Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: A spare rinnegan?!?!?!?!?!?

It doesn't always have to be on, he could turn it off when he decides to, but yea I would like to see it too, and they have shown us his sharingan and his rinnegan with his new mask!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by So6p View Post
    It doesn't always have to be on, he could turn it off when he decides to, but yea I would like to see it too, and they have shown us his sharingan and his rinnegan with his new mask!
    ayt thanks

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hlompho View Post
    what i have a problem with is madaras EMS, isnt it supposed to be on all the time or something, we've never seen him use his sharingan at all, all they show is his 3 tomoes sharingan not MS, shudn't we at least see the EMS in one eye and the rinnegan in the other and not a normal sharingan
    I agree I've been saying this forever Thats why I don't believe Tobi is Madara, we haven't seen his EMS let alone even use his EMS.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

SPOILER ALERT READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO NOW ABOUT 520

Well as ive just found out madaras plans for the other rinnegann have already been set into action

Sasuke has the other rinniegan see the confirmed spoilers ... he has the so6p pattern aswell ...something is amist o_0

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

idk why but i have this feeling that obito is madara in a different body but i could be wrong as well theres so many logics to it and theories i mean it pisses me off that madara says he is madara yet he weres the mask

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Yeah i do not understand the mask but maybe thats kishi trying to start a debate giving us many options. In my opinion i thing none of the theories are right and we will be introuduced to the real identity of "tobi" soon

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i get that, for kishi to hide madaras face with a mask and for all the lil hints showing that hes not madara as he claims he is, is quite piin off, i wanna know the guy behind the mask

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    what bothers me and seems that everybody forget on it how fast we saw the rinnegan in madara but wait realy realy long to see sasukes new pair of eyes
    Madara is ancient and he is probably more endurable to the pain they have to go through when they swap eyes, we know for a fact that Madara has swapped eyes at least twice now.
    This was the first time for Sasuke, so naturally it would most likely take longer for him to get accustomed to his new eyes.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post

Well as ive just found out madaras plans for the other rinnegann have already been set into action

Sasuke has the other rinniegan see the confirmed spoilers ... he has the so6p pattern aswell ...something is amist o_0

Link please? I would really like to see the new pattern and google isn't helping me much.. I hope its not fake because now you have my attention.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the rinnigan is for rain? i mean pain was able to control rain with the rinnigan so maybe madara could combind water type element with his own element

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey this was just something I noticed tell me if u think I'm wrong but I think Nagato F'ed up the other Rinnegan.

We all know as a boy he was seen with two but remmember in Manga 509 we can see Nagato as a teen with his right eye covered as though it was injured.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/12
    as an adult his right eye was never clearly shown.

But iI was just something I noticed no biggy

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wut u mean dude

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    do u mean this one ? i think the other tomoe was hiddin by his hair but idk dude i cant really say bc u cant really tell but u mite be right idk
    No, it's the way it is shown, he has 1 on his left eye and 2 at his right eye. See how the 2 tomoes on the right eye are mirrored or across from each other, it should be the same then it breaks up to like a triangle. According to Narutopedia, the sharingan tomoes develop differently per user. Some might have 3 in 1 eye and 1 in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Hey this was just something I noticed tell me if u think I'm wrong but I think Nagato F'ed up the other Rinnegan.

We all know as a boy he was seen with two but remmember in Manga 509 we can see Nagato as a teen with his right eye covered as though it was injured.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/509/12

It could just mean he got injured that's it, doesn't mean his eye was effected, they were at war, you might get injured in your eye or not but I don't think it effected his rinnegan at all, or they wouldn't hide it and make a mystery. In the Anime it shows both eyes with the Rinnegan and they functioned really well. it will be really stupid if the greatest eye was so easily injured lol.

Plus maybe Kishi is lazy and doesn't want to finish it lol.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    No, it's the way it is shown, he has 1 on his left eye and 2 at his right eye. See how the 2 tomoes on the right eye are mirrored or across from each other, it should be the same then it breaks up to like a triangle. According to Narutopedia, the sharingan tomoes develop differently per user. Some might have 3 in 1 eye and 1 in the other.

It could just mean he got injured that's it, doesn't mean his eye was effected, they were at war, you might get injured in your eye or not but I don't think it effected his rinnegan at all, or they wouldn't hide it and make a mystery. In the Anime it shows both eyes with the Rinnegan and they functioned really well. it will be really stupid if the greatest eye was so easily injured lol.

Plus maybe Kishi is lazy and doesn't want to finish it lol.
    Can U link me to the episode or tell me the number

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
    i think the rinnigan is for rain? i mean pain was able to control rain with the rinnigan so maybe madara could combind water type element with his own element
    dude it's actually Rinnegan,it has got nothing to do with rain.However,if one possesses the rinnegan he can use all the jutsus there is.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post

i think u r right

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post

I don't think this is real, I've seen the 520 spoilers and it has nothing about Sasuke in it.

In the fight against Konan, Madara used one of his sharingan to perform Izanagi. That eye went blind. This is why Madara only needed to install one Rinnegan: He had an empty socket and could use the power. Now he has one sharingan (in case he needs to use izanagi again) and one Rinnegan (for all those cool powers). We haven't seen him use his EMS or any techniques from it, though he does have that space/time jutsu that isn't explained anywhere else. That space/time teleport jutsu may be from his EMS (his eye is always covered/obscured when he uses that).

We have to assume that Sasuke is going to get the other Rinnegan. Remember back when Madara and Zetsu were talking up in the tree, and Madara said he wanted to synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazo statue? The only person we have seen able to interact with that statue is Nagato with the Rinnegan. If Sasuke is going to interact with the statue, he probably needs the Rinnegan to do it.

Here's how I think this goes down: War starts, everybody is fighting. Sasuke's eyes heal and he joins the fight looking for Naruto. He realizes that he is still not powerful enough, and is not as powerful as Madara with both types of eyes. Madara offers the other Rinnegan to Sasuke who takes it. Sasuke with his two EMS and a Rinnegan (I think in his forehead) becomes even more powerful than Madara and fights Super-Naruto in the end.

It does fit with Sasuke's theme: He can't get powerful enough on his own so he is constantly looking for easy ways to get more power. He used Orochimaru's curse mark when he needed it, and then went to join Orochimaru when he thought it would help him. Then absorbed parts of Orochimaru to make himself stronger. At first he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but when he realized he needed more power he took those too. When he realizes he isn't powerful enough and there is a free Rinnegan available, he will take it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    It does fit with Sasuke's theme: He can't get powerful enough on his own so he is constantly looking for easy ways to get more power. He used Orochimaru's curse mark when he needed it, and then went to join Orochimaru when he thought it would help him. Then absorbed parts of Orochimaru to make himself stronger. At first he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but when he realized he needed more power he took those too. When he realizes he isn't powerful enough and there is a free Rinnegan available, he will take it.
    yeah it fits with sauskes theme

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

m i guesss but pain had the rinnegan and only used mighty push lol

Page 2 of 2 « First 12