kind of a beam attack, which in my eyes absolutely not fit into the narutoverse. otherwise it will be another rasengan, like the others a tech which is hold in your hand and kills anything it collides with.

Rambo200

Its going to be totlaly differnt

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

sadly, you are right. but still i wished, i could hope that the enemies of a protagonist wouldnt just fly so low that you can jump from trees to catch them, wouldnt want to melee guys who made a deadly close-range-technique, or are too lazy to evade the final attack.

yet the fact that naruto is developing a new rasengan kinda destroys that hope. i wished he would develop something cool, or finish ftg, which is a awesome jutsu.

instead, all i can hope for is kind of a beam attack, which in my eyes absolutely not fit into the narutoverse. otherwise it will be another rasengan, like the others a tech which is hold in your hand and kills anything it collides with.
    Maybe with his super-speed in SO6P mode, it'll seem like he's teleporting to attack. It did seem like he teleported when he hit Kisame.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I just hope he doesn't throw it like a baseball

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Maybe with his super-speed in SO6P mode, it'll seem like he's teleporting to attack. It did seem like he teleported when he hit Kisame.
    yamato said that the speed was a result of his try to do flying thunder god. that's why i said that it would be much cooler if he trained ftg. Instead naruto learns a heavy (and therefore slowing) more destructive variant of a technique which already kills everybody.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

(Moved post to page three......)

Last edited by Wparker6804; 12-23-2010 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Moving Post

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

at people jealous of Goku's Kamehameha on Naruto forums.

Pretty much sums it up.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Lazy days~

Something that kills a lot of people,including Madara,Kabuto and Zetsu

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    I'm actually kind of disappointed its another form of rasengan. I was hoping it would be a new technique...
    i agree.. rasengans are getting kind of old in my opinion

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by riveracarlos151 View Post
    i agree.. rasengans are getting kind of old in my opinion
    That's true, I mean Sasuke hasn't developed any more variants to Chidori so why does Naruto keep developing rasengan variants? The reason is that it's by far the strongest technique he knows and unlike Sasuke, Naruto wasn't handed a group of all new powers...like the mangekyou sharingan. Maybe it's just me, but I think this will be the last Rasengan variant...I'm hoping "that jutsu" is something totally different and incredible.

Status
    Dec 2010
    "Darkness is not chased
    away by light. It is chased
    away by love."

Quote Originally Posted by SLaYeRZ View Post
    it's gotta be somthing really different.
    what i do know is that it's gonna be better than bee's
    yeah, i totally agree.

Status
    Dec 2010
    "Darkness is not chased
    away by light. It is chased
    away by love."

hey who knows? "that jutsu" may actually not be a type of rasengan.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

That's true, I mean Sasuke hasn't developed any more variants to Chidori so why does Naruto keep developing rasengan variants? The reason is that it's by far the strongest technique he knows and unlike Sasuke, Naruto wasn't handed a group of all new powers...like the mangekyou sharingan. Maybe it's just me, but I think this will be the last Rasengan variant...I'm hoping "that jutsu" is something totally different and incredible.
    Saske has come up with numerous different chidoris. There was the regular, the one he ran around his body, the one he ran throughout the body, the one he ran throughout his sword and the one that's actually shapped like a blade! The chidori was already a complete jutsu and that's five alternate means of crating/using it!
    Naruto just has the regular rasengan, the huge MF rasengan, and the rasenshuriken. That's only three. Now your'e right, the rasengan will quite easily become old, but not yet. And once again, you're right that naruto could come up with something else.
    Another thing i keep hearing is that the TBB is annother rasengan--IT'S NOT!!!! Killer Bee said that's it like the rasengan but it's not the same technique. I have absolutely no clue what "that technique is," as i've posted on the "What Is 'That Jutsu'" forum, but i really don't think that "that jutsu" or the TBB is an alternate rasengan.
    Naruto should come up with something else. Probably follow Sasuke's idea with a chakra blade or something. Naruto has the rasenshuriken, and it now cannot harm his arm because of the alternative of sage mode. He should be happy with that and do something else........ Something new and origional.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    Saske has come up with numerous different chidoris. There was the regular, the one he ran around his body, the one he ran throughout the body, the one he ran throughout his sword and the one that's actually shapped like a blade! The chidori was already a complete jutsu and that's five alternate means of crating/using it!
    Naruto just has the regular rasengan, the huge MF rasengan, and the rasenshuriken. That's only three. Now your'e right, the rasengan will quite easily become old, but not yet. And once again, you're right that naruto could come up with something else.
    Another thing i keep hearing is that the TBB is annother rasengan--IT'S NOT!!!! Killer Bee said that's it like the rasengan but it's not the same technique. I have absolutely no clue what "that technique is," as i've posted on the "What Is 'That Jutsu'" forum, but i really don't think that "that jutsu" or the TBB is an alternate rasengan.
    Naruto should come up with something else. Probably follow Sasuke's idea with a chakra blade or something. Naruto has the rasenshuriken, and it now cannot harm his arm because of the alternative of sage mode. He should be happy with that and do something else........ Something new and origional.
    While the tailed beast bomb won't actually be a rasengan when it's finished, it's the basic principal he's using that may as well be. Like Killer Bee said Minato must have created the rasengan from seeing the tailed beast bomb. The tailed beast bomb is basically the controlled jinchurikki rasengan.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

While the tailed beast bomb won't actually be a rasengan when it's finished, it's the basic principal he's using that may as well be. Like Killer Bee said Minato must have created the rasengan from seeing the tailed beast bomb. The tailed beast bomb is basically the controlled jinchurikki rasengan.
    Yeah, I'm totaly agreeing with you. In fac that's one of the points i'm trying to make. Although "Minato must have created the rasengan from seeing the tailed beast bomb" is a good idea, it's still not a proven fact

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

well i for one want a new complete jutsu

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

i wanna see naruto with more wind base tech

• Page 2 of 2 « First 12