Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kyuubi: Why can't it just help for once?

We're constantly seeing a mixture of good and bad things from this fox. It's like everytime Naruto takes a step forward and gets more power, some problem with the fox hurts him again.

First, he had all that fox chakra but he couldn't control it because it was based in his emotions. In later forms when he turned too much into the fox he couldn't control it at all, and the fox started to hurt his friends.

Then when he entered his 2-tailed and higher fox modes, it was eating his flesh causing his life to get shorter.

The fox prevented him from merging with the frog sages to perfect his sage mode, so he has to set up clones and still has a limited amount of time with it (plus he has to have a summoning scroll, which is difficult for himself to use during battle).

Now he finally has full control over the fox chakra, but can't use his signature multiple shadow clones technique with it (which he has spent most of his life training to perfect and use in battle), he can't do a full beast transformation either. Also, the fox is such a jerk that he won't negotiate chakra exchange.

Without all this, is there any way for Naruto to get more powerful? A new fox-ball rasengan or whatever is nice, but if Naruto can't use shadow-clones to set up the attack like he has always done, it's worthless. Even if he doesn't need clones to make the rasengan, he always has used clones, or relied on allies, to deliver them:

With Pain, he used rasengans and rasenshuriken several times using clones and smokebombs as decoys. The last hit in the battle, he used clones to trigger the Shinra Tensei, and then used clones to throw himself at Pain to cover the distance.

With Kakuzu he used clones to set up a series of diversions so he could land the wind-rasengan.

With the Itachi clone corpse, Kakashi used himself and a clone to distract Itachi so Naruto could hit him with Odama Rasengan.

Actually, now that I think about it he didn't use a clone the very first time when he used the Rasengan against Kabuto. Also, he doesn't use clones whenever he and Sasuke do Rasengan vs Chidori. Of course, Naruto never seems like he's trying to win those battles either. Otherwise every time he uses Rasengan he needs a clone to set up a distraction.

With this new fox power, every strategy he's ever used is now unusable.

Will Naruto ever be as powerful as Killer Bee? He can't do full beast transform and can't negotiate chakra transfers. Maybe, MAYBE there is a way for him to use Sage chakra to help protect himself from the fox draining his chakra away, but that seems like a long-shot to me. It would be funny seeing the fox turn into a big frog statue though.

It annoys me that everybody else is getting super powerups, but Naruto is still held back by the fox. Can you imagine how powerful he would be if the Fox were a little bit more friendly?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kyuubi: Why can't it just help for once?

too powerful. He'd rape every villian and the manga would go to pot.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

the fox is a fu***** ahaha

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reading

Rape?

i dont think he would RAPE anyone..most likely destroy and beat the living life out everyone

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

**** it the fox uisnt helping him the fox will not help anyone unless naruto takes some of the foxes hate thats the only waythe fox will help him

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WIthout the Foxs disadvantages Naruto would have unlimited steadidly increasing power >_> its good as it is

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Freaking fox..a badass, damned badass, shitty badass

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The Fox is still malevolent, it must change first and right now theirs no incentive in it for it to change.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I love the fox. I whas so dissapointed when naruto whas about to go full body. Damned! I wanted this but it fails. Perhaps the fox will lend a hand in taking down madara, cause he hates madara more then anything.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JG2480 View Post
    I love the fox. I whas so dissapointed when naruto whas about to go full body. Damned! I wanted this but it fails. Perhaps the fox will lend a hand in taking down madara, cause he hates madara more then anything.
    I don't see how the Kyuubi would hate Madara the most, Madara controlled the kyuubi with his eyes, the fox acknowledges his powers, the tailed beasts are supposed to roam and spread destruction. Number one on the Kyuubis hate list is probably Minato for sealing him inside of Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well the eight tails was also like that before, but we can only hope that that damn fox will turn around to help naruto soon

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ur right the fox is a jerk !!!

But this new no clone style naruto is forced to us may be good for us, we will see a new Naruto. For instance he won't get to be as reckless, he would have to be more decisive and make more killer blows. He wouldn't be able to afford to do crap like rasengan vs chidori to see what is in sasuke's heart, and all that homo-erotic stufff. We may finnaly get to see a more serious naruto when it comes to battles.

But I'm sure kishi has something instore for the fox, he won't be a jerk forever.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

the fox will come around. Naruto will use his most powerful technique on the fox.. Talking....... Naruto will have a one on one heart to heart with the fox (like he has with more than half the people in the manga) and the fox will come around.