View Poll Results: If you could have be "immortal" how would you do it?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like Orochimaru. switch bodies every 3 years n even gain abilities of bodies i took

    2 6.25%
  • Like Tsunade. stay looking young n sexy forever

    4 12.50%
  • Like Kakuza. have a whole bunch of hearts that kept me alive

    0 0%
  • Like Hidan. unknown how but itd be cool to have my head chopped off n still live

    3 9.38%
  • Like Madara. be a legend and so immortal ppl question if im actually me or not

    23 71.88%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    where he was from i got from the wiki. But hes pretty much either praying to jashin, killing, and another thread on here people were argueing if he was dead or not after losing to shikamaru over the nutrients thing so it seemed skiping any of those would mess with his immortal thing or he wouldn't be doing them all the time
    i dont trust the wiki. Its "facts" are as true as some of the things ppl be saying on these forums.. and the rest of the info on Hidan is just assumptions.. The only real factual thing is that his god/religion is Jashin
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Retard Poll

    Madara's drinking ginseng tea every morning before breakfast, doesn't smoke(cigarretes), and stopped watching DB when it got GT:flaw::flaw:
    dont hate on the poll

    n lol at the rest of wat u said
     
         

  3. #28
    t(-_-)t Uchiha Riyo's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Riyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    thought it was the EMS but it never says it grants immortality,or did it?
     
         

  4. #29
    Sage Of The Six Paths Seturb's Avatar
    Status
    Seturb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Riyo View Post
    thought it was the EMS but it never says it grants immortality,or did it?
    Well maybe it does, who knows.
    Eventually he was the only one who possesses the EMS untill now, right?
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seturb View Post
    Well maybe it does, who knows.
    Eventually he was the only one who possesses the EMS untill now, right?
    good point.. but i doubt it.. i think its something to do wit his chakra
     
         

  6. #31
    Rambo200
    Guest

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Madara is the best.
    Tsunade loses too much chakra in doing that jutsu.
    Hidan- ???don't know.
    Kakuzu- Once all hearts destroyed he is dead.
    Orichumaru- Uses others body forgetting about his own body which I don't like
     
         

  • #32
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    When Madara added the power of a Senju to His Uchiha He basically became an Uzumaki like. Uzumaki have longevity, Tsunade has 25% Uzumaki blood allowing Her to use Her age sealing life energy Jutsu to stay young. By Madara uniting Uchiha and Senju powers, He has become Uzumaki like and that may be a noter clue to the Uzumaki being in the direct line to the SO6P, The SO6P may have been an Uzumaki.
     
         

  • #33
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    When Madara added the power of a Senju to His Uchiha He basically became an Uzumaki like. Uzumaki have longevity, Tsunade has 25% Uzumaki blood allowing Her to use Her age sealing life energy Jutsu to stay young. By Madara uniting Uchiha and Senju powers, He has become Uzumaki like and that may be a noter clue to the Uzumaki being in the direct line to the SO6P, The SO6P may have been an Uzumaki.
    :confused:wat?!?!

    "Uzumaki have longevity"

    says who?!

    "Tsunade has 25% Uzamaki blood allowing her to use age sealing life energy jutsu to stay young"

    no.. doesnt she just use her chakra to appear young?!?

    I hope you didnt confuse my example of Tsunade as that she lengthen her lifespan because she didnt. She uses her chakra to APPEAR young not to be young. Its like her chakra is the ultimate make up and plastic sugery.

    "By Madara uniting Uchiha and Senju powers, He has become Uzumaki like"

    why do you assume that Uchiha+Senju=Uzamki?!

    " and that may be a noter clue to the Uzumaki being in the direct line to the SO6P, The SO6P may have been an Uzumaki"

    i disagree. its not a clue. its an assumption. SO6P may have been an Uzamaki because Nagato was able to use Rinnegan and Naruto's Rikudo mode but Madara having Senju DNA in his possession is not a clue for that.
     
         

  • #34
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    Hidan is from Yugakure, joined a cult named Jashin and is immortal due to a result of extensive experimenting with the Jashin religion's various jutsu and maintains it by praying, killing and having nutrients
    idk wat Yugakure but hes from the Hot Spring Village!! (is that the same as Yugakure?)
     
         

  • #35
    Academy Student Hyunshik's Avatar
    Status
    Hyunshik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    mmmmmmm
     
         

  • #36
    Academy Student Hyunshik's Avatar
    Status
    Hyunshik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    :flaw:
     
         

  • #37
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    :confused:wat?!?!

    "Uzumaki have longevity"

    says who?!

    "Tsunade has 25% Uzamaki blood allowing her to use age sealing life energy jutsu to stay young"

    no.. doesnt she just use her chakra to appear young?!?

    I hope you didnt confuse my example of Tsunade as that she lengthen her lifespan because she didnt. She uses her chakra to APPEAR young not to be young. Its like her chakra is the ultimate make up and plastic sugery.

    "By Madara uniting Uchiha and Senju powers, He has become Uzumaki like"

    why do you assume that Uchiha+Senju=Uzamki?!

    " and that may be a noter clue to the Uzumaki being in the direct line to the SO6P, The SO6P may have been an Uzumaki"

    i disagree. its not a clue. its an assumption. SO6P may have been an Uzamaki because Nagato was able to use Rinnegan and Naruto's Rikudo mode but Madara having Senju DNA in his possession is not a clue for that.
    Fact it has ben stated that the people in the Naruto universe with the longest longevity are the Uzumaki. Madara with only Uchiha power would have died a century ago. The same for Senju, Madara own words that Uchiha blood had thine out over the years, the same with Senju blood But when both powers are aded you get something hole, some greater a Uzumaki, why was the Uzumaki village destroyed? Because of their power.
     
         

  • #38
    Member krtr's Avatar
    Status
    krtr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    "There is no such thing
    as pure good or pure evil,
    least of all in people."
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    I think madara used first hokage's power to lengthen his life span
     
         

  • #39
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by krtr View Post
    I think madara used first hokage's power to lengthen his life span
    hey that's not so farfethed at all actually, wouldn't surprise if he came down to the first hokage somehow.
     
         

  • #40
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Fact it has ben stated that the people in the Naruto universe with the longest longevity are the Uzumaki. Madara with only Uchiha power would have died a century ago. The same for Senju, Madara own words that Uchiha blood had thine out over the years, the same with Senju blood But when both powers are aded you get something hole, some greater a Uzumaki, why was the Uzumaki village destroyed? Because of their power.
    look im not denying what you say that Uzamkis have the longest life spans but PLEASE direct me to where it says that in the manga please.. And Madara stated that its because of his chakra that allowed him to live this long. The kages stated its because of his power that he could be alive for this long.

    "when both powers are aded you get something hole, some greater a Uzumaki,"

    this is more of a theory than an actual fact.

    and Uzamkis died because of their sealing techniques. that doesnt prove that they have longetivty lifes

    Quote Originally Posted by krtr View Post
    I think madara used first hokage's power to lengthen his life span
    that might be true. i think thats what Honard Sage is implying though
     
         

  • #41
    Kitsune-Hime Rxyninja's Avatar
    Status
    Rxyninja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In your mind- nice shipping fantasies.
    Posts
    2,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    My god, my heart can' take all
    these feels.
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    this just makes me even more confused on who excactly is madara.
     
         

  • #42
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How is Madara Still Alive?

    its like he said, the new he gainned (spell check) open up new tech!
     
         

  • Page 2 of 2 « First 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •