Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

-After reading this chapter and the following chapters it seems that Rikudou mode lacks in power and control. When Naruto first showed Rikudou mode and sucker punched Kisame he injured his leg from slamming on the wall so hard.

Sage mode also makes his body impervious to physical damage.

-We see next that while entering Rikudou mode the Kyuubi steal Naruto's base chakra so he can't stay in the form for long, we don't know how long but that's still a factor.

Sage mode increases Naruto's chakra to at least 2 or 3 times its normal state so the kyuubi absorbing Naruto's chakra wouldn't be so bad.

Now we see that the biju rasengan requires a great amount of chakra control and the sphere is great in density so great that the ground around Naruto's feet, the floor was broken.

Sage mode grants Naruto unimaginable strength to the point he could stop a raging rhino easily and then toss it in the air. In sage mode Naruto could create a rasengan with one hand also his fight with the kyuubi showed he could actually use only one clone for the FRS, Naruto's chakra control is greater

Naruto always can't complete something without anther thing. Example For Naruto to use a rasengan without clones he has to be in sage mode, another would be in order to use sage mode Naruto has to use clones, He uses clones for his rasengans.
    Rikudou mode seems to have a special power over nature that might even play a special role.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

i agree, nice theory

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    -After reading this chapter and the following chapters it seems that Rikudou mode lacks in power and control. When Naruto first showed Rikudou mode and sucker punched Kisame he injured his leg from slamming on the wall so hard.

Sage mode also makes his body impervious to physical damage.

-We see next that while entering Rikudou mode the Kyuubi steal Naruto's base chakra so he can't stay in the form for long, we don't know how long but that's still a factor.

Sage mode increases Naruto's chakra to at least 2 or 3 times its normal state so the kyuubi absorbing Naruto's chakra wouldn't be so bad.

Now we see that the biju rasengan requires a great amount of chakra control and the sphere is great in density so great that the ground around Naruto's feet, the floor was broken.

Sage mode grants Naruto unimaginable strength to the point he could stop a raging rhino easily and then toss it in the air. In sage mode Naruto could create a rasengan with one hand also his fight with the kyuubi showed he could actually use only one clone for the FRS, Naruto's chakra control is greater

Naruto always can't complete something without anther thing. Example For Naruto to use a rasengan without clones he has to be in sage mode, another would be in order to use sage mode Naruto has to use clones, He uses clones for his rasengans.
    Rikudou mode seems to have a special power over nature that might even play a special role.
    I don't care about most of ur theory everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its the stuff in red that is the problem.

Naruto has not special power over Nature: I know you are reffering to the time when yamato's wood element reacted to the rikudu cloak. Yamato's technique only reacted because yamato's tech uses yang release and naruto's chakra cloak was a powerful source of pure yang chakra. Yamato's wood tech being specially made to absorb the kyuubi's chakra, must of some how gotten a small amount just by being ambient.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory. I was also thinking of how sage mode takes care of some of the problems SO6P mode brings.
    Modaro Yamato used WOOD RELEASE where does it say anything about yang release ... or even yang chakra? Those statues reacted because the chakra was full of life... so it might indeed be able to interact with narute energy.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this theory can very well come true. it would be great if naruto can combine the two to gain their advantages

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is highly possible for this theory to come true... I am looking forward to it.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good theory. the only problem that i see is that naruto needs his shadow clones to enter sage mode in a fight as he cant merge with ma and pa, and as the eight tails stated he cant use shadow clones whilst in rikuduo mode cus the 9 tails will absorb more of his chakra. also im not quite sure but didnt he still use shadow clones to create a rasengan in sage mode?

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He doesn't need Shadow Clones to enter sage mode... where did you get that from? And actually now that the kyubi's evil will is out of the way naruto might be able to fuse with the elder frogs.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    He doesn't need Shadow Clones to enter sage mode... where did you get that from? And actually now that the kyubi's evil will is out of the way naruto might be able to fuse with the elder frogs.
    before he took control of the kyubi he needed a clone

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

m well now i he wont have to toss sage mode out of his arsenal like he did with the toad collaboration jutsu :D

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nagato2 View Post
    before he took control of the kyubi he needed a clone
    He used the clones in order to maintain sage mode (so stay in that form for a longer time)... he doesn't really need them to enter sage mode, he used them like a refill.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto doesn't need Kage bunshin to enter sage mode he needs them to stay for longer....if ma and pa can can emerge naruto will be very very strong. Maybe as strong as jiraya remember jiraya couldn't master the balance of the nature energy... This seems strange to me... why can't naruto summon pa or ma and ask for help from them.... Maybe ma, pa and Killerbee can help him.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    I don't care about most of ur theory everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its the stuff in red that is the problem.

Naruto has not special power over Nature: I know you are reffering to the time when yamato's wood element reacted to the rikudu cloak. Yamato's technique only reacted because yamato's tech uses yang release and naruto's chakra cloak was a powerful source of pure yang chakra. Yamato's wood tech being specially made to absorb the kyuubi's chakra, must of some how gotten a small amount just by being ambient.
    you sure have some spunk,

Anyway op I think your statement about naruto not needing a shadow clone is good observation that plays nice with naruto's limitation to use shadow clones in fox mode. And one that certainly have merit.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    you sure have some spunk,

Anyway op I think your statement about naruto not needing a shadow clone is good observation that plays nice with naruto's limitation to use shadow clones in fox mode. And one that certainly have merit.
    Thank you your alright I guess

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that is what will happen and about that his sage mode have small limitation naruto donot have to use sage mode chakra he will use kyubi mode chakra and sage mode to improve his body strength so he will take only small amount of sage mode chakra

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory. I was also thinking of how sage mode takes care of some of the problems SO6P mode brings.
    Modaro Yamato used WOOD RELEASE where does it say anything about yang release ... or even yang chakra? Those statues reacted because the chakra was full of life... so it might indeed be able to interact with narute energy.
    Dude Without yang release ability (The ablitity to lifenergy) Earth and Water Elements would just make mud. For example kakahi has both water and earth natures but he can't make wood because he lackes the rare senju blood line limit of yang rlease.
    Like this Jutsu he used here against Pein - Doton: Doryūheki (Mud Wall)
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/420/6

While yamato on the other had inherited yang release from hashirama's DNA, so he can use a combination of both elements to create Wood:
    Wood is a type of flora a living thing, which need the energy of life to form. But where can life energy come from ? I comes from yang release ability, the ability to breath life into form.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang

Next time don't try to prove me wrong if u clearly don't know what ur talking about

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok with what you posted it proves that you don't know what you are talking about.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang where does it say anything about yamato's wood release and yang chakra involved in that? it just says that the half of the kyubi's chakra which Naruto uses is the yang part and is interacting with Yamato's wood totems. "When Minato Namikaze sealed the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox into Naruto Uzumaki, he sealed the Yang half of its chakra within Naruto using the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. When Naruto was in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, Yamato's Wood Release totems reacted to the Yang chakra's life-giving properties and matured into full-grown trees"
    Also combining 2 elements takes skill or natural talent so to say... when you are able to mix them you get a KEKEGENKAI... we have seen more characters which use such kekegenkais:
    -Haku: Wind+Water => Ice
    -Mei Terumī: Water+Fire => Boil and Earth+Fire => Lava
    -Ōnoki: Dust
    -Hashirama Senju: Earth+Water => Wood
    And others....
    So you are trying to say that all these people are related to the senju? or that all have yang release? i don't think so.
    And the manga only mentioned Ying chakra and Yang chakra when minato split the kyubi's chakra in 2 parts, when Madara explained izanagi and the only jutsu that involves Ying yang release is izanami.
    Where do you get that using a kekegenkai involves ying/yang chakra? please show a link to that.

Last edited by -Hades-; 12-11-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton; English TV "Wood Style") techniques combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood. Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life.
    I hope that ends it.

And sorry if i am off topic...

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Problem he can't use shadow clones to collect sage chakra for him while he is in kyuubi mode so unless he stands still in the middle of battle in Kyuubi mode with his chakra being drained he can't get sage chakra and if he is in sage mode and has clones collect sage chakra for him he can't go into kyuubi mode because the clones will cause him to die

so he has to stand still in untill he gets sage mode then turn into kyuubi mode inorder for the cross to work and that immpossible in the middle of battle

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok with what you posted it proves that you don't know what you are talking about.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang where does it say anything about yamato's wood release and yang chakra involved in that? it just says that the half of the kyubi's chakra which Naruto uses is the yang part and is interacting with Yamato's wood totems. "When Minato Namikaze sealed the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox into Naruto Uzumaki, he sealed the Yang half of its chakra within Naruto using the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. When Naruto was in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, Yamato's Wood Release totems reacted to the Yang chakra's life-giving properties and matured into full-grown trees"
    Also combining 2 elements takes skill or natural talent so to say... when you are able to mix them you get a KEKEGENKAI... we have seen more characters which use such kekegenkais:
    -Haku: Wind+Water => Ice
    -Mei Terumī: Water+Fire => Boil and Earth+Fire => Lava
    -Ōnoki: Dust
    -Hashirama Senju: Earth+Water => Wood
    And others....
    So you are trying to say that all these people are related to the senju? or that all have yang release? i don't think so.
    And the manga only mentioned Ying chakra and Yang chakra when minato split the kyubi's chakra in 2 parts, when Madara explained izanagi and the only jutsu that involves Ying yang release is izanami.
    Where do you get that using a kekegenkai involves ying/yang chakra? please show a link to that.
    Dude Wood is a living thing, there fore it has life energy like all living things. What do u think in ur whole wide mind would be needed to make something that lives? --- I'm waiting

Why do you think for every one earth + water = mud but for yamto and hashiram who both posses the senju blood line earth + water = wood.
    If u don't understand that then I fear deeply for you.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton; English TV "Wood Style") techniques combine earth and water-based chakra to create wood. Wood Release techniques can be produced from anywhere, including the user's body, as the user's chakra is literally converted into a source of life.
    I hope that ends it.

And sorry if i am off topic...
    Oh ur not off the topic

Pay attention into that part where it says "Turns the users chakra into a source of life" while you reminisce on this link below

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11

Pay attention to what madara says about yang power.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree that in order to create something with life you need yang chakra but i don't think that's the case with wood release (just my opinion)
    And also Doton: Doryūheki used by kakashi is Earth Style: Mud Wall or to be precise Earth Release: Earth Style Wall which actually involves Earth Release so there is no such thing as mud release... if it is please post a link... so earth+water => wood as far as i know and i consider it to be just another kekegenkai...

Last edited by -Hades-; 12-11-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    soul.

nice theory i actualy made thread simmilar to yours http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57416&highlight=`nagato2

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree that in order to create something with life you need yang chakra but i don't think that's the case with wood release (just my opinion)
    And also Doton: Doryūheki used by kakashi is Earth Style: Mud Wall or to be precise Earth Release: Earth Style Wall which actually involves Earth Release so there is no such thing as mud release... if it is please post a link... so earth+water => wood as far as i know and i consider it to be just another kekegenkai...
    MR. DUDE

Please give me an instance of another technique that creates a living thing other than Wood Release? I am waiting.....1....2....3.......
    Dude you know I'm wright but you are just to stubborn to admit it.

CAN ANYONE ELSE GIVE THEIR OPINION ON THE MATTER

I NEVER EVER SAID THAT THEIR WAS SUCH A THING AS MUD RELEASE, I just stated that water and earth could make mud. DON"T SAY I SAID THING LIKE THAT.

You said wood release was just another kekegengkai you are in fact wright and wrong. Wood realse is only possible because of the SENJU KEKEGENKAI YANG RELEASE. THE WATER AND EARTH PROVIDES THE BASIC FORM AND THE YANG CHAKRA BREATHS LIFE INTO IT.!!!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    MR. DUDE

Please give me an instance of another technique that creates a living thing other than Wood Release? I am waiting.....1....2....3.......
    Dude you know I'm wright but you are just to stubborn to admit it.

CAN ANYONE ELSE GIVE THEIR OPINION ON THE MATTER

I NEVER EVER SAID THAT THEIR WAS SUCH A THING AS MUD RELEASE, I just stated that water and earth could make mud. DON"T SAY I SAID THING LIKE THAT.

You said wood release was just another kekegengkai you are in fact wright and wrong. Wood realse is only possible because of the SENJU KEKEGENKAI YANG RELEASE. THE WATER AND EARTH PROVIDES THE BASIC FORM AND THE YANG CHAKRA BREATHS LIFE INTO IT.!!!
    EXACTLY i tried to explain that in one of my threads http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57416&highlight=`nagato2 you can read my opinion there

Last edited by nagato2; 12-11-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»