Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Naruto's Trump Cards

Naruto has a many different weapons in his aresenal.

His Sage Mode and his new aquired Rikudo Mode

His many different types of Rasengans including RasenShuriken mixed with his shadow clone combo attacks

His Frog summonings

Last but not least the new jutsu he's creating. a version of the Tailed Beast Bomb or a Rasengan in Rikudo Mode (however you wanna think of it)

with all these things added with Naruto's ability to stay unpredictable in a fight it seems that Naruto is a solid ninja and gunna kick ass very soon wen he joins the war but

i cant help but keep wondering about the Trump Cards Naruto has and im referring to:

"That Jutsu" and The power Itachi gave Naruto

before i asked imma just say that the Tailed Beast Bomb isnt "that jutsu" because "that jutsu" is a jutsu that Naruto already knows.. though i dont think he has quite mastered it yet

so with that said any ideas anyone on "That Jutsu" and "Itachi's Power Given to Naruto"?

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Trump Cards

So many of these threads..

You didn't have to make this :/

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageBase View Post
    So many of these threads..

You didn't have to make this :/
    I am sure its not a crime.

Naruto's Trump card ... I am not sure whether naruto actually known "that jutsu"... I am very much intrestedi n Itachi's gift to Naruto... Itachi said it will surface only when sasuke attacks Konoha. I don't think we'll get to see that gift surface anytime soon.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Naruto has a decent Arsenal when you list everything on paper. He knows how to utilize it. I guess just when I see people like Kakashi claiming over 1000 Jutsu that I would hope naruto's Jutsu arsenal would be slightly larger. But considering the power in his Jutsu he does actually use, its not so bad to have less high level jutsu than a ton of "weak" Jutsu. Thinking about it more.. Most people in the Narutoverse seem to be specialized in specific jutsu so it makes sense.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Time will definately tell....

Last edited by Eickles; 12-11-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Appreciate your input guys. Except for you SageBase wat was the point of your comment?!? -_____-

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117
    I am sure its not a crime.

Naruto's Trump card ... I am not sure whether naruto actually known "that jutsu"... I am very much intrestedi n Itachi's gift to Naruto... Itachi said it will surface only when sasuke attacks Konoha. I don't think we'll get to see that gift surface anytime soon.
    appreciate it man. But yeah Naruto definently knows "that jutsu" Jairaya has warned him not to use it right before Naruto went after to save Gaara from Akatsuki. Also Naruto before his Sage Training thought to himself that with mastering Sage Mode would help him perfect "that jutsu"..

I'm interested with what Itachi gave Naruto also. You made a good point and maybe wateva Itachi gave Naruto will activate wen Naruto sees Itachi EMS??? (Like how Itachi made Amterasu activate wen Sasuke saw Madras sharingan?!) Maybe Itachi gave Naruto temporary Sharingan eyes to counter attack Sasuke's eyes? Maybe he gave him MS??

any thoughts?

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

[/QUOTE] appreciate it man. But yeah Naruto definently knows "that jutsu" Jairaya has warned him not to use it right before Naruto went after to save Gaara from Akatsuki. Also Naruto before his Sage Training thought to himself that with mastering Sage Mode would help him perfect "that jutsu"..
    [/QUOTE]

I hate burst that thought, but in this instance, "that jutsu" was the Rasenshuriken. He couldn't use it because it was damaging the chakra network in his hand. But by mastering sage mode, he can use nature chakra to keep that from happening.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

dude there's no way we can tell what power itachi gave him until kishi reveals it. so lets just sit tight and hope it is revealed sooner

Status
    Aug 2010
    getting really baked.

dude there's no way we can tell what power itachi gave him until kishi reveals it. so lets just sit tight and hope it is revealed sooner
    yea kishi is purposely keeping us in the dark about that jutsu and itachi's gift, we will just have to wait. i will be mad if that jutsu is the tailed beast bomb cause even after naruto got tailed beast mode he is still no match for sasuke. I am not a sasuke fan it just seems to me like sasuke has the upper hand.

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

lol it's sooo pointles to discus "that jutsu" all we know about that jutsu is that there is a "that jutsu" we only have 1 frame in 1 manga page in 1 manga chapter that tells us that naruto got a gift, after that dead silence so we have not even the smallest clue to "that jutsu" either wait for more material about it or just read the 100 of similar threads lol

Status
    Nov 2010
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

appreciate it man. But yeah Naruto definently knows "that jutsu" Jairaya has warned him not to use it right before Naruto went after to save Gaara from Akatsuki. Also Naruto before his Sage Training thought to himself that with mastering Sage Mode would help him perfect "that jutsu"..
    [/QUOTE]

I hate burst that thought, but in this instance, "that jutsu" was the Rasenshuriken. He couldn't use it because it was damaging the chakra network in his hand. But by mastering sage mode, he can use nature chakra to keep that from happening.[/QUOTE]

that is so not true naruto did not even know about the rasenshuriken at that time, he didnt even know that the rasengan was not complete, they didnt even know that the rasenshuriken damaged nerves until it happened

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

[/QUOTE]

I hate burst that thought, but in this instance, "that jutsu" was the Rasenshuriken. He couldn't use it because it was damaging the chakra network in his hand. But by mastering sage mode, he can use nature chakra to keep that from happening.[/QUOTE]

Did you read what i said? Naruto was warned not to use "that jutsu" byy Jairaya right before he went out to save Gaara.. Thats way before Rasenshuriken was created. "that jutsu" isnt Rasenshuriken

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

maybe "that jutsu" is the demon reaper seal? ?(the seal the 4th used on the kyuubi and 3rd used on oro)

maybe naruto plans to use it in his fight with sasuke?

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

It has been posted a hundred times but why not post it again...
    "That jutsu" was mentioned 3 times by now... first when Jyraia mentioned it to Naruto, second when Jyraia was talking with the scroll frog and third when Gerotora mentioned it to Naruto.
    We don't know if the first "That jutsu" (Jyraia -> Naruto) is the same with the other 2... why? basically because of the time it was mentioned... so we don't know if it is the same thing and stop trying to prove that it is or that it isn't because you can't, not until we see "that jutsu", only then will we know if they were the same thing or not.
    We know that "that jutsu" written on the scroll frog has something to do with the kiuby's power so we'll just have to wait and see.
    About Naruto' Trump Cards... well against sasuke he has sage mode, new SO6P mode, rasenshuriken and Itachi's gift, that's about it... oh and maybe his new tailed beast rasengan bomb :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    maybe "that jutsu" is the demon reaper seal? ?(the seal the 4th used on the kyuubi and 3rd used on oro)

maybe naruto plans to use it in his fight with sasuke?
    cant be used by naruto.....no jinchuriki can use that jutsu.......

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    It has been posted a hundred times but why not post it again...
    "That jutsu" was mentioned 3 times by now... first when Jyraia mentioned it to Naruto, second when Jyraia was talking with the scroll frog and third when Gerotora mentioned it to Naruto.
    We don't know if the first "That jutsu" (Jyraia -> Naruto) is the same with the other 2... why? basically because of the time it was mentioned... so we don't know if it is the same thing and stop trying to prove that it is or that it isn't because you can't, not until we see "that jutsu", only then will we know if they were the same thing or not.
    We know that "that jutsu" written on the scroll frog has something to do with the kiuby's power so we'll just have to wait and see.
    About Naruto' Trump Cards... well against sasuke he has sage mode, new SO6P mode, rasenshuriken and Itachi's gift, that's about it... oh and maybe his new tailed beast rasengan bomb :D
    "that jutsu" is the same each time mentioned. At least that would be the best assumption. Naruto also mentioned it before his Sage training.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

No, Jiraiya warned Naruto not to use "That Power." This was referring directly to drawing on the Kyuubi chakra when he hadn't mastered due to the self-damage of rapid damage and healing, as well as the loss of control with more tails. The confusion is due to it being incorrectly translated as I understand it.

Now, Jiraiya and Gerotara (I believe that is the toad key scroll's) talked about "that jutsu" as did Naruto and Gerotara when he accepted the key. I'm not entirely sure what it is but a space-time or sealing jutsu (some sort of completed death reaper seal, without the self-soul sacrifice?) would be nice, or perhaps some yang-release jutsu.

If Naruto and Sasuke fight last, that's how long we have to wait until we see Itachi's power that he gave to Naruto. I'm glad "that jutsu" is not TBB Rasengan though.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    No, Jiraiya warned Naruto not to use "That Power." This was referring directly to drawing on the Kyuubi chakra when he hadn't mastered due to the self-damage of rapid damage and healing, as well as the loss of control with more tails. The confusion is due to it being incorrectly translated as I understand it.
    It could be and it really makes sense if it proves to be the case.
    Also why i assume we are talking about 2 different things is because Naruto was surprised when he saw the scroll toad and didn't seem familiar with "that jutsu" http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/489/15. i consider it to be enough proof.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

hi everyone im new around here wat up?
    Itachi's Power Given to Naruto
    1)Yata Mirror is a one of the three legendary treasures, and being endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives.
    2)Totsuka Sword (十拳剣, Totsuka no Tsurugi; Ten Hands Long Sword)
    The sword, a kind of Sword of Kusanagi also known as the Sakegari Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakegari no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm. It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces. Victims of the sword are trapped in a genjutsu-like "world of drunken dreams" for all eternity.
    if you look at the new marking you see yata mirror sign on his.hand i believe both items are sealed in a scroll in side naruto.
    Minto's scroll-uzumaki seals and fire seals to ballance yin and yang charka some how Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: This is a Bijuu in the shape of a nine-tailed fox, and the strongest of them all. The reason he is so powerful is simple: Kyuubi has an unlimited amount of power, earning it the “King of Bijuu” title. The power is generated by Kyuubi’s Fire Seal, and as a result, after battling for 100 years with Yamata no Orochi, it becomes exhausted; but Kyuubi continues standing, able to fight. It is also pretty cunning and smart.
    Nagotos scroll-
    1)The Yasakani no Magatama (八坂瓊曲玉) is a special necklace once worn by the Sage of Six Paths, and is now worn by Seireitou Kawahiru. The Yasakani no Magatama stands for benevolence, and is one of the three items used in the ceremony of imperial ascension; along with the Amakenseiga and a final unknown item. It's appearance is that of a necklace composed of jade magatama stones instead of a solitary gem. It's powers allow it's wearer to seal chakra within it of opponents that it's wearer has defeated and faces in battle. As such, only one who weilds the Rinnegan can use the power of the Yasakani no Magatama. Rikudou, in his youth, faced many powerful opponent and sealed much chakra within the jewels himself. Many other historical figures also once wore this necklace as well, including that of The First Hokage. It was finally then passed on to Seireitou, which he himself then began to fight opponents and seal chakra within it. The necklace can seal any form of chakra, whether it be from humans or bijuu.
    2)The Blade of Bonds (ブレード社債の発行, Tsurugi no Kizuna), known by it's true name as Amakenseiga (牙天国の債券から偽造, Fang forged from Heaven's Bonds) is the blade forged from the fang of the Ten-Tailed Demon Beast and was once wielded by the Sage of the Six Paths. The Blade of Bonds is known as the blade which protects and maintains all bonds in nature, including the bonds of life and death; Heaven and Hell; love and hate; yin and yang, and so forth. This blade also seems to possess similar abilities to that of Pain's Chakra Disruption Blades and Kisame's Samehada. General Unagi was the one to take possession of this blade after Rikudou's death. Utilizing this blade to his own chakra, he took lead of the world as it's religious leader. He unlocked two abilities to this blade, with the third still unseen.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    hi everyone im new around here wat up?
    Itachi's Power Given to Naruto
    1)Yata Mirror is a one of the three legendary treasures, and being endowed with all nature transformations, it can change its own characteristics depending on the characteristics of the attack it receives.
    2)Totsuka Sword (十拳剣, Totsuka no Tsurugi; Ten Hands Long Sword)
    The sword, a kind of Sword of Kusanagi also known as the Sakegari Longsword (酒刈太刀, Sakegari no Tachi; Sake Cutter Longsword), is sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm. It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces. Victims of the sword are trapped in a genjutsu-like "world of drunken dreams" for all eternity.
    if you look at the new marking you see yata mirror sign on his.hand i believe both items are sealed in a scroll in side naruto.
    Minto's scroll-uzumaki seals and fire seals to ballance yin and yang charka some how Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: This is a Bijuu in the shape of a nine-tailed fox, and the strongest of them all. The reason he is so powerful is simple: Kyuubi has an unlimited amount of power, earning it the “King of Bijuu” title. The power is generated by Kyuubi’s Fire Seal, and as a result, after battling for 100 years with Yamata no Orochi, it becomes exhausted; but Kyuubi continues standing, able to fight. It is also pretty cunning and smart.
    Nagotos scroll-
    1)The Yasakani no Magatama (八坂瓊曲玉) is a special necklace once worn by the Sage of Six Paths, and is now worn by Seireitou Kawahiru. The Yasakani no Magatama stands for benevolence, and is one of the three items used in the ceremony of imperial ascension; along with the Amakenseiga and a final unknown item. It's appearance is that of a necklace composed of jade magatama stones instead of a solitary gem. It's powers allow it's wearer to seal chakra within it of opponents that it's wearer has defeated and faces in battle. As such, only one who weilds the Rinnegan can use the power of the Yasakani no Magatama. Rikudou, in his youth, faced many powerful opponent and sealed much chakra within the jewels himself. Many other historical figures also once wore this necklace as well, including that of The First Hokage. It was finally then passed on to Seireitou, which he himself then began to fight opponents and seal chakra within it. The necklace can seal any form of chakra, whether it be from humans or bijuu.
    2)The Blade of Bonds (ブレード社債の発行, Tsurugi no Kizuna), known by it's true name as Amakenseiga (牙天国の債券から偽造, Fang forged from Heaven's Bonds) is the blade forged from the fang of the Ten-Tailed Demon Beast and was once wielded by the Sage of the Six Paths. The Blade of Bonds is known as the blade which protects and maintains all bonds in nature, including the bonds of life and death; Heaven and Hell; love and hate; yin and yang, and so forth. This blade also seems to possess similar abilities to that of Pain's Chakra Disruption Blades and Kisame's Samehada. General Unagi was the one to take possession of this blade after Rikudou's death. Utilizing this blade to his own chakra, he took lead of the world as it's religious leader. He unlocked two abilities to this blade, with the third still unseen.
    can I please have the link from where this information came from?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»