Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

I was thinking...

Naruto has gotten so many power ups, and Kishi being sasugay's whore won't let Naruto overshadow Sasugay. We Know that Sasugay has gotten EMS.

I predict that we are going to see a full arc of sasugay's power's which will start in next 10 chaps and will last somewhat 20 chaps atleast.

As much I hate sasugay, with naruto's rikudou mode Naruto totally LOOKS badass, Only His looks would pwn sasugay in so many ways.

We also know that madara plans to sync Sasugay with Gedo-maze , has he implanted one Rinnegan to Sasugay aswell ? If yes than sasugay would have EMS + Rinnegan too =/ . If Madara does that , it means madara has some trump card up his sleeve since Madara is always prepared for people going against him.

So, Guyz What DO you think Sasugay will get as Free power up ? and Please don't say things like Bigger Di.ck. because Sasugay is SasuGAY.

Discuss.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: I was thinking...

Sasuke will get the shield and sword thing that Itachi had for his Susano since he has Itachis eyes now. He will probably get some new ocular jutsu too because of EMS. remember Itachi said Madra unlocked a new jutsu after getting EMS..

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Never Thought about that but that can be pretty sure.

We knew that Sasugay would get the EMS But never thought about the rinnegan either. Naruto Has always came up with suprises so it can be right. 50% Of what you say is true. Madara is planning on using Sasugay/Kabuto as a Trumpcard like what Kabuto thought in the latest Chapter... He said that he won't attack madara because he has the rinnegan and the sharingan so it'll will be pretty dangerous for him but if he attack madara it'll be a long long Arc again. And i can't wait on seeing Naruto with Sennin mode and Kyuubi.
    And i'm pretty sure that Suigestu and Juugo and Karin also got new power from Madara/Kabuto.Or trained by theirselve's.

Last edited by Jokey; 12-11-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You think EMS + Sasukes highskilled battle tactics isnt enough?
    His Susanoo will increase a lot ofcourse!

//My personal theory is that he will getf ollowed by his new eye level an extremely powerful genjutsu that will play an improtant role (Itachi was genjutsu genius)//

We never seen EMS in "FULL" action and as we all know Sasuke is something special and always rdy for new tecs.
    His hate allowed him to create more powerful jutsus than anyone could ever imagine. With this hate he is probably able to use a "dark" kind of jutsu.

You should also think about his chidori and fire jutsus ^^

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think there will be a few Sasuke chapters anytime soon. I think Sasuke will be kept in the dark just like Naruto is kept in the dark for now. Soon they will find out there is a war (after Naruto's training and after Sasuke got used to his new eyes) and they will join the battle and fight their way through many enemies until they finally meet eachother face to face for a final confrontation . . .

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1st it's sasuke not sasugay
    2nd it's gedo-mazo not gedo-maze
    3st we all know that when madara get ems he fully controlled kyuubi and itachi was master of genjustu so sasuke will become stronger...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKER View Post
    3st we all know that when madara get ems he fully controlled kyuubi and itachi was master of genjustu so sasuke will become stronger...
    1st its 3rd(third) not 3st (thirst?)
    2nd you dont need EMS to control a tailed beast. just a sharingan. ex. Madra neva went into EMS or MS to control the 9tails he just used regular Sharingan. and Sasuke use regular Sharingan on Oro's Snake to save himself from blowing up by Diedara (i know the snake is not a tailed beast but still point proven.)
    3rd yea agreed Sasuke is gunna b alot better with Genjutsu

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKER View Post
    1st: You're wrong :D
    2nd: My Bad
    3rd: its 3rd not 3st , so we are equal.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

as much as punching you in the face would relieve my anger cuz you called Sasuke Sasugay,you're pretty much right,but the thing is,this theory is obvious.............

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.

If Punching me On face , makes Sasugay Sasuke .. I would have done it myself .. But Constants cannot be changed .

And Naruto has some power which itachi gave it to him , we don't know about that either :S

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Its bullshit that SASUKE will obtain RINNEGAN from Madara or whatever.....
    He has EMS now and we've already seen Rinnegan's power through PEIN [Nagato] chapter....so i think its time to see EMS in action...!!

University Student Princess Bebo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the part where Madara is ready for anyone who might turn against him..
    That is why he asked Kabuto to explain his Impure World Ressurection Jutsu..and how to break it..
    And also Sasuke.. i totally agree that he is pure GAY.. and i hate him to the core

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How can Madara trust sasuke and give him rinnengan come on think guys? :/ Pratically Madara didn't believe in Itachi and kept some secrets.... Even he admitted if itachi knew everything he would of been dead now. Madara full well know what Sasuke did to Orochimaru. But, having said that can sasuke bring himself to kill another uchiha other than Itachi (Dating back when he showed absolute contempt against him). I think sasuke now been out of manga for very long. I am thinking next few chapters will about sasuke.
    I really hope to see Naruto summon Ma&Pa and get some teachings from them before he starts to fire all the cylinders.