Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Rasengan Contradiction |Clones|

you know what, past this theory discussion it honestly annoys me that the jutsu naruto has been doing for years now he can't even do without clones. Jariah, Kakashi and Minato can all do it with one hand. So Naruto and his dumbness obviously overlooked a vital part of the technique, and of course he taught Konahamaru the technique so now that poor kid is making the same mistake as Naruto. Even Kakashi, who using his sharingan copied it from Naruto can do it with one hand so for god sakes can someone please show him how to do it properly!!!

...that feels better

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually To be honest Minato, Jairaya, kakashi had incomplete forms of the rasengan. This was proven when kakashi and naruto clashed there rasengans together and narutos took over kakashis, its possible to create the rasengan in one hand but only a incomplete one. Narutos (with clones) is the complete form in which needs alot more skill to create. I know its only been shown kakashis was incomplete but i'd say its the same with minato's and jairayas.. End of topic.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Good point indeed because naruto's seal was designed let some of the foxes chakra naturally mix with naruto's own. If you have notice the fox is very unconcerned when it comes to chakra use, it usually over does it, and I think naruto has inherited that. Because naruto as stated by kakashi with the clone jutsu in the early's Naruto usually adds way to much chakra when he is trying to learn a jutsu.

The point I'm trying to make is that naruto lacked the concentration all along to focus on all the tasks involved in rasengan which is why he need ed a clone but in Rikudo mode he jut needs an extra pair of hands. I found that to be a contradiction in its self. It felt like Kishi didn't want 1000 Rikudo Naruto's running around(because that would be total pwnage) so he said no clones, but he still wanted him to complete the rasengan so he just gave him some extra arms.

Think about it its crazy rite
    Possibly, but we also don't know what the extend of this illusion in naruto's head really entails, because its the illusion that controls the chakra to make arms which in turn is controled by naruto's imagination. This is starting to look like half of the so6p's izanagi actually.

Come to think of that whole fight against the fox in naruto mind needs a bit of explanation if you ask me.

Last edited by psukkar; 12-14-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Quote Originally Posted by pureozzy101 View Post
    Actually To be honest Minato, Jairaya, kakashi had incomplete forms of the rasengan. This was proven when kakashi and naruto clashed there rasengans together and narutos took over kakashis, its possible to create the rasengan in one hand but only a incomplete one. Narutos (with clones) is the complete form in which needs alot more skill to create. I know its only been shown kakashis was incomplete but i'd say its the same with minato's and jairayas.. End of topic.
    Did you mean that Naruto added the Nature manipulation and then beat the Normal Rasengan of Kakashi? Please rephrase your post,dude. It doesn't make real sense.
    Yes its true that Rasengan is not a complete Tech, as it was meant to have had Nature Manipulation added to it as well (Told by Kakashi in story).
    And the form/power and spin of Kakashi's Normal Rasengan should be on par with Naruto's normal Rasengan. Why do you say that the Creator's and others' are INCOMPLETE?

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he can't do it with out clones that time in the frog's mouth with Pain you could see the smoke from the clones dissapear

he can't do it with out clones yet

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Naruto is a Chakra bottomless pit saving chakra is never on his mind. but time? Remember when he destroyed the deva path? 5 second interval used a clone rasengan and the clone launched him at the Path just in time. I don't think speed is a problem. (just my opinion though)
    Of course speed is an issue, That battle between naruto and pain you speak of could never be an example of his speed beacause naruto already had like a dozen clone out, so that refence makes no sense.

But however the creator of he rasengan Minato has shown us just how fast a one handed rasengan can be in his battle of speed with Madara Uchiha. Do you think if he has to use a clone he would of won? The answer is no.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16

Plus Naruto's Chakra can run out he has alot but it can run out.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pureozzy101 View Post
    Dude Minato Jariya and Kakashi all had the complete form of rasengan I don't Know what gave u that idea. Don't forget although the rasengan is a incomplete justu it is a jutsu in itself.

Naruto blasted Kakashi rasengan with a windrelease rasengan that why kashahsi's rasengan got owned.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Rasengan

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Of course speed is an issue, That battle between naruto and pain you speak of could never be an example of his speed beacause naruto already had like a dozen clone out, so that refence makes no sense.

But however the creator of he rasengan Minato has shown us just how fast a one handed rasengan can be in his battle of speed with Madara Uchiha. Do you think if he has to use a clone he would of won? The answer is no.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/16

Plus Naruto's Chakra can run out he has alot but it can run out.
    Obviously Minato's style of attack is different from Naruto's style. The pain fight is a perfect example because he didn't have the speed that his father had...so he uses clones to help him. 5 second interval and his clones help him make a rasengan and throw him to the deva path... SO what is he had clones out already they barely take a second to make... Now naruto has chakra hands which is the same as clone hands that helps him make the new rasengan. He's fine the way he is... We can always agree to disagree on this...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Obviously Minato's style of attack is different from Naruto's style. The pain fight is a perfect example because he didn't have the speed that his father had...so he uses clones to help him. 5 second interval and his clones help him make a rasengan and throw him to the deva path... SO what is he had clones out already they barely take a second to make... Now naruto has chakra hands which is the same as clone hands that helps him make the new rasengan. He's fine the way he is... We can always agree to disagree on this...
    I still stand by my point with speed

Yes Naruto now has more hand but it is still him who is controlling the the cakra himself, he is still proforming the rasengan alone with out clones. How all of a sudden he gained the skill to do that. 3yrs + of the same tacktics and he suddenly gets the hang of it in 1 sec or how ever long it taks to make those chakra arms?

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well we haven't seen sasuke develop kirin, he just used it. Oh and he suddenly knew how to use his MS techniques right after he awakened it so there you have it's just Kisi's way of doing things.

Last edited by -Hades-; 12-15-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeh they mastered shape manipulation so they can do rasengan rite" well guess what naruto can do rasengan to if u somehow missed that.

So Konahamaru hasn't master shape manipulation either

Do u understand how wrong what u said is, how the hell can a technique that is the highest level of shape manipulation be done by someone who hasn't master shape manipulation. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SMART YOU ARE SOUNDING.

Why then didn't naruto suddenly master shape manipulation at the valley of end, where he did a one handed rasengan?
    Rep+

Very well said.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KageAgent View Post
    Rep+

Very well said.
    LOL thanks :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have only one question! Why Kakashi don't use rasengan in a fight?

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess because it uses allot of chakra, and we know that's not Kakashi's best point.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ionicaion100 View Post
    I have only one question! Why Kakashi don't use rasengan in a fight?
    Kakashi in my opinion is a better assasin ninja than a battle feild ninja, and slaming someone with a chakra sphare isnt his style.

Remember Kakashi has copied hundreds of jutsu but we don't see him using 900 different jutsu in a battle do we?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123