Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto: I've got a good feel for it now...

(Fourth Pane)

Kabuto & Anko. Is that something he planned all along? This is why he left those strings of bodies along. He needed her for his plan.

I imagine that Kabuto would be doing what Oro would be doing in this situation. Preparing a body for Living Corpse Reincarnation if he doesn't already have one. Who better to practice on than Anko and who better to be a suitable host than Sasuke?

Kabuto assisted Oro, so he has complete knowledge of the process.

There is also the possibility of him practicing the cursed seal, but what purpose would it serve him?

Then there is "You head out to the front line.. I'll keep myself hidden and stay focused on my technique."

The war is of no interest to him and he won't be focusing on Impure Resurrection. Madara knows whats up and I'm sure is betting on Sasuke winning the battle with Kabuto when the time comes.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Re: Kabuto: I've got a good feel for it now...

we'll just have to wait and see

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    (Fourth Pane)

Kabuto & Anko. Is that something he planned all along? This is why he left those strings of bodies along. He needed her for his plan.

I imagine that Kabuto would be doing what Oro would be doing in this situation. Preparing a body for Living Corpse Reincarnation if he doesn't already have one. Who better to practice on than Anko and who better to be a suitable host than Sasuke?

Kabuto assisted Oro, so he has complete knowledge of the process.

There is also the possibility of him practicing the cursed seal, but what purpose would it serve him?

Then there is "You head out to the front line.. I'll keep myself hidden and stay focused on my technique."

The war is of no interest to him and he won't be focusing on Impure Resurrection. Madara knows whats up and I'm sure is betting on Sasuke winning the battle with Kabuto when the time comes.
    Edo Tensei seems to be a diversion for the real Zetsu army, and to hopefully toy with opponents.

I don't know that he has complete knowledge on it, and maybe that's what he needs Anko for. During the failed transplantation, as seen with Orochimaru and Sasuke, somehow Orochimaru created an entire dimension just for that process. I have no clue how you do that, or how Kabuto would learn. He seemed mostly concerned with keeping Orochimaru alive prior to the transition, but who knows. Kabuto excels at underselling himself.

Honestly, the more I learn about Kabuto, the more powerful Orochimaru seems. If he and Jiraiya fought, they'd probably both die. I used to have the J-man ahead of him, now they're more even.

Interesting thread.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well to tell you the truth i think that Oro was superior to J-man exactly because of his Forbidden techs.Without them and the knowledge Oro had,J-man would have beaten him easily

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know that he has complete knowledge on it, and maybe that's what he needs Anko for. During the failed transplantation, as seen with Orochimaru and Sasuke, somehow Orochimaru created an entire dimension just for that process. I have no clue how you do that, or how Kabuto would learn.
    Although he may not be able to do it yet, he is aware of it being capable and understood the basics of it. After Sasuke Vs. Oro, Kabuto asked Sasuke "Right now.. which one are you?"

Kabuto knew the ritual took place in this space and knew what Sasuke did to defeat it (at least temporarily).

Last edited by Senary; 12-09-2010 at 10:57 PM.