Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So pein is dying???

Okay pein said "If Jiraiya knew our secret, he would have won"

Now, Jiraiya seemed pretty knackered near the end, if he did figure out the secret how much time would it take to kill pein? This is the guy with the rinnegan, who has mastered all 5 elements as a child, and has unlocked the best doujutsu ever, he killed a jounin in no time at all and sucked the life force out of him.

Yahiko is said to be dead, and is it possible nagato received a bad injury too, and has to be put in stasis in a chamber to survive, and uses his rinnegan and other bodies to use his attacks.

We know pein invented the move he taught the other akatsuki how to transfer 30% of your chakra (and he said 30% should hold them off, meaning more is possible) because pein says "you should thank me for that jutsu"

Meaning this transfer and controlling bodies isnt limited to rinnegan...

Obviously not enough is known to speculate very accurately, and i dont want to make another J man vs Pein thread.

But pein did say J man wouldve won if hed known peins secret, which to me suggests nagato might be ill, or damaged in some way, i mean sure, J man is one of the strongest ninja ever, definitely ranks top 5 most likely, but pein has the rinnegan, and has shown to be of excellent quality.

Pein seemed very sure J man would win, it to me suggests peins only abilities are them "puppets"...Because if them clones beat J man, and J man wouldve won if hed known the truth, it to me suggests nagato himself is weaker than his "puppets"

I thought Ninja use the weakest possible move to hurt the enemy, and climb in power to there trump card, but pein appears to either be using his trump card all the time, or that is his only skill.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Okay pein said "If Jiraiya knew our secret, he would have won"

Now, Jiraiya seemed pretty knackered near the end, if he did figure out the secret how much time would it take to kill pein? This is the guy with the rinnegan, who has mastered all 5 elements as a child, and has unlocked the best doujutsu ever, he killed a jounin in no time at all and sucked the life force out of him.

Yahiko is said to be dead, and is it possible nagato received a bad injury too, and has to be put in stasis in a chamber to survive, and uses his rinnegan and other bodies to use his attacks.

We know pein invented the move he taught the other akatsuki how to transfer 30% of your chakra (and he said 30% should hold them off, meaning more is possible) because pein says "you should thank me for that jutsu"

Meaning this transfer and controlling bodies isnt limited to rinnegan...

Obviously not enough is known to speculate very accurately, and i dont want to make another J man vs Pein thread.

But pein did say J man wouldve won if hed known peins secret, which to me suggests nagato might be ill, or damaged in some way, i mean sure, J man is one of the strongest ninja ever, definitely ranks top 5 most likely, but pein has the rinnegan, and has shown to be of excellent quality.

Pein seemed very sure J man would win, it to me suggests peins only abilities are them "puppets"...Because if them clones beat J man, and J man wouldve won if hed known the truth, it to me suggests nagato himself is weaker than his "puppets"

I thought Ninja use the weakest possible move to hurt the enemy, and climb in power to there trump card, but pein appears to either be using his trump card all the time, or that is his only skill.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    I don't think ''The real one isn't with them'' would have helped out Jiraiya in that fight, but I think if he knew that, Jiraiya would have tried to climb the tower and find the real Nagato.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think Pein is dying but there are two reasons (at least I think) the real one dosen't come out.
    1- He's been using other bodies so long that the real on eis kinda weak
    2- If the real one dies they all die.