Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Re: Has Madara copied Edo Tensei with his Sharingan?

Hey,I think that scroll might be one of the items stolen by Oro from the 3rd's library

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=uzumakiclanrules;2556042]Ummm...i think you might be a little bit mistaken about the sharingan...dunno if Kakashi's an exception but he seems to have copied DOTON, SUITON, KATON jutsus using sharingan...so unless he has chakra affinity for 4 ELEMENTS out of 5 (which is unlikely given the fact that Yamato/kakashi mentions that jonins with 3 elemental affinities are rare) this factor has to be ruled out...hes not shown an wind-style jutsus yet, but that may just be because wind-style users are hard to come by and the one he's met do no use hand seals for their wind-style jutus( Asuma[deceased] and Naruto)...

kakashi has used wind style during naruto's rasenshuriken jutsu traning remember his hand got burned.

Academy Student Es0Ter1c Mast3r's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

This is very possible, but I would "Like" to think that kabuto would know of that before hand. He has dealt with the sharingan for so long know, how would he not know? I'm sure he left out some details that would be needed to make it work. Pulled a miracle in front of Madara so to say, just to gain some trust.

When it's all said and done, there will have to be yet another villain for the story to take place, and that's after madara dies. I would assume that kabuto is that person, since he is so dangerous now and without question, powerful..He isn't going to fall here, at least I don't think he will...

Page 3 of 3 « First 123