Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    starwars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Who else would like to see it... and Naruto needs more fights in shippuden

    Also as weve seen in the latest manga Kabuto also has a *THAT* jutsu
     
         

  2. #2
    Member madarauzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    madarauzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    another "that" justu
     
         

  3. #3
    Lila lovE New DaY's Avatar
    Status
    New DaY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    ::Yeh just like the time when Sasuke met Naruto, Sakura, Sai & the wood guy and Sasuke wanted to use a jutsu but Oro hold him back and said:
    You are not going to use THIS jutsu"

    ::Same as Pain who used his "THAT" jutsu --> This giant flying ball of earth lol where Naruto was in (8 tails).

    ::Sasuke will also get a new one, so its time to show Narutos' in full action
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Queran Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by YuLyn View Post
    ::Yeh just like the time when Sasuke met Naruto, Sakura, Sai & the wood guy and Sasuke wanted to use a jutsu but Oro hold him back and said:
    You are not going to use THIS jutsu"

    ::Same as Pain who used his "THAT" jutsu --> This giant flying ball of earth lol where Naruto was in (8 tails).

    ::Sasuke will also get a new one, so its time to show Narutos' in full action
    when orochimaru told sasuke not to use "that" jutsu i think he was talking about the "kirin" jutsu sasuke used on itachi. if that was the jutsu I would of held him back if i were orochimaru.

    and the jutsu pain used was called chibaku tensei. where he made that gravity ball and suck the kyuubi into it
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Kakashi32693's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi32693 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, Florida
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    naruto already beat kabuto as a kid and hes like 1000 times stronger now he'd straight up destroy kabuto but thats just my opinion
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Queran Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi32693 View Post
    naruto already beat kabuto as a kid and hes like 1000 times stronger now he'd straight up destroy kabuto but thats just my opinion
    ya i agree even though kabuto is strong inhis own way with all those pawns and shit but naruto is to strong. sage should be enough for him. the only perosn fighting naruto is sasuke.
     
         

  7. #7
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Kakashi has stated that Naruto has surpass Him and back then Kakashi and Kabuto were a mach for one another both have powered up sines then that is Kakashi and Kabuto, but Naruto keeps going were no other has gone before.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Queran Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    true but right now i think kabuto is stronger than kakashi becasue he has orochimaru within him. and kakashi is fighting one of his pawns that are indestructable. now tell me whos stronger kakashi or kabuto-maru. naruto is in another league thats why sasuke will be the one to take him on.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member nasuke's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Kabuto said that with edo tensei and "that jutsu", he is totally invincible.... I want to see Naruto train
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    starwars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by nasuke View Post
    Kabuto said that with edo tensei and "that jutsu", he is totally invincible.... I want to see Naruto train
    seriusly? naruto has been training all of shippuden. He hasnt done anything but training. :flaw:
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    starwars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    ya i agree even though kabuto is strong inhis own way with all those pawns and shit but naruto is to strong. sage should be enough for him. the only perosn fighting naruto is sasuke.
    when did naruto beat kabuto as a kid! all i remember is naruto using rasengan on him then kabuto healed immediatly
     
         

  12. #12
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    13,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Queran Uchiha View Post
    true but right now i think kabuto is stronger than kakashi becasue he has orochimaru within him. and kakashi is fighting one of his pawns that are indestructable. now tell me whos stronger kakashi or kabuto-maru. naruto is in another league thats why sasuke will be the one to take him on.
    You forget the Sharigan was Orochimaru's weakness and its Kabuto's too.
     
         

  13. #13
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by YuLyn View Post
    ::Yeh just like the time when Sasuke met Naruto, Sakura, Sai & the wood guy and Sasuke wanted to use a jutsu but Oro hold him back and said:
    You are not going to use THIS jutsu"

    ::Same as Pain who used his "THAT" jutsu --> This giant flying ball of earth lol where Naruto was in (8 tails).

    ::Sasuke will also get a new one, so its time to show Narutos' in full action
    Orochimaru was referring to Kirin............................................. ...............

    Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    seriusly? naruto has been training all of shippuden. He hasnt done anything but training. :flaw:
    Agreed, Naruto trains, and Sasuke's been sweeping off the manga killing folks anywhere, anytime..bastard

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You forget the Sharigan was Orochimaru's weakness and its Kabuto's too.
    You forget neither did we see him manipulated by it. Itachi just chopped a hand off him.
     
         
    Last edited by veggetta13; 12-17-2010 at 03:32 PM.

  14. #14
    Member So6p's Avatar
    Status
    So6p is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Naruto can beat kabuto if it just a one on one fight, but if kabuto has itachi and nagato naruto would lose!
     
         

  15. #15
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You forget the Sharigan was Orochimaru's weakness and its Kabuto's too.
    you sure about that because Kabuto does not be seeming to take the Sharringan seriously at all

    his line about Madara controlling him with his sharringan was more a challenge then anything else Kabuto must have somthing up his sleeve for countering Sharringan right now i bet its that snake fused to him

    anyway on topic Kabuto wins he was stronger then Naruto as a kid who got lucky and hit him with a rasengan that he healed right away and plus with the Orochimaru powers and edo tensei Naruto does not really stand a chance
     
         

  16. #16
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by So6p View Post
    Naruto can beat kabuto if it just a one on one fight, but if kabuto has itachi and nagato naruto would lose!
    Itachi and Nagato are part of Kabuto summoned by his move if he wants Kabuto can sick all off his edo tensei summons on him

    Kabuto would probably beat Naruto 1 on 1 anyway
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Itachi and Nagato are part of Kabuto summoned by his move if he wants Kabuto can sick all off his edo tensei summons on him

    Kabuto would probably beat Naruto 1 on 1 anyway
    Oh please... The incredible guts vs the guy who depends on medicine and serum... lol?
     
         

  18. #18
    the one everybody know Kriss123's Avatar
    Status
    Kriss123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    party hard or go home
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi32693 View Post
    naruto already beat kabuto as a kid and hes like 1000 times stronger now he'd straight up destroy kabuto but thats just my opinion
    i dont agre just think of all the dead people kabuto have summoned !! and he also has a other jutsu, plus he got even stronger in last chapter
     
         

  19. #19
    the one everybody know Kriss123's Avatar
    Status
    Kriss123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    party hard or go home
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    seriusly? naruto has been training all of shippuden. He hasnt done anything but training. :flaw:
    true
     
         

  20. #20
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Oh please... The incredible guts vs the guy who depends on medicine and serum... lol?

    I haven't seen him taking neither medicine nor serum:flaw:
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Sanin Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Sanin Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Kabuto has a fighting chance depends on he calls to battle with him as both nagato and itachi will own naruto like anything coz naruto is still a goner when it comes to genjutsu
     
         

  22. #22
    Member So6p's Avatar
    Status
    So6p is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    @orochimaru the snake, if kabuto was stronger than him as a kid than naruto wouldn't of hit him! And a lot of hits in naruto are lucky! Naruto grabed him by his hand, not luck! He knew what he was doin! And now naruto is way stronger stronger than mostly all ninja! Kabuto wouldn't even stand a chance against naruto one on one! I remember u sayin orochimaru is still stronger than kabuto yet u say kabuto would defeat naruto when orochimaru could have been killed by naruto when he went 4 tails on him!
     
         

  23. #23
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Sorry but Naruto will destroy Kabuto in a 1on1 now. Naruto was capable of taking on the rinnegan's 6 paths of pain with a limited Sage mode. Now he has access to the most powerful tailed beast power. A TBB that would make the one Naruto threw at Oro back in 4tails look like pea shooter. Plus no one knows the advantages Rikudou sage mode could bring to the fight.

    Naruto's speed is considered to be as great as his fathers or possibly better when he learns to control his chakra better. Speed that made Minato into his legend. (that and the FTG) Naruto also has an unlimited number of limbs that are tangible meaning they could be used for blocking and grabbing.

    Combining the two modes could possibly increase all aspects of both modes giving Naruto speeds that even the 6 paths of pain with their shared vision can't follow. One punch its instant death even a missed punch will be as bad as an open shot from Tsunade. Lets not forget sage mode increases ninjutsu, Naruto's TBB will be beyond words.

    Kabuto is powerful but a 1on1 match is suicide unless you have an equal power at your side Sasuke and Tobi. Not saying Kabuto can't fight Naruto because he could, with the power he gained from Anko last chapter it seems he's powerful enough to give more power over Edo Tensei also he could have the curse marks power. In order to fight Naruto he would need his most powerful Edo Tensei summons to fight with him.
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 12-18-2010 at 03:56 PM.

  24. #24
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    I haven't seen him taking neither medicine nor serum:flaw:
    ok fine he uses against people and for fights lol
     
         

  25. #25
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

    Quote Originally Posted by So6p View Post
    @orochimaru the snake, if kabuto was stronger than him as a kid than naruto wouldn't of hit him! And a lot of hits in naruto are lucky! Naruto grabed him by his hand, not luck! He knew what he was doin! And now naruto is way stronger stronger than mostly all ninja! Kabuto wouldn't even stand a chance against naruto one on one! I remember u sayin orochimaru is still stronger than kabuto yet u say kabuto would defeat naruto when orochimaru could have been killed by naruto when he went 4 tails on him!
    Kabuto was Kakashi level when Naruto was a kid he was stronger Naruto hit him Kabuto was not careful there that does not mean Naruto was stronger besides Kabuto fatally wounded Naruto there who thanks to kyuubi and Tsunade lived Kabuto however was healed and back on his feet summoning Manda for Orochimaru

    last time i checked Naruto can't go 4 tails anymore and thats the kyuubi not Naruto

    last time I also checked that fight was more or less a draw Orochimaru sent the kyuubi flying and was said to have just played around with it any way

    Kabuto also has Manda II the biggest and strongest summon we have seen yet (except for Gedo mazo)

    I don't recall saying Orochimaru was stronger then Kabuto when Kabuto is clearly stronger then Orochimaru right now
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •