Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Has Madara copied Edo Tensei with his Sharingan?

In this latest chapter (520), we've seen the partnership between Madara Uchiha and Kabuto Yakushi begin to disintegrate. Both begin questioning each other's motives, and remain wary of each other as if an Akatsuki infight between them is to take place, at any moment. Kabuto realizes he has yet to gain Madara's trust, and asks him what it is he is after. Madara replies that it is a complete breakdown of Edo Tensei he wants, including, of course, a method in which the technique may be stopped.

Kabuto complies, knowing against Madara's new powers he has not a chance, and gives Madara a live performance of his most unique ability. Now, it's not certain whether Kabuto is aware, but the Sharingan can freely memorize any technique the user of the doujutsu comes across, being able to use it as their own and modify it as they wish. At some point, my opinion is that Madara is going to betray Kabuto; but Kabuto most likely has accounted for this, and his sixth unseen summon grants him immunity from any attempts on Madara's part.

Madara, however, remains one step ahead. When Kabuto tries to defend himself with the mysterious individual within the sixth coffin, Madara will reveal that he too knows how to use Edo Tensei, and that the only reason he inquired about the technique was to copy it and himself control the unknown person who once visibly disturbed him. This is all the more accentuated by the fact that Madara says an ally today becomes an enemy tomorrow. Madara may have plans to further improve Edo Tensei, specifically asking for its weaknesses because he wants to ensure the Shinobi Alliance finds no way to defeat the jutsu on the battlefield. Madara carefully observed Kabuto during every single step of the technique, particularly the ritual, and I think this is a hint that will unveil itself later in the manga. This "alliance" cannot last, and eventually one is going to fall to the other's hand. We will see who it will be.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Has Madara copied Edo Tensei with his Sharingan?

i agree but how would madara get the blood he needs to control the person in the sixth coffin?

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC View Post
    i agree but how would madara get the blood he needs to control the person in the sixth coffin?
    Kabuto would have it, wouldn't he? He said that in order to revive a person with Edo Tensei, one needs a specific amount of the deceased individual's physical body in order to bring them back to the impure plane. That being said, in chapters 489, 490, and 515, when Kabuto displayed his summons, he had each of their DNA which allowed him to revive them as his pawns.

Now, let's say Madara ends up killing Kabuto. All he needs to do is collect Kabuto's Edo Tensei "equipment," or rather preparatory gadgets, and repeat the ritual the same way Kabuto did. That should give Madara control of the summons, though I may be wrong.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Madara has Kabuto now sines Kabuto has Orochimaru DNA in His cells, Madara could theoretically summon Orochimaru against Kabuto.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

there is not a doubt that madara has copied the edo tensei jutsu with his sharingan. you never show your jutsu in front of the sharingan. but since kabuto said if you summon the person after you put the tailsman in his head you control them

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Madara has Kabuto now sines Kabuto has Orochimaru DNA in His cells, Madara could theoretically summon Orochimaru against Kabuto.
    thats true he could do that. he can summon anyone aslong as he has enough dna. but one person madara has that kabuto doesnt is the first hokage. madara made a clone of the first.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Orochimaru isn't dead, though. He's sealed away with Susanoo by the sword of Totsuka, trapped in an eternal genjutsu. Itachi did not kill him in chapter 392, merely locked him up in a permanent prison. Therefore, Orochimaru cannot be summoned via Edo Tensei. But it's a good thought.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

true plus there would be no reason to summon orochimaru because kabuto is orochimaru. so basically the white snake is back

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

i think madara wanted to copy it for his own reason that he knows where the remains for the rikidou sannin is

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Theirs still people who work for Orochimaru that hated Kabuto for His ill treatment of them.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    i think madara wanted to copy it for his own reason that he knows where the remains for the rikidou sannin is
    haha true that prolly gonna happen. and with all those eyes madara has he could even bring back some of the best uchihas

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Theirs still people who work for Orochimaru that hated Kabuto for His ill treatment of them.
    true but remember sasuke set them free from the southern prison and jugo killed the rest in the northern one. who knows where the survivors are

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    haha true that prolly gonna happen. and with all those eyes madara has he could even bring back some of the best uchihas
    kabuto even did madara a favor by bringing itachi back to.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by askater1130 View Post
    Very possible. Madara might have some of the Sage of the Six Paths' remains, and intends to use him as a weapon now that he possibly knows how to use Edo Tensei.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

maybe naruto has the dna of the so6p. i mean he does look a little like him when he uses his new abilities

Status
    This user has no status.

no doubt in my mind madara copied edo tensie.. it would make madara 10 x more dangerous. he now has the ability to resurrect the 1st hokage which will be tons of trouble for the alliance..he can even bring back shisu since he has his eye or all the uchihas he collected eyes from.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

The previous hokages cant be summoned... IF Madara can do Impure World Ressurection now, the only people he can summon now would be Danzou and I guess the Uchiha's from those eyes he got. It's still weird how Madara has plenty DNA from the 1st Hokage (in his hideout and he could take it from Yamato since he got DNA from 1st Hokage too) yet he is sealed in the third's Death God Technique and can't be summoned anymore...

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

*none of the hokages can't be summoned*

Madara is gonna be like the sage if he learns that jutsu :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup10 View Post
    no doubt in my mind madara copied edo tensie.. it would make madara 10 x more dangerous. he now has the ability to resurrect the 1st hokage which will be tons of trouble for the alliance..he can even bring back shisu since he has his eye or all the uchihas he collected eyes from.
    first of all, the 1st hokage can't be brought back because he is sealed in the dead demon seal technique used by the 3rd hokage. also madara can't bring back shisui because danzo destroyed the eye by blasting himself. though i knida agree with the other uchiha theory though.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Kabuto didn't show him everything yet, including how to stop it or where the talisman that the bodies are controlled by, maybe in 521. Plus, Kabuto has no reason to tell him the whole truth. It seems below Madara to use the technique personally, he just needs to know how to counter it. Peace

Rambo200

Your theory is correc bt I would go with DMC

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

honestly i didnt even think about it the whole copying aspect and I think it was very clever of you to bring it out into the open like this...I bet a whole lot of people didnt even notice till now. I hope Madara copies it and crushes everyone except sasuke.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo200 View Post
    Your theory is correc bt I would go with DMC
    thank you

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    first of all, the 1st hokage can't be brought back because he is sealed in the dead demon seal technique used by the 3rd hokage. also madara can't bring back shisui because danzo destroyed the eye by blasting himself. though i knida agree with the other uchiha theory though.
    you are right that shisui's eye was destroyed by danzo.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/482/13

however, danzo "crushed" it. madara was upset by this because he wanted the eye intact so that he could transplant it, but for edo tensei even if it is crushed, it is still usable because madara would just need the dna. and the dna is in the blood which would still be present even if it were crushed. So if madara can use edo tensei now he would be able to bring back shisui. And finally thank you for pointing out how the hokages cannot be revived to everyone that previously mentioned madara reviving the hokages.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Summoning an army of dead uchiha's using their eyes in his hideout. I liked the idea.

• Page 1 of 2 12 Last»