Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto's solid with his story

After reading 520 I have to say I was happy to see Fu and Torune again. Their last appearance was in 475 (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/475/10). I must say I'm impressed that Kishimoto doesn't just sweep things under the rug and forget about them. It's been almost a year (45 chapters = 45 weeks, plus there were some breaks so maybe a year) since we saw them last. After seeing that I wonder once again what Taka's fate will be. Are there any other loose ends anyone is impressed with how Kishimoto tied them up?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kishimoto's solid with his story

I liked the last chapter. It resolved tons of questions and theories I had personally. It may not have been action packed but it even showed the color of Madara's mask. So it was cool. Kinda strange to see Fu and Torune but atleast we know what happened with that and how they were being kept under a constant genjutsu.. I think the manga needed to cover the topics before moving forward with the war.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto seems to tie in about 95% of what he creates so I'm not as surprised to see Fu and torune.
    Even simple things like the battle at the valley of the end. Between Naruto (uzumaki/Senju relative) and Sasuke (uchiha) to now where its fate for the Senju blood to always clash with Uchiha just like in the past with Hashirama v Madara, and their ancestors.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and this chapter proved that oro was tring to summon the 4th when he fought the 3rd but couldn't because he was sealed in the death god so now none of the previous hokages can be summond

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah this chapter alot of my questions. Especially about why he didn't bring Jiraiya back. Can't wait to see Zabuza and Haku get back to action.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i liked this chapter, it was quite informative and we got to see haku and zabuza again

what i really need to see now is kakuzu, digging

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I liked the last chapter. It resolved tons of questions and theories I had personally. It may not have been action packed but it even showed the color of Madara's mask. So it was cool. Kinda strange to see Fu and Torune but atleast we know what happened with that and how they were being kept under a constant genjutsu.. I think the manga needed to cover the topics before moving forward with the war.
    Definitely informative. We already saw the color of Madara's mask in 515 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/3

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didn't even realise it's been almost a year since Danzou's fight!! Wow..
    Anyways it's disappointing how we can now rule out Jiraiya's return.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know but wat about taka i bet u they are going to come back and fight sasuke for ditching them once he was done with them

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Definitely informative. We already saw the color of Madara's mask in 515 http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/3
    My memory is so shit, Must have smoked that out of my memory.. lol well I guess I saw it again...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetailedhokagesage View Post
    and this chapter proved that oro was tring to summon the 4th when he fought the 3rd but couldn't because he was sealed in the death god so now none of the previous hokages can be summond
    I always thought Orochimaru was unable to summon the 4th because the 3rd threw shurikens at the coffin which interrupted the process. Atleast...that's what it looked like in the anime.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt View Post
    I always thought Orochimaru was unable to summon the 4th because the 3rd threw shurikens at the coffin which interrupted the process. Atleast...that's what it looked like in the anime.
    Witch is proven to be wrong...In the latest Kishi gave the facts. Now we know whats what with the Edo Tensei

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreJNZ View Post
    Witch is proven to be wrong...In the latest Kishi gave the facts. Now we know whats what with the Edo Tensei
    This is not accurate in my opinion. Kishi speaks through his characters, but the character's persona acts as an informational filter. Thus, when I hear what Kabuto had to say, I do not hear certainty as he doesn't speak with much veracity. If Jiraiya or Kakashi gave the same explanation, the likelihood of it being true is much higher. That doesn't mean that Kabuto necessarily lied about Minato, but it also means what he said is only probably true with some value.

Rather, in the latest issue, "Kabuto gave the facts. Now we know more about what's what with the Edo Tensei."

It may seem like a subtle point or perhaps irrelevant, but it's actually an important distinction.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter, so far, has been one of the most informative in a while. it really answered a lot of questions and also put a lot of threads in the grave. lol.. but just as with any other release, this also brought with it a lot of questions like why kabuto didn't tell madara how to stop the jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    this chapter, so far, has been one of the most informative in a while. it really answered a lot of questions and also put a lot of threads in the grave. lol.. but just as with any other release, this also brought with it a lot of questions like why kabuto didn't tell madara how to stop the jutsu.
    Because he doesn't completly trusts him. Why tell him how to stop the jutsu?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    After reading 520 I have to say I was happy to see Fu and Torune again. Their last appearance was in 475 (http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/475/10). I must say I'm impressed that Kishimoto doesn't just sweep things under the rug and forget about them. It's been almost a year (45 chapters = 45 weeks, plus there were some breaks so maybe a year) since we saw them last. After seeing that I wonder once again what Taka's fate will be. Are there any other loose ends anyone is impressed with how Kishimoto tied them up?
    I do have a handful of things that I wish Kishimoto would discuss again. The first one is what happened to Suigetsu and Jugo? Are they in prison? did they escape? Also, what's happening with Karin now? Is she in prison? Is she still going to follow Sasuke, or is she going to become a "good guy"?

One other question I have is about Naruto: is he ever going to learn to stream his wind chakra like Asuma showed him? That seems like it would be a great weapon to use against Sasuke's Chidori. (Wind > Lighting)

And what effect does it have on Naruto being a jinchuuriki that his father sealed half the fox inside himself? What does that do? What effect did it have on Naruto growing up?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetailedhokagesage View Post
    And at the same time its a major plothole, you cant nerf jutsus after explaining how izanagi works.

Oro had to make that ritual before summoning the fucl<ing coffins, my bet is that kish didnt thought about the ritual and then introduced it later, but he forgot about oro vs the 3rd(chap 117 page 18), the 3rd says "i must do something about the third one", then page 19, he says: "I was able to stop the third one"(minato, which oro had to make the ritual, to later summon him in the 3rd coffin).

so kish ful<ed it up trying to nerf edo tensei, its a contradiction in itself as how jutsus works, in theory izanagi would be able to "edo tensei" anyone, because its all imagination, doesnt matter if some1 is sealed, if one imagine a jutsu, than it would change/create a different reality, changing whatever reality that was before the said jutsu, so kish made up a poorly excuse to nerf the edo tensei.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I do have a handful of things that I wish Kishimoto would discuss again. The first one is what happened to Suigetsu and Jugo? Are they in prison? did they escape? Also, what's happening with Karin now? Is she in prison? Is she still going to follow Sasuke, or is she going to become a "good guy"?

One other question I have is about Naruto: is he ever going to learn to stream his wind chakra like Asuma showed him? That seems like it would be a great weapon to use against Sasuke's Chidori. (Wind > Lighting)

And what effect does it have on Naruto being a jinchuuriki that his father sealed half the fox inside himself? What does that do? What effect did it have on Naruto growing up?
    All good questions, I wish I had the answer to them. I do believe though that we'll see the Taka members again soon since they were all captured relatively close to when Fu and Torune were. That's still sick what Madara had Kabuto do to them. I bet Madara also purposely killed Torune so they'd be able to use his special poisonous insects.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbelt View Post

nope, oro used the summons to shield himself from the shuriken attack, but then hiruzen said that he had to do something about the last coffin, perhaps he thought he did something, but it actualy failed because the tech failed to connect to minato's soul and hiruzen could not tell the difference.

and it looks like that ritual has to be preformed only once and that it has to be done before the resurected can be used for battle. kabuto said that edo tensei was a variant of the Kuchiyose no Jutsu or summoning technique. so perhaps preforming that ritual can be compared to signing a contract for the kuchiyose.
    otherwise kabuto would have had to sacrefice a living person everytime he brought one dead person back, that would mean that deidara already sucked up 3 living sacrefices, first when kabuto used him to show of to madara, then for the fight against the tsuchikage, and now in the war. and kabuto seems to be quite easygoing with brining back dead ones. just like jiraya was with using frogs.