Get 10 posts and post it friend... Sure be intrested to read it
    Will do

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's Trump Cards

Rikudou mode doesn't seem to have wild chakra as the other cloaks it seems like normal chakra. I don't think Naruto could pulsate chakra to knock someone back but the cloak could probably block attacks. If Naruto does grab and capture someone with his cloak he could instantly kill them with relative eas.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: Naruto's Trump Cards

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    No, Jiraiya warned Naruto not to use "That Power." This was referring directly to drawing on the Kyuubi chakra when he hadn't mastered due to the self-damage of rapid damage and healing, as well as the loss of control with more tails. The confusion is due to it being incorrectly translated as I understand it.

Now, Jiraiya and Gerotara (I believe that is the toad key scroll's) talked about "that jutsu" as did Naruto and Gerotara when he accepted the key. I'm not entirely sure what it is but a space-time or sealing jutsu (some sort of completed death reaper seal, without the self-soul sacrifice?) would be nice, or perhaps some yang-release jutsu.

If Naruto and Sasuke fight last, that's how long we have to wait until we see Itachi's power that he gave to Naruto. I'm glad "that jutsu" is not TBB Rasengan though.
    NO YOU ARE WRONG!! Jairaya told Naruto to stay calm because his quick tempe and impatience is his weakness. And specifically he told him not to use "THAT JUTSU" not that power!! Read the manga!!!!

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/251/14

Page 2 of 2 « First 12