Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Hey guys, my english is'nt the greatest so bare with me if I cant fully explain.

    I assume you guys all know that Tobi, "Madara" is a former shell of himself and that we have never seen him use any form of physical attacking jutsu, he only teleports and and phases in and out of reality.
    Well something just occured to me and I can't explain it very well but here goes.

    The true Madara claimed that his brother Izuna gave him his eyes through reason and that Izuna did it for the best of his clan,whereas Itachi hints that Madara forced the eyes into his possesion, it is said that Izuna died some time in battle after his eyes were taken but this cannot be 100% correct in any way

    I believe that Izuna may have stolen the eyes from an Uchiha and had them prepared before he had Madara take his eyes, with his newly acquired eyes then he fled faking his death and masking his identity, keeping hidden and waiting for the opportunity when Madara fought the 1st Hokage, in the aftermath it then gives him the perfect opportunity to snag Madaras eyes back. Where Izuna may have gained the abilities of space/time due to the effects of EMS.

    Itachi speaks of Madara as being an evil sinister person to Sasuke and I believe he does this because he wants Sasuke to realise that what Tobi "Madara" is doing is wrong and he must be stopped. I honestly think that Madara was a humble man and a great leader to the Uchiha.
    Theres great mystery to Izuna, he wouldnt just sacrifice himself like he did.. there is more to it.
    Izuna faking his death also give great reason as to why Tobi conceals his identity so much and also,the 6th coffin that Tobi was scared of supports my belief that Tobi is not in fact Madara but Izuna , hes scared of the 6th coffin, he's scared because its the body of Madara and he's summoned with all his abilites at its most powerful, due to this, Izuna knows hes outmatched if Kabuto were to turn on him, and therfore forced to comply with Kabuto's wishes.

    We have never seen Tobi defend himself physically, he only dodges, teleports and plays silly tricks, All we've seen him do is Izanagi in the fight with Konan.
    So there must be more to that aswell, that may be why he collects the Uchihas eyes, because he cant attack physically, hes trump card is Izanagi which he uses to slither his way out of sticky situations.
    And as a matter of fact as I was typing this I just thought that possibly Izuna used Izanami with the gathered Uchiha eyes to trick everyone into believeing he was dead! Giving him the window to escape and hide!

    Ok guys thanks if you read all of this until the end it took a while fixing mistakes i hope you like it and tell me what you think :D. Also,

    If you guys are going to make a stupid post saying "No this isnt possible because Izuna is dead" then think about this - Isnt Madara told to be dead? That's right, we can't believe everything we are told as of now.

    I edited the following after i posted: I take back what i said about Izuna using Izanami to fake his death, i rmembered you need both Senju and Uchiha DNA to use it, so that must mean he gathered it from after the battle with Madara and the 1st.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoBases Local Troll; 12-09-2010 at 03:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jens5293 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    interesting theory!
     
         

  3. #3
    Uchiha Yoshiro Yoshiro Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshiro Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    517
    Location
    Behind You
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Or it could be izuna makes u really think dont it
     
         

  4. #4
    Uchiha Yoshiro Yoshiro Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshiro Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    517
    Location
    Behind You
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    In the 6th coffin
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member senjuwaqas's Avatar
    Status
    senjuwaqas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,819
    Location
    IN THE HEAVEN
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    Hey guys, my english is'nt the greatest so bare with me if I cant fully explain.

    I assume you guys all know that Tobi, "Madara" is a former shell of himself and that we have never seen him use any form of physical attacking jutsu, he only teleports and and phases in and out of reality.
    Well something just occured to me and I can't explain it very well but here goes.

    The true Madara claimed that his brother Izuna gave him his eyes through reason and that Izuna did it for the best of his clan,whereas Itachi hints that Madara forced the eyes into his possesion, it is said that Izuna died some time in battle after his eyes were taken but this cannot be 100% correct in any way

    I believe that Izuna may have stolen the eyes from an Uchiha and had them prepared before he had Madara take his eyes, with his newly acquired eyes then he fled faking his death and masking his identity, keeping hidden and waiting for the opportunity when Madara fought the 1st Hokage, in the aftermath it then gives him the perfect opportunity to snag Madaras eyes back. Where Izuna may have gained the abilities of space/time due to the effects of EMS.

    Itachi speaks of Madara as being an evil sinister person to Sasuke and I believe he does this because he wants Sasuke to realise that what Tobi "Madara" is doing is wrong and he must be stopped. I honestly think that Madara was a humble man and a great leader to the Uchiha.
    Theres great mystery to Izuna, he wouldnt just sacrifice himself like he did.. there is more to it.
    Izuna faking his death also give great reason as to why Tobi conceals his identity so much and also,the 6th coffin that Tobi was scared of supports my belief that Tobi is not in fact Madara but Izuna , hes scared of the 6th coffin, he's scared because its the body of Madara and he's summoned with all his abilites at its most powerful, due to this, Izuna knows hes outmatched if Kabuto were to turn on him, and therfore forced to comply with Kabuto's wishes.

    We have never seen Tobi defend himself physically, he only dodges, teleports and plays silly tricks, All we've seen him do is Izanagi in the fight with Konan.
    So there must be more to that aswell, that may be why he collects the Uchihas eyes, because he cant attack physically, hes trump card is Izanagi which he uses to slither his way out of sticky situations.
    And as a matter of fact as I was typing this I just thought that possibly Izuna used Izanami with the gathered Uchiha eyes to trick everyone into believeing he was dead! Giving him the window to escape and hide!

    Ok guys thanks if you read all of this until the end it took a while fixing mistakes i hope you like it and tell me what you think :D. Also,

    If you guys are going to make a stupid post saying "No this isnt possible because Izuna is dead" then think about this - Isnt Madara told to be dead? That's right, we can't believe everything we are told as of now.

    I edited the following after i posted: I take back what i said about Izuna using Izanami to fake his death, i rmembered you need both Senju and Uchiha DNA to use it, so that must mean he gathered it from after the battle with Madara and the 1st.
    nice theory but we all saw izuna dead body when madara was talking with sasuke after the battle of sasuke and itachi so I can say that izuna is dead and their is a greater mystery to tobi/madare tink about it peace out
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student jillianjoy's Avatar
    Status
    jillianjoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    i like it!:D
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ekettune's Avatar
    Status
    ekettune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,723
    Location
    Dojo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    I like this theory, and ive been thinking the same thing about 6th coffin.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Tobi has already revealed himself that he is "Madara" and so people believe that he is not dead but still at large, so WHY WOULD HE CONTINUE TO HIDE HIS FACE AND IDENTITY?
    Because he is NOT Madara, he is Izuna
     
         

  9. #9
    Uchiha Yoshiro Yoshiro Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshiro Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    517
    Location
    Behind You
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    the 6th coffin iz izuna i bet u a mill kumi
     
         

  10. #10
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiro Uchiha View Post
    the 6th coffin iz izuna i bet u a mill kumi
    Ok what makes you think that, anything to support your reason?
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchiha Yoshiro Yoshiro Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshiro Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    517
    Location
    Behind You
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    Ok what makes you think that, anything to support your reason?
    elementary my dear child
     
         

  12. #12
    Avenger oO madara95 Oo's Avatar
    Status
    oO madara95 Oo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    435
    Location
    England ftw
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    I think the theory would play out quite nicley and can be justicfied by alot of facts

    1st Madara never unmasks

    2nd No evidence madara's brother died

    3rd Its anime people .... like 20 people have just been resurrected and some people are complaining that its impossible to be his brother at this point he could turn out to be ichigo for all we know :L

    And btw he could have aquired dna from senju so you should keep that theory open
     
         

  13. #13
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Im quite disappointed that Nb troll made a thread like this
     
         

  14. #14
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,551
    Avatar courtesy of Zise!
     



    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiro Uchiha View Post
    elementary my dear child
    Capitalizing the first letter of a sentence and punctuation is also elementary.

    NB Troll seems like a good reasonable person! For somebody with poor English, he sure does seem to one up 98% of the NB populace with his grammar and spelling.
     
         

  15. #15
    Academy Student
    Status
    Klockrent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    tl;dr

    Obvious newfaq for having that name, trolling is when you stirr stuff up without people knowing whats going on.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member farhan7410's Avatar
    Status
    farhan7410 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post


    2nd No evidence madara's brother died
    there is an evidence that izuna is dead

    check this out

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/399/5

    at the bottom right corner he is lying in his coffin
     
         

  17. #17
    Uchiha Yoshiro Yoshiro Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshiro Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    517
    Location
    Behind You
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Capitalizing the first letter of a sentence and punctuation is also elementary.

    NB Troll seems like a good reasonable person! For somebody with poor English, he sure does seem to one up 98% of the NB populace with his grammar and spelling.
    but i dont c the point in doing right grammer on a computer i dont need periods or anything like that u act like its a test r sumtin lol
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    Hey guys, my english is'nt the greatest so bare with me if I cant fully explain.

    I assume you guys all know that Tobi, "Madara" is a former shell of himself and that we have never seen him use any form of physical attacking jutsu, he only teleports and and phases in and out of reality.
    Well something just occured to me and I can't explain it very well but here goes.

    The true Madara claimed that his brother Izuna gave him his eyes through reason and that Izuna did it for the best of his clan,whereas Itachi hints that Madara forced the eyes into his possesion, it is said that Izuna died some time in battle after his eyes were taken but this cannot be 100% correct in any way

    I believe that Izuna may have stolen the eyes from an Uchiha and had them prepared before he had Madara take his eyes, with his newly acquired eyes then he fled faking his death and masking his identity, keeping hidden and waiting for the opportunity when Madara fought the 1st Hokage, in the aftermath it then gives him the perfect opportunity to snag Madaras eyes back. Where Izuna may have gained the abilities of space/time due to the effects of EMS.

    Itachi speaks of Madara as being an evil sinister person to Sasuke and I believe he does this because he wants Sasuke to realise that what Tobi "Madara" is doing is wrong and he must be stopped. I honestly think that Madara was a humble man and a great leader to the Uchiha.
    Theres great mystery to Izuna, he wouldnt just sacrifice himself like he did.. there is more to it.
    Izuna faking his death also give great reason as to why Tobi conceals his identity so much and also,the 6th coffin that Tobi was scared of supports my belief that Tobi is not in fact Madara but Izuna , hes scared of the 6th coffin, he's scared because its the body of Madara and he's summoned with all his abilites at its most powerful, due to this, Izuna knows hes outmatched if Kabuto were to turn on him, and therfore forced to comply with Kabuto's wishes.

    We have never seen Tobi defend himself physically, he only dodges, teleports and plays silly tricks, All we've seen him do is Izanagi in the fight with Konan.
    So there must be more to that aswell, that may be why he collects the Uchihas eyes, because he cant attack physically, hes trump card is Izanagi which he uses to slither his way out of sticky situations.
    And as a matter of fact as I was typing this I just thought that possibly Izuna used Izanami with the gathered Uchiha eyes to trick everyone into believeing he was dead! Giving him the window to escape and hide!

    Ok guys thanks if you read all of this until the end it took a while fixing mistakes i hope you like it and tell me what you think :D. Also,

    If you guys are going to make a stupid post saying "No this isnt possible because Izuna is dead" then think about this - Isnt Madara told to be dead? That's right, we can't believe everything we are told as of now.

    I edited the following after i posted: I take back what i said about Izuna using Izanami to fake his death, i rmembered you need both Senju and Uchiha DNA to use it, so that must mean he gathered it from after the battle with Madara and the 1st.

    Dude I understand everything u are saying and I honestly considered this a while back but I didn't make a thread about it because of the following:

    If Izuna Simply faked his death and is using someone's sharingan then, He should still be able to used physical jutsu, instead of just teleporting and becoming intangible.

    Plus his body should still be human not a globy humanoid frame with detachable limbs.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/4

    Look at the trail from his decapitated hand it is white blood is drawn in black, meaning that the trail is slim or something. Plus he lost a limb in the battle against danzou's root members, which he got back by the way.
    Also Why hasn't Madara/Tobi/Izuna used any uchiha powers yet:
    Genjutsu, Katon, or the first three sharingan abilities.
    These should be no problem for an uchiha of Izuna's Caliber, instead he just warps through everything. He hasn't even used Hashirama's powers which would be a big aid to him.

    These are the things that make it hard to believe Izuna being Tobi.
     
         
    Last edited by Modaro; 12-09-2010 at 07:05 PM.

  19. #19
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,551
    Avatar courtesy of Zise!
     



    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiro Uchiha View Post
    but i dont c the point in doing right grammer on a computer i dont need periods or anything like that u act like its a test r sumtin lol
    The point of not looking like an idiot is to not look like an idiot. This is how I type not even trying. I almost never have to make any corrections, and when I do have to, I go back and make corrections.

    "it's not like it's a test or anything." Point? It's all about perception. How people perceive you to be. People will obviously think less of you if you can't make a proper sentence, or spell simple words like grammar.

    Even attempting to write clearer and more legibly would almost instantaneously improve your image. So it's the Internet, and it doesn't matter what somebody you'll never meet thinks of you? Well it's a small world.

    Either way, everybody should strive to improve themselves, and if they don't then they're lazy and a burden upon society and life itself.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izuna Uchiha Super Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Capitalizing the first letter of a sentence and punctuation is also elementary.

    NB Troll seems like a good reasonable person! For somebody with poor English, he sure does seem to one up 98% of the NB populace with his grammar and spelling.
    Thanks to you Zombie your very kind
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •