Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: 9 Nine Tails....?

Chakra regenerates so ask yourself how could you seal chakra? So i see it like this... minato took some of the chakra from the fox and the ying part of it... after being sealed in naruto time passed by and the kiuuby got it's chakra back but it's still only yang chakra and the ying chakra can no longer regenerate or something like that. It's just my theory

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory is that, based on chiyo's explanation, that the power of the tailed beast is directly equal to the number of tails. If it were the same amount of chakra there wouldn't be any need to have separate number of tails. Infact the way you have put it is logical as per the jinchuriki.
    Say Gaara releases the 1 tail ( he can't now that it has been removed but still) he will be at the full power of the 1 tail but its not equal to the power of the 9 tails

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my question here is what did minato take from the kyuubi and what is still inside naruto?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato says its not strategic to seal the whole kyuubi into naruto and he cannot take the entire kyuubi to the death god so supposedly he seals half of the kyuubi's chakra inside naruto and the rest half he seals in the death god. I have no idea how he could manage this as it would make him similar to the sage of six paths (he split the jyuubi into the various beasts so....)

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i used to think the more tails the more powerful it is, id really like to know why everyone thinks nine tails is the strongest.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto 28 View Post
    i used to think the more tails the more powerful it is, id really like to know why everyone thinks nine tails is the strongest.
    dude have you read my post

if not :flaw:

if so :confused: comment on it, maybe I am wrong ( i am not but I will give you the illusion you might be right, kidding:D)

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ow en konohamaru snuggling stunades breasts was naruto episode 98

who does not want to do that

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Steel View Post
    yeah but whats bugging me is that people think naruto has only half of the kyuubi's chakra
    That's because that's all Naruto has...http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/17 "But I'll only be able to seal half the fox's power...It's just too great, it's physically and conceptually impossible to seal it all."
    "But with the Dead Demon Seal I can permanently seal half the fox's power along with myself. I'll seal the remaining half inside Naruto"

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    just claiming that 9tails is stronger than 1tails means nothing if you dont provide proof..

ive read the manga.. everything up to date.. and i have more proof that says that all the tailed beast were equal in power!!

if you want to prove it to me then give me a chapter, page, quote that says more tails=more power or something of that sort.

btw get a effin avater b4 callin me a noob you stupid kid
    you have already been proven wrong, so I have no need to prove anything, but I think its funny that you think im a child.

Fact is im a married adult who enjoys reading manga and discussing it....i dont need an avatar to do that, nor do I want one.

OH NOES I HAZ NO AVATAR! SOMEONE HELP! I JUST GOT CALLED A NOOB BY A 10 YEAR OLD....

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ow en konohamaru snuggling stunades breasts was naruto episode 98

who does not want to do that
    Lemme guess-your dad cuz he's scared your mum might kill him.Just joking.Everybody will like to do it except the just

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinato View Post
    Lemme guess-your dad cuz he's scared your mum might kill him.Just joking.Everybody will like to do it except the just
    what ya mean?

Orange Hokage of the Leaf The True Toad Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanin Hokage View Post
    Minato says its not strategic to seal the whole kyuubi into naruto and he cannot take the entire kyuubi to the death god so supposedly he seals half of the kyuubi's chakra inside naruto and the rest half he seals in the death god. I have no idea how he could manage this as it would make him similar to the sage of six paths (he split the jyuubi into the various beasts so....)
    Not necessarily...You can seal away parts of an individual's chakra....Hence when the third sealed the chakra flow from Orochimaru's arms....You can seal away chakra..... But Naruto has half of Kyuubi's Chakra....Yamato took other half to his grave. And to the creator of the thread. I apoligize if it seemed my comment earlier was smart-elakey.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Quote Originally Posted by The True Toad Sage View Post
    Not necessarily...You can seal away parts of an individual's chakra....Hence when the third sealed the chakra flow from Orochimaru's arms....You can seal away chakra..... But Naruto has half of Kyuubi's Chakra....Yamato took other half to his grave. And to the creator of the thread. I apoligize if it seemed my comment earlier was smart-elakey.
    Wait, what? Yamato??? You prob meant Minato, amiright???

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by uzumakiclanrules View Post
    Watch/read Chiyo's speech about the bijuu in the Gaara rescue arc...She clearly states : More the tails more the power...
    Thank you for stating where it actually says in the manga that more tails=more power. Can you at least tell me who chiyo was saying it too or when? Chapter? page number? lol Ill be looking for it in the mean time though

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Yes it was mentioned several times that more tails=more power. I'm too lazy to search for that chapter right now. Oh and what would be the need of different number of tails if they all had the same power??
    Telling me that it was mentioned more times without stating when or why at least doesnt help. Idk what would be the need for different number of tails. I know all 9 beasts derived from 1 10tailed beast so maybe each beast had a number of tails representing a tail on the 10th beast but altogether thats 9 tails and 1 left over.........?!?! idk.. besides 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9=45 not 10 soo how come the original beast isnt a 45tailed beast and is a 10tailed beast instead!??

1 tail = 1/45 = 0.022 = 2.2% of the Juubi
    2 tail = 2/45 = 0.044 = 4.4% ....
    3 tail = 3/45 = 0.067 = 6.7% ....
    4 tail = 4/45 = 0.089 = 8.9% ....
    5 tail = 5/45 = 0.111 = 11.1% ....
    6 tail = 6/45 = 0.133 = 13.3% ....
    7 tail = 7/45 = 0.156 = 15.6% ....
    8 tail = 8/45 = 0.178 = 17.8% ....
    9 tail = 9/45 = 0.2 = 20% ....
    10 tail = 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45
    45/45 = 1 = 100%
    thanks alot. when put like that it all adds up (excuse pun)

yeah but whats bugging me is that people think naruto has only half of the kyuubi's chakra
    doesnt he?!

if that would be true the yuubi would never be able to be revived and tobi's plan would be less that squad. tobi knew all this sow then he would be really really really stuppid
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    It's all about the size, or the number so ...your assumption is correct. More tails more wamba wumbu big bang power for the user. That's why everyone's so ambitious for having the nine tails
    everybodies ambitious to have the rest of the tailed beasts too though..

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Sensei View Post
    Chakra regenerates so ask yourself how could you seal chakra? So i see it like this... minato took some of the chakra from the fox and the ying part of it... after being sealed in naruto time passed by and the kiuuby got it's chakra back but it's still only yang chakra and the ying chakra can no longer regenerate or something like that. It's just my theory
    i think that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    you have already been proven wrong, so I have no need to prove anything, but I think its funny that you think im a child.

Fact is im a married adult who enjoys reading manga and discussing it....i dont need an avatar to do that, nor do I want one.

OH NOES I HAZ NO AVATAR! SOMEONE HELP! I JUST GOT CALLED A NOOB BY A 10 YEAR OLD....
    Its not about being wrong or right. I asked a simple question looking for an answer because my persepction on the matter was different from everyone else's and i wanted to know why.

Your answer to my question was rude and blunt without any proof or explanation from the manga. "read the manga" What kind of answer is that? Why be d!ck and not just tell me "where to read"? Somebody else told me chiyo said iit in the Gaara arc. That answer gives me a direction as to find an answer to my question. "Read the manga..noob" Wtf? Why even write that?!

Being a married adult you act as a mere child. I am not 10 years old, even though that is none of your business, and I am neither married but just by how you responded to me i can tell your maturity level is really low.

That is why i called you a "Stupid Kid" because you have proven that you mentality is that of one. I never called you a noob. btw i dont care about you not having an avatar really. It was a point to prove your stupidity and inability to make one.

"Im a married adult who enjoys reading mangas and calling ppl on forums NOOB"- says the Stupid Kid

by a "noob".............
    Quote Originally Posted by The True Toad Sage View Post
    I think you meant Minato and i appreciate your apoligy..

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I got pwned? YOUR the guy who started a thread about something that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

I stand by my statement.....read the effin manga....and maybe next time you wont have to get told by half a dozen people that your wrong.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey what's all this flaming. anyway, the manga makes it quite clear that the kyuubi is the strongest tailed beast.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I got pwned? YOUR the guy who started a thread about something that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

I stand by my statement.....read the effin manga....and maybe next time you wont have to get told by half a dozen people that your wrong.
    it may have been common knowledge and i may have asked a dumb question but how you went about it was effed up Stupid Kid..

i dont mind being told the right answer and being corrected by a dozen ppl. that was the point in me making this thread to find out what the answer was and to see if i was wrong or not Stupid Kid.

We all cant be right sometimes Stupid Kid. and being wrong is a good thing cuz we learn from our mistakes Stupid Kid.

btw your answer "read the effin manda" is still a incomplete answer to the thread Stupid Kid. after telling you about 3 or 4 times now i would think you would have gotten the point that i would appreciate you at least stating chapters, pages, arcs, quotes, or somthing but i guess your stupid for a reason, Stupid Kid.

lol you should have your "wife" read this thread to see how lame you r

Last edited by NarutoVsGoku; 12-19-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lord niijima View Post
    hey what's all this flaming. anyway, the manga makes it quite clear that the kyuubi is the strongest tailed beast.
    i cant say i agree with that statement but somebody told me that Chiyo mentioned it ... thats the only indication that ive heard soo far as to when the manga makes it clear that 9tails is the strongest beast

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awww i must be getting under your skin. Welcome to the internet noob.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Aaahhh. The Dushbag Internetssssss!!!! Profitsss for mee!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Awww i must be getting under your skin. Welcome to the internet noob.
    lmfaooo

lol

rofllll

dont flatter yourself Stupid Kid. your starting to grow on me like

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why r u fighting like 7 years kids

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    NO NO NO NO

TO ALL OF YA WHO GAVE SMARTASS COMMENTS

WHICH IS ALL OF YA

i always thought that all the beasts are all at about equal strength of power!!

only difference is that power between each tailed beast's Tail IS DIVIDED DIFFERENTLY..

example lets say One Tail and Nine Tail both had a power lvl of 900 or the total amount of chakra they had was of 900 (hypothetically and im using this number to make my explanation easy to grasp)

if Gaara went 1tailed mode he would have all 900 of chakra or power from the Shukaku

if Naruto went 1tailed mode he would have 100 of chakra or power from the Kyuubi. For Naruto to have all 900 he would have to be in his 9tailed form. cuz 100x9=900

do u guys understand wat i mean?

this is wat i thought how the power of the tailed beasts worked. i thought they all were evenlly strong but had different amount of strength in the tails because they all had different number of tails..

didnt anybody else think the same thing?!?!

or am i the only one?
    can I just say this: you're wrong dude

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Riyo View Post
    can I just say this: you're wrong dude
    read the whole thread and you will see that this has already been established..

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

no offense,but how did you have false thought of this?it's obvious dude.