Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 57
  1. #26
    Member
    Status
    lord niijima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    MR. DUDE

    Please give me an instance of another technique that creates a living thing other than Wood Release? I am waiting.....1....2....3.......
    Dude you know I'm wright but you are just to stubborn to admit it.

    CAN ANYONE ELSE GIVE THEIR OPINION ON THE MATTER

    I NEVER EVER SAID THAT THEIR WAS SUCH A THING AS MUD RELEASE, I just stated that water and earth could make mud. DON"T SAY I SAID THING LIKE THAT.

    You said wood release was just another kekegengkai you are in fact wright and wrong. Wood realse is only possible because of the SENJU KEKEGENKAI YANG RELEASE. THE WATER AND EARTH PROVIDES THE BASIC FORM AND THE YANG CHAKRA BREATHS LIFE INTO IT.!!!
    i'm not saying you are right but i kind of agree with you to some extent. so far all the kekei genkais that we've seen have nothing even close to the wood release. haku's ice, mizukage's lava and acid mist are all lifeless kkg but yamato's wood release seems to have life. and it would not be far fetched if one should consider it as having the yang release. it could also explain why it was only unique to him. it would also explain why tobirama who is also a senju and brother of the 1st cannot use this. maybe it because he doesn't have the earth element since the wood release requires one to have both earth and water element.
     
         

  2. #27
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    I am going to have to re-read it the chapters where Izanagi is explained in detail again.. I am getting confused with all the misinformation going around..
     
         

  3. #28
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    I don't care about most of ur theory everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its the stuff in red that is the problem.

    Naruto has not special power over Nature: I know you are reffering to the time when yamato's wood element reacted to the rikudu cloak. Yamato's technique only reacted because yamato's tech uses yang release and naruto's chakra cloak was a powerful source of pure yang chakra. Yamato's wood tech being specially made to absorb the kyuubi's chakra, must of some how gotten a small amount just by being ambient.
    Another theory could be the life energy added to Yamato's trees. Yamato stated the life energy from his chakra is reacting to his wood element. When Naruto gathers natural energy it could be assumed that he gathers energy from near by trees to.

    Rikudou mode could do a number of things to sage mode. Increase the amount of chakra sage mode gathers, it could maintain the chakra already gathered and boost Rikudou modes chakra as well. Anyway it will be interesting when he finally tries to use it.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Another theory could be the life energy added to Yamato's trees. Yamato stated the life energy from his chakra is reacting to his wood element. When Naruto gathers natural energy it could be assumed that he gathers energy from near by trees to.

    Rikudou mode could do a number of things to sage mode. Increase the amount of chakra sage mode gathers, it could maintain the chakra already gathered and boost Rikudou modes chakra as well. Anyway it will be interesting when he finally tries to use it.
    Yamato stated his wood element is reacting to naruto's kyuubi's chakra but i'm sur u ment the same thing.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/8

    An what does Naatural energy have to do with any of this, you made absolutely no contribution to the argument.

    I'm not even arguing about SM and RM integration
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    i'm not saying you are right but i kind of agree with you to some extent. so far all the kekei genkais that we've seen have nothing even close to the wood release. haku's ice, mizukage's lava and acid mist are all lifeless kkg but yamato's wood release seems to have life. and it would not be far fetched if one should consider it as having the yang release. it could also explain why it was only unique to him. it would also explain why tobirama who is also a senju and brother of the 1st cannot use this. maybe it because he doesn't have the earth element since the wood release requires one to have both earth and water element.
    Tobirama did not have yang release ability like his brother so even if he was able to use earth as well he still wouldn't be able to create wood. Hence the reason Madara didn't want tobirama he wanted hashiram.

    Not say this for (other ppl) u but

    I can't beleive ppl would actually argue Hashirama's yang release connection with his Mukouton. Madara stated the senju and uhciha bloodline was once one and afforded the use of izanagi. SENJU (powerful life energy) Uchiha(Powerful spiritual Energy). Madara then went through the trouble of getting hashirama's power(Yang Release) to add to his own(Yin Release).
     
         

  6. #31
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    I don't care about most of ur theory everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its the stuff in red that is the problem.

    Naruto has not special power over Nature: I know you are reffering to the time when yamato's wood element reacted to the rikudu cloak. Yamato's technique only reacted because yamato's tech uses yang release and naruto's chakra cloak was a powerful source of pure yang chakra. Yamato's wood tech being specially made to absorb the kyuubi's chakra, must of some how gotten a small amount just by being ambient.
    'd

    It certainly almost seems those who accuse others never stop an think its themselfs they are righteously finding facts about, Not the accused
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member akhira 231's Avatar
    Status
    akhira 231 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in my gf's closet.
    Posts
    1,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    m. nice theory.. but is it possible that the kyuubi can collect the nature energy?
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral View Post
    'd

    It certainly almost seems those who accuse others never stop an think its themselfs they are righteously finding facts about, Not the accused
    Dude STFU Ok u got that

    contribute to the argument or stay out of it an raise ur posts else where
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by akhira 231 View Post
    m. nice theory.. but is it possible that the kyuubi can collect the nature energy?
    That would seem hard to belive since the kyuubi has no contact with outside plus does it even know how to harness natural energy. WHy would it need natural energy? And if Naruto becomes friendly enough with the kyuubi to make it consider something like that then why not just ask it to stop taking naruto chakra?
     
         

  10. #35
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Yes i agree that all other kekegeknkais are different from wood release and it has something special. But i find it weird why nothing has been mentioned in the manga about the first hokage or Yamato usgin yang release or yang chakra or stuff like that for their jutsu.
    Ok you didn't say mud release... but you did say that for everyone except Yamato and the first earth+water = mud can you link that ? i just don't remember seeing it.
    Oh and the reason why people that have 2 elements can't use them TOGETHER at the same time to create something new is because that takes skill and natural talent, it can even be a blood line. That is more than a sufficient explanation/reason given in the manga but i do agree that wood release is different and what you say might be true... i just don't get it why they didn't say anything about it in the manga, like when naruto's chakra made yamato's totems grow... he could have said "since wood release requires yang chakra and your chakra is so full of life it makes my wood jutsu go wild"

    And please don't say Sejnu yang release because it was only Hashirama Senju who was able to use it, so if there really is yang release /chara involved it is only him no the whole clan. "Hashirama Senju was the originator of this ability, evidenced by the fact that none of his relatives have been shown capable of using Wood Release" <- Narutopedia

    Yes i am sometimes stubborn but if you present evidence and put in a way that makes sense and i can't find something wrong in what you say, or something to prove you wrong i do change my mind. :D
     
         
    Last edited by -Hades-; 12-12-2010 at 08:06 AM.

  11. #36
    Member NarutoBases Local Troll's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoBases Local Troll is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    [QUOTE=niblack89;2544256]-After reading this chapter and the following chapters it seems that Rikudou mode lacks in power and control.QUOTE]

    He lacks control thats certain... but POWER?
    Never.
     
         

  12. #37
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Problem he can't use shadow clones to collect sage chakra for him while he is in kyuubi mode so unless he stands still in the middle of battle in Kyuubi mode with his chakra being drained he can't get sage chakra and if he is in sage mode and has clones collect sage chakra for him he can't go into kyuubi mode because the clones will cause him to die

    so he has to stand still in untill he gets sage mode then turn into kyuubi mode inorder for the cross to work and that immpossible in the middle of battle
    dont ignore me
     
         

  13. #38
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Yamato stated his wood element is reacting to naruto's kyuubi's chakra but i'm sur u ment the same thing.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/8

    An what does Naatural energy have to do with any of this, you made absolutely no contribution to the argument.

    I'm not even arguing about SM and RM integration
    First what I was trying to say is Yamato's wood element creates wood from his chakra regardless they are trees and Naruto's cloak gives off energy that enhances their growth. My solution sound more plausible then your "Its Naruto's good chakra energy enhancing the trees" because first it was stated that the cloaks LIFE ENERGY not yin or yang energy enhances their growth.

    Second my thread is about how sage mode and Rikudou mode completes each other if you don't have anything to contribute to that then this is the wrong thread or you can create your own and we can discuss it there.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBases Local Troll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    -After reading this chapter and the following chapters it seems that Rikudou mode lacks in power and control.
    He lacks control thats certain... but POWER?
    Never.
    I say power because in sage mode if he would have hit Kisame he would have been dead, comatose or flew through that wall. Rikudou mode isn't as powerful as sage mode also Naruto's strength doesn't increase.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 12-12-2010 at 05:17 PM.

  14. #39
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Pardon me if I'm wrong, or simply confused. When Naruto goes into RKS mode he swaps from having both yin and yang chakra, his own, to having just the yang Kyuubi chakra. Thus, I wonder if he ought to try to draw in an equal amount of nature chakra, nature yang or nature yin chakra. I assume in the latter two that nature chakra can be split like that, or perhaps Naruto needs to draw in nature chakra in a specific ratio like he's learning to do with his TBB Rasengan.

    To me, having yin (nature) and yang (Kyuubi + a ratio of nature? ) chakra is how nature chakra and sage mode completes RKS mode, which is currently only yang.

    I'm not sure at all about this, but I'm curious, so if anyone can show me I'm wrong or right, and why, I'd be grateful to have it resolved.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    First what I was trying to say is Yamato's wood element creates wood from his chakra regardless they are trees and Naruto's cloak gives off energy that enhances their growth. My solution sound more plausible then your "Its Naruto's good chakra energy enhancing the trees" because first it was stated that the cloaks LIFE ENERGY not yin or yang energy enhances their growth.

    Second my thread is about how sage mode and Rikudou mode completes each other if you don't have anything to contribute to that then this is the wrong thread or you can create your own and we can discuss it there.



    I say power because in sage mode if he would have hit Kisame he would have been dead, comatose or flew through that wall. Rikudou mode isn't as powerful as sage mode also Naruto's strength doesn't increase.
    Dude Naruto YANG chakra from the rikudou cloak is what enhanced yamato's wood element which is NOT possible without YANG energy/chakra.

    READ THIS QUOTE HERE CEARFULLY

    "The Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton) techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form."


    Breath life into form mmmm don't you think that this will be usefull for making a living thing like wood?
     
         

  16. #41
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Dude Naruto YANG chakra from the rikudou cloak is what enhanced yamato's wood element which is NOT possible without YANG energy/chakra.

    READ THIS QUOTE HERE CEARFULLY

    "The Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton) techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form."


    Breath life into form mmmm don't you think that this will be usefull for making a living thing like wood?
    Absorbing natural energy is still taking energy from nature trees are nature, how come Rikudou mode can't enhance sage mode if Naruto's life energy has a reaction to chakra enhanced trees, Naruto is taking chakra from his surrounding. If the life energy enhances chakra from nature then it should be able to have a reaction. That was the purpose of Kish showing us that little detail.
     
         

  17. #42
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    he can't use shadow clones to collect sage chakra for him while he is in kyuubi mode so unless he stands still in the middle of battle in Kyuubi mode with his chakra being drained he can't get sage chakra and if he is in sage mode and has clones collect sage chakra for him he can't go into kyuubi mode because the clones will cause him to die

    so he has to stand still in untill he gets sage mode then turn into kyuubi mode inorder for the cross to work and that immpossible in the middle of battle

    read this
     
         

  18. #43
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    he can't use shadow clones to collect sage chakra for him while he is in kyuubi mode so unless he stands still in the middle of battle in Kyuubi mode with his chakra being drained he can't get sage chakra and if he is in sage mode and has clones collect sage chakra for him he can't go into kyuubi mode because the clones will cause him to die

    so he has to stand still in untill he gets sage mode then turn into kyuubi mode inorder for the cross to work and that immpossible in the middle of battle

    read this
    He doesn't need clones to enter sage mode, he just used them to maintain it for a longer period.
    Also if he has enough concentration he might use the cloak to move around while he is in fact standing still.
     
         

  19. #44
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    He doesn't need clones to enter sage mode, he just used them to maintain it for a longer period.
    Also if he has enough concentration he might use the cloak to move around while he is in fact standing still.
    still i doubt he will be able to use it in the middle of battle if he uses it Kyuubi to sage mode because of no clones while having to avoid his enemy
     
         

  20. #45
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Well it is kinda impossible to enter sage mode in the middle of the battle with or without shadow clones... unless you can fuse with the elder toads.
     
         

  21. #46
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Well it is kinda impossible to enter sage mode in the middle of the battle with or without shadow clones... unless you can fuse with the elder toads.
    Jiraiya did it, and he's worse at sage mode than Naruto is. Naruto can simply do what Jiraiya did while he was fighting Nagato, and that's to summon toads like Gamabunta and Gamakichi while he gathers nature chakra. It's not ideal, but... it would work. It wouldn't be nearly as effective the 2nd time around since he doesn't fight morons who would try to stop him.
     
         

  22. #47
    Member
    Status
    lord niijima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    the thing there's is a lot of possibilities for naruto to enter both sage mode and kyuubi mode. he can do this by first entering sage mode and then going into the kyuubi mode. simple as that.
    or if he want to do it the other way round, then he can just enter into the kyuubi mode and then go into sage mode.
    now in battle, here is where the problem steps in. my solution to it is that, to prevent any of this complication,, he can first go into sage mode and then come into the kyuubi mode when he want's to use his most fastest and strongest attack. after which he can just resort back to the sage mode.
    each of these modes has their own advantages and disadvantages. it's just up to naruto to exploit the good out of each
     
         

  23. #48
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    If he had unlimited sage/kiuby chakra/power he would be pretty unstoppable. Where's the fun in that? Rasenshuriken barrage all the way
     
         

  24. #49
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    the thing there's is a lot of possibilities for naruto to enter both sage mode and kyuubi mode. he can do this by first entering sage mode and then going into the kyuubi mode. simple as that.
    or if he want to do it the other way round, then he can just enter into the kyuubi mode and then go into sage mode.
    now in battle, here is where the problem steps in. my solution to it is that, to prevent any of this complication,, he can first go into sage mode and then come into the kyuubi mode when he want's to use his most fastest and strongest attack. after which he can just resort back to the sage mode.
    each of these modes has their own advantages and disadvantages. it's just up to naruto to exploit the good out of each
    He can't go into Kyuubi then Sage mode in the middle of a fight

    with clones he could go into sage mode several times in the middle of the fight with Pain
    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Jiraiya did it, and he's worse at sage mode than Naruto is. Naruto can simply do what Jiraiya did while he was fighting Nagato, and that's to summon toads like Gamabunta and Gamakichi while he gathers nature chakra. It's not ideal, but... it would work. It wouldn't be nearly as effective the 2nd time around since he doesn't fight morons who would try to stop him.
    he can't fuse with the elder toads remember so he can't do what Jiriya did
     
         

  25. #50
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sage mode completes Rikudou mode

    He couldn't before because of the kiuby's evil will. With the new seal he might be able to fuse with them.
    And also he could start the fight in sage mode, have 2 clones continue gather natural energy and when he uses the final clone to enter sage mode for the last time he also goes in SO6P mode and just end the fight.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •