Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara/Edo Tensei

Hey guys, heres my prediction on what Madara plans to do after having seen Kabuto use Edo Tensei in chapter 520.

*he has copied the jutsu
    *he will use it to revive the uchiha clan (possibly his brother too) and have them fight for him. When trying to remove shisui's eye from Danzo's corpse a whole bunch of eyes in jars were in the background. I assume they are all sharingans from his clansmen.
    He was their leader at one point, I cant imagine him using the technique on any other people.

Any thoughts?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara/Edo Tensei

and what makes you think he can copy such a jutsu ... ? he can copy only main jutsu i mean no Bloodlines and such forbbiden jutsu :X

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~+h0lLy-cRab+~ View Post
    and what makes you think he can copy such a jutsu ... ? he can copy only main jutsu i mean no Bloodlines and such forbbiden jutsu :X
    Wasn't it already said that the one who possesses the Rinnengan can use every jutsu in the world?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

That Jutsu was created by the Second Hokage and copy by Orochimaru and Kabuto read the Manga again it states so their and way can't Madara do the same? it is not a blood jutsu at all only a forbidden jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kabuto said it is a form of summoning tech. summoning techs require that the user sign there name in blood on the summoning scroll to complete the contract.

kabuto was seen using the scroll to perform the edo ritual in this chapter.

Tobi may have seen how it works, but without a blood contract he cant summon with edo tensei IMO.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

forbidden or not if you know its essentials you can copy it, and with the rinnegan and sharingan its as east as pie

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Wasn't it already said that the one who possesses the Rinnengan can use every jutsu in the world?
    Not use every Jutsu in the world, But it enables the user to quickly master various Jutsu's, and allows them to use any technique they wish, But I don't think Edo Tensei is a technique? Imo I like the theory, but it isn't Madara's style? eh.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could this chapter provide a link to the coffin that Kabuto summoned to scare Madara into accepting him as an ally for the time being. What I mean by this is Madara saying, "....including how to stop it." I know I am bringing up old theories, but I wanted to throw something else out there. We know that Madara called Kabuto a "mad-man" after that particular summon. This is pure speculation, but does anyone think that there is any way that Kabuto, after implanting Orochimaru's cells into his body and mastering the control of Orochimaru, was able to utilize Orochimaru's ability to regenerate from mere cells, then using this ability to make a copy of himself to kill his original body and then using Edo Tensei to bind his soul to the impure world, rendering himself unkillable. This could back up the reasoning behind Madara calling Kabuto a mad man and wanting to know how to stop Edo Tensei.

Food for thought.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Never as yet has one
    been known to complain of the
    doctor who had killed
    him.."

Quote Originally Posted by slyhashashin View Post
    Could this chapter provide a link to the coffin that Kabuto summoned to scare Madara into accepting him as an ally for the time being. What I mean by this is Madara saying, "....including how to stop it." I know I am bringing up old theories, but I wanted to throw something else out there. We know that Madara called Kabuto a "mad-man" after that particular summon. This is pure speculation, but does anyone think that there is any way that Kabuto, after implanting Orochimaru's cells into his body and mastering the control of Orochimaru, was able to utilize Orochimaru's ability to regenerate from mere cells, then using this ability to make a copy of himself to kill his original body and then using Edo Tensei to bind his soul to the impure world, rendering himself unkillable. This could back up the reasoning behind Madara calling Kabuto a mad man and wanting to know how to stop Edo Tensei.

Food for thought.

He's scared of kabuto. He needs to know how to stop edo tensei so that he isn't double crossed in the end. I agree with you. He wants the most information about edo tensei so that he can negate the advantage that kabuto has against him.

About the whole "blood contract" all of you got it all wrong. In a normal summon, the summons have a scroll with the summoners blood to act as a key so that the summons may only be summoned by the ones they choose. In edo tensei that key is the blood (DNA) from the ones the user wishes to revive. No one does a contract with all of the souls in the pure world. You use a "key" / blood from that soul in order to call it from the pure world. The souls comes because it's almost as if it's their original body summoning them. not another one.

Also, madara can copy it with the sharingan and the rinnegan allows him to use all chakra natures, so in theory he can use the jutsu. However thats not all you need to perform a jutsu. The sharingan gives him the ability to copy all the hand seals and the ritual itself but you still need the instructions in detail as well as the knowledge on how to use your chakra to perform such a technique. When we saw the sharingan copying jutsu for the first time it was explained: copying it doesn't mean the user has the ability to use it. Even if a uchiha can copy the hand seals from a jutsu, if he can't use the correct chakra nature he won't be able to use the jutsu. When it comes down to a complex jutsu like edo tensei i believe that madara won't be able to use it. He still doesn't know whats in that scroll and the technique itself must have some relation with orochimaru's DNA/chakra because kabuto says he needs to gather that chakra in order to perfect that ability. Also if madara had the ability to use that technique, what good would it do to him now? He would need to go and collect DNA, he would need to go and get sacrifices... he just doesn't have the time at this point.

So I believe that his objective is to know how to defend himself from edo tensei and from kabuto... not to use the jutsu himself.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    Danzou, even in death you are aware.

Yes thats right.

so Madara should be able to summon about 300 uchiha's ( or how ever big his eye stash is plus konan nagato even DANZOU....

big mistake by kabuto

to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He had not choice. If he want to live and keep getting himself stronger, he had to gave up the recipit....Madara going go wild with Edo tensi. I can see Madara ussing power from the Tail beast he has to make an Army of not ONly Uchiha, but strong eye ninja. IN his stockpile of eye, he not only has Sharingan, he has GOOD EYEs.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Danzou, even in death you are aware.

Yes thats right.

so Madara should be able to summon about 300 uchiha's ( or how ever big his eye stash is plus konan nagato even DANZOU....

big mistake by kabuto
    Nagato already, is summoned.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is a reason why Madara might of learned Edo Tensei from Kabuto, asking Kabuto how it works and how to stop it plus a demonstration of how it works is pretty much all he would of needed to copy it. I cant see a more effective way of Madara using his Sharingan stockpile then reviving his clan, plus after all of Kabuto's summons, who's left?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool but the whole every jutsu in the whole world of naruto i do not think so pain couldnt even do that

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i doubt he was able to copy the tech and if he did i bet Kabuto lied about somthing and if Madara uses the tech somthing bad will happen

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara couldn't copy the jutstu he needs the scroll.BTW Edo Tensei is not ninjutsu.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara can and probably will copy the Jutsu, since he does posses the Rinnegan, he can copy and perfect any Jutsu he wants. Why else would he want to know about the Jutsu if he wont use it. He asks for risks to the user and of how to stop it. So if Kabuto uses it against him he will easily defeat him.