Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: naruto vs kabuto rematch...

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Kabuto was Kakashi level when Naruto was a kid he was stronger Naruto hit him Kabuto was not careful there that does not mean Naruto was stronger besides Kabuto fatally wounded Naruto there who thanks to kyuubi and Tsunade lived Kabuto however was healed and back on his feet summoning Manda for Orochimaru

last time i checked Naruto can't go 4 tails anymore and thats the kyuubi not Naruto

last time I also checked that fight was more or less a draw Orochimaru sent the kyuubi flying and was said to have just played around with it any way

Kabuto also has Manda II the biggest and strongest summon we have seen yet (except for Gedo mazo)

I don't recall saying Orochimaru was stronger then Kabuto when Kabuto is clearly stronger then Orochimaru right now
    1. Kyubbi is the biggest and strongest summon not mandaII
    2. Orichamru didn't play with 4 tails kyubi... he simply couldn't handle it.
    3. Kabuto is dum for being careless... Naruto was able to use rasengan, if actually recall that chapter kabuto almost died there.
    4. Kabuto is maybe stronger orichamaru now but, I don't think he is match for naruto.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Kabuto was Kakashi level when Naruto was a kid he was stronger Naruto hit him Kabuto was not careful there that does not mean Naruto was stronger besides Kabuto fatally wounded Naruto there who thanks to kyuubi and Tsunade lived Kabuto however was healed and back on his feet summoning Manda for Orochimaru

last time i checked Naruto can't go 4 tails anymore and thats the kyuubi not Naruto

last time I also checked that fight was more or less a draw Orochimaru sent the kyuubi flying and was said to have just played around with it any way

Kabuto also has Manda II the biggest and strongest summon we have seen yet (except for Gedo mazo)

I don't recall saying Orochimaru was stronger then Kabuto when Kabuto is clearly stronger then Orochimaru right now
    ok to your first point, there is no way you can say that kabuto was not careful. naruto caught his kunai blow with his fist so that he can restrict his movement and use rasengan on him. that is battle tactics. what would you rather naruto did when all he had was shadow clones and rasengan. meanwhile kabuto was a very experience spy at that time. and he only survived because he was a great medical ninja even rivalling the great tsunade. don't forget that with FRS which destroy the cells themselves kabuto won't stand a chance because his newly created cell will also be destroyed. naruto only lost because he had no eperience. but now he is way more experienced than he was 3-4 years ago.

to your second point, naruto won't need to go to the 4 tail because he now has unrestricted access to the fox's chakra.

to the third one, there is no way orochimaru was playing around with him. it's true he said he wanted to find out naruto and the fox's strength. and him sending naruto is insignificant when even the sword of kusanagi couldn't pierce naruto in 4 tails. and he was able to escape because naruto was not in control of himself and yamato had to step in and redress the transformation

on the fourth point, i won't argue with you there but i think that the strongest summon in my opinion is pains's multi-headed dog. that summon is pretty difficult to deal with.

kabuto is strong. there's is no denying that fact. even back when they were kids, orichimaru was careful when it came to dealing with kabuto. we don't really know his srength and neither do we know his intensions. he is one slippery dude. he stonger that orochimaru now, no doubt about that, but he can't win a 1 on 1 fight with naruto now. no way. the only people that can stand a chance against him now are maybe the kages, with their experience, killer bee, madara and surely sasuke.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    1. Kyubbi is the biggest and strongest summon not mandaII
    2. Orichamru didn't play with 4 tails kyubi... he simply couldn't handle it.
    3. Kabuto is dum for being careless... Naruto was able to use rasengan, if actually recall that chapter kabuto almost died there.
    4. Kabuto is maybe stronger orichamaru now but, I don't think he is match for naruto.
    1 I don't count the Kyuubi as a summon its stronger then Manda II but Manda II is bigger
    2 Orochimaru said he was playing with the 4 tails and his body was at its limit anyway so Orochimaru was not even at his full power
    3 Kabuto nearly died because he got carless does not mean Naruto is stronger anyway Kabuto healed himself and naruto nearly died so Kabuto wins that face off
    4 Kabuto can just sic his Edo tensei Zombies and Manda II on Naruto and Naruto would not stand a chance because he can't use any of his normal battle plans anymore Naruto has nothing that would kill Kabuto too

Kabuto can shed his body or go into the white snake form and if naruto was hit by the indestrutable white snakes blood he won't be able to move

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    ok to your first point, there is no way you can say that kabuto was not careful. naruto caught his kunai blow with his fist so that he can restrict his movement and use rasengan on him. that is battle tactics. what would you rather naruto did when all he had was shadow clones and rasengan. meanwhile kabuto was a very experience spy at that time. and he only survived because he was a great medical ninja even rivalling the great tsunade. don't forget that with FRS which destroy the cells themselves kabuto won't stand a chance because his newly created cell will also be destroyed. naruto only lost because he had no eperience. but now he is way more experienced than he was 3-4 years ago..
    Im not comparing old Kabuto to current Naruto Naruto wins that fight easily

but old Naruto vs Old Kabuto = Kabuto winning

FRS can shread curret Kabuto who then Uses oral rebith to heal himself

to your second point, naruto won't need to go to the 4 tail because he now has unrestricted access to the fox's chakra..
    his new form is much weaker then his 4 tailed form he hardley do anything in his new form and can't use rasangan his only bounus is body flicker something that tons of ninja know Kabuto included

to the third one, there is no way orochimaru was playing around with him. it's true he said he wanted to find out naruto and the fox's strength. and him sending naruto is insignificant when even the sword of kusanagi couldn't pierce naruto in 4 tails. and he was able to escape because naruto was not in control of himself and yamato had to step in and redress the transformation.
    He said outright he was playing around with him and Orochimaru's body was at its limit so that just proves that Oro is freaking strong

the sword could not cut Naruto that just means the 4 tailed Kyuubi cloak is harder then Diamonds and it still sent Naruto flying several km' Oro did not escape he just Knocked Naruto away

on the fourth point, i won't argue with you there but i think that the strongest summon in my opinion is pains's multi-headed dog. that summon is pretty difficult to deal with..
    MandaII eats the multi headed dog or just crushs it its head is bigger then 13 of the dog and it only seprated when cut if eaten or crushed it would probbley die

kabuto is strong. there's is no denying that fact. even back when they were kids, orichimaru was careful when it came to dealing with kabuto. we don't really know his srength and neither do we know his intensions. he is one slippery dude. he stonger that orochimaru now, no doubt about that, but he can't win a 1 on 1 fight with naruto now. no way. the only people that can stand a chance against him now are maybe the kages, with their experience, killer bee, madara and surely sasuke.
    The Kages Kabuto could surly fight and beat Naruto he is not as impressive as everyone thinks Kabuto is Kage level he is Orochimaru plus himself and Orochimaru could beat Naruto in a fight right now if they had one (it won't be too easy however) Kabuto is strong and people underestamate him he could beat Naruto just has to use the powers of the white Snake and to stun him then kill him

Last edited by Orochimaru the Snake; 12-25-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    when did naruto beat kabuto as a kid! all i remember is naruto using rasengan on him then kabuto healed immediatly
    but right after he he healed hiself he took 2 steps and fell on his face sounds like defeat to me

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In shippuden kabuto is powerfull because he restored some of orochimaru cells in his body.That's all I know. As for Naruto it's true that he is training most of the time in shippuden series but he has some serious fights when he save the village or he defeat akatsuki, and remember the he trained with Jirayia for almost 3 years. I think Jirayia thaught Naruto more than Odama rasengan and how to break from genjutu. So in one on one with Naruto Kabuto will be in trouble..

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by starwars View Post
    seriusly? naruto has been training all of shippuden. He hasnt done anything but training. :flaw:
    absolutely. i wanted to see some fights of naruto at least after the pein arc. in his sage mode. whole sage mode was used just once for fight and then naruto directly came in beast mode. more of sage mode would have been very good.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Kabuto is about as strong as he's going to get. He's got his Edo Tensei and "that" jutsu, but he's not going to learn anymore most likely.

Naruto's not near done training (TBB, sage+RKS mode, "that" jutsu), and there's a damn good chance he could kill Kabuto as he is right now because his jutsu are all so over-packed with power.

Kabuto has Manda II, but Naruto would likely summon Ma/Pa toad (or have them summon more toads), Gamabunta, Gamakichi, etc like he did against Nagato. That fight also gave him experience against a multi-bodied opponent which Edo Tensei would be analogous to.

Kabuto is over-rated in my book. He's alive mostly because of the dirt he has on Madara rather than his prowess as a shinobi. He's also living off of the strength of Orochimaru rather than being able to develop himself to this level independently. Now, he just improved Edo Tensei by getting some of Orochimaru's chakra.

So far, Edo Tensei has failed to impress. Orochimaru with the first and second Hokage could not kill an aged Sarutobi. Now Kabuto, isn't winning the war with his Edo Tensei either. Sure he corrected the bonding issue with Zabuza et al. for now, but there's no doubt they'll be stopped.

Kabuto will be around for as long as he's useful to Madara, then Sasuke will ilkely be the one to kill him.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ninetailedhokagesage View Post
    but right after he he healed hiself he took 2 steps and fell on his face sounds like defeat to me
    no he feel on his knees and got up and summoned Manda for Orochimaru while Naruto was on the ground dying

Page 2 of 2 « First 12