Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: A spare rinnegan?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Hey this was just something I noticed tell me if u think I'm wrong but I think Nagato F'ed up the other Rinnegan.

We all know as a boy he was seen with two but remmember in Manga 509 we can see Nagato as a teen with his right eye covered as though it was injured.
    as an adult his right eye was never clearly shown.

But iI was just something I noticed no biggy
    i think u r right

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    SPOILER ALERT READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO NOW ABOUT 520

Well as ive just found out madaras plans for the other rinnegann have already been set into action

Sasuke has the other rinniegan see the confirmed spoilers ... he has the so6p pattern aswell ...something is amist o_0
    I don't think this is real, I've seen the 520 spoilers and it has nothing about Sasuke in it.

In the fight against Konan, Madara used one of his sharingan to perform Izanagi. That eye went blind. This is why Madara only needed to install one Rinnegan: He had an empty socket and could use the power. Now he has one sharingan (in case he needs to use izanagi again) and one Rinnegan (for all those cool powers). We haven't seen him use his EMS or any techniques from it, though he does have that space/time jutsu that isn't explained anywhere else. That space/time teleport jutsu may be from his EMS (his eye is always covered/obscured when he uses that).

We have to assume that Sasuke is going to get the other Rinnegan. Remember back when Madara and Zetsu were talking up in the tree, and Madara said he wanted to synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazo statue? The only person we have seen able to interact with that statue is Nagato with the Rinnegan. If Sasuke is going to interact with the statue, he probably needs the Rinnegan to do it.

Here's how I think this goes down: War starts, everybody is fighting. Sasuke's eyes heal and he joins the fight looking for Naruto. He realizes that he is still not powerful enough, and is not as powerful as Madara with both types of eyes. Madara offers the other Rinnegan to Sasuke who takes it. Sasuke with his two EMS and a Rinnegan (I think in his forehead) becomes even more powerful than Madara and fights Super-Naruto in the end.

It does fit with Sasuke's theme: He can't get powerful enough on his own so he is constantly looking for easy ways to get more power. He used Orochimaru's curse mark when he needed it, and then went to join Orochimaru when he thought it would help him. Then absorbed parts of Orochimaru to make himself stronger. At first he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but when he realized he needed more power he took those too. When he realizes he isn't powerful enough and there is a free Rinnegan available, he will take it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    It does fit with Sasuke's theme: He can't get powerful enough on his own so he is constantly looking for easy ways to get more power. He used Orochimaru's curse mark when he needed it, and then went to join Orochimaru when he thought it would help him. Then absorbed parts of Orochimaru to make himself stronger. At first he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but when he realized he needed more power he took those too. When he realizes he isn't powerful enough and there is a free Rinnegan available, he will take it.
    yeah it fits with sauskes theme

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

m i guesss but pain had the rinnegan and only used mighty push lol

Page 3 of 3 « First 123