Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Re: 9 Nine Tails....?

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/471/11

Here's your chapter.

Case closed.
    lol THANK YOU!!!!!!!! woooooow geez.. i appreciate it no i really do for reals..

If you're a married adult... Would you be having an argument with a child? I'm eighteen, and if this kid is any bit younger than sixteen, I wouldn't even be going down to his level.
    im not 16 but im a lil older than you eyesofthekyuubi44 but even though i probably look like the most immature but i shouldnt have been called a "noob".. it wasnt neccessary to say

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

If you're a married adult... Would you be having an argument with a child? I'm eighteen, and if this kid is any bit younger than sixteen, I wouldn't even be going down to his level.
    Yeah, you have a point. It's pointless to argue with kids, cuz they always have to be right. (even when they are wrong)

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    Yeah, you have a point. It's pointless to argue with kids, cuz they always have to be right. (even when they are wrong)
    listen. im not a kid. and i was wrong. more tails = more power. i had thought wrong and was proven wrong. you and everybody was right. i dont have an issues admiting i was wrong. i cant argue when its proven to me right there in the manga. and the point of this thread was to see if i was right or wrong not to have worthless arguements.

anyways i finally have the answer to my question so as of this point, in my opinion this thread is closed and im done argueing with you and trying to prove a point.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    lol THANK YOU!!!!!!!! woooooow geez.. i appreciate it no i really do for reals..

im not 16 but im a lil older than you eyesofthekyuubi44 but even though i probably look like the most immature but i shouldnt have been called a "noob".. it wasnt neccessary to say
    Come on man. Noob is some nerdy shit. Yeah, we are all kind of geeks for reading manga and shit, but we aren't on one of those online dragon games where people slay shit with swords. Noob is such a whack insult that you shouldn't be offended. If you think noob is something bad to say, then come chill with my clique, you'll come out lookin like Rambo after all the verbal rape, in English AND Arabic (you can insult people in so many more ways in Arabic).

Anyways, on topic. Kisame said it himself. The tailed beasts are on such a different level that for Shinobi they are powerful. Even Gaara was hated for the Shukaku because it was such a destructive force. Also, if you look at when Gaara released the Shukaku, and look at Naruto in his eight-tailed form against Pain, you can clearly see a difference in raw strength. Pain was able to beat three giant toads at once, plus pin a Sage Naruto to the ground, kill Fukasaku who uses Senjutsu, and take on all of Konoha, including kill Kakashi. BUT, he failed to be able to fight a six-tailed Naruto until using Chibaku Tensei, THEN he failed to contain the Hachi tailed Naruto.

a GENIN Naruto was able to take out Shukaku (with Gamabunta, but this still counts because he summoned him using his own ability and chakra).

You're welcome brah. No hard feelings. I'm just stating in this one that the evidence is in there.
    Jiraiya also stated it in part one. He said the Nine-Tails was the strongest of the Youma (which meant demons, or something in that line).

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 12-24-2010 at 06:49 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Come on man. Noob is some nerdy shit. Yeah, we are all kind of geeks for reading manga and shit, but we aren't on one of those online dragon games where people slay shit with swords. Noob is such a whack insult that you shouldn't be offended. If you think noob is something bad to say, then come chill with my clique, you'll come out lookin like Rambo after all the verbal rape, in English AND Arabic (you can insult people in so many more ways in Arabic).

Anyways, on topic. Kisame said it himself. The tailed beasts are on such a different level that for Shinobi they are powerful. Even Gaara was hated for the Shukaku because it was such a destructive force. Also, if you look at when Gaara released the Shukaku, and look at Naruto in his eight-tailed form against Pain, you can clearly see a difference in raw strength. Pain was able to beat three giant toads at once, plus pin a Sage Naruto to the ground, kill Fukasaku who uses Senjutsu, and take on all of Konoha, including kill Kakashi. BUT, he failed to be able to fight a six-tailed Naruto until using Chibaku Tensei, THEN he failed to contain the Hachi tailed Naruto.

a GENIN Naruto was able to take out Shukaku (with Gamabunta, but this still counts because he summoned him using his own ability and chakra).

You're welcome brah. No hard feelings. I'm just stating in this one that the evidence is in there.
    Jiraiya also stated it in part one. He said the Nine-Tails was the strongest of the Youma (which meant demons, or something in that line).
    nah its not the word "noob" its the fact he tried to disrespect me. but at the end of the day you right all the way.

and good looks again. i clearly see Kisame making the statement and you made another good point with Pain vs 6tails Naruto and comparing it to Shukaku vs (kid) naruto. smh idk why was it so hard for anybody else to just say that or point it out.

when did Jairaya say that?

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

now that we agreed that the kyuubi is the strongest bijuu maybe we can maybe see how strong the kyuubi is.
    i already posted this 'formula' I made what u guys think

we have 1 other problem if naruto only has half of the kyuubi his chakra then his not as strong as we all hoped

1 tail = 1/45 = 0.022 = 2.2% of the Juubi
    2 tail = 2/45 = 0.044 = 4.4% ....
    3 tail = 3/45 = 0.067 = 6.7% ....
    4 tail = 4/45 = 0.089 = 8.9% ....
    5 tail = 5/45 = 0.111 = 11.1% ....
    6 tail = 6/45 = 0.133 = 13.3% ....
    7 tail = 7/45 = 0.156 = 15.6% ....
    8 tail = 8/45 = 0.178 = 17.8% ....
    9 tail = 9/45 = 0.2 = 20% ....
    10 tail = 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45
    45/45 = 1 = 100%

so if naruto has only half of the kyuubis chakra he only has 10%

I believe naruto has all of the kyuubis chakra but he does not have the yin part of the spiritual energy ( which is in minato ) of the kyuubi but he has the physical part of the kyuubi. the bijuu's mostly/only ( not certain ) exist out of chakra so naruto has the full 20% of the 10tail

i know its kind of vague but i have not figured it out myself fully

Last edited by Duncan Steel; 12-24-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Steel View Post
    now that we agreed that the kyuubi is the strongest bijuu maybe we can maybe see how strong the kyuubi is.
    i already posted this 'formula' I made what u guys think

we have 1 other problem if naruto only has half of the kyuubi his chakra then his not as strong as we all hoped

1 tail = 1/45 = 0.022 = 2.2% of the Juubi
    2 tail = 2/45 = 0.044 = 4.4% ....
    3 tail = 3/45 = 0.067 = 6.7% ....
    4 tail = 4/45 = 0.089 = 8.9% ....
    5 tail = 5/45 = 0.111 = 11.1% ....
    6 tail = 6/45 = 0.133 = 13.3% ....
    7 tail = 7/45 = 0.156 = 15.6% ....
    8 tail = 8/45 = 0.178 = 17.8% ....
    9 tail = 9/45 = 0.2 = 20% ....
    10 tail = 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 = 45
    45/45 = 1 = 100%

so if naruto has only half of the kyuubis chakra he only has 10%

I believe naruto has all of the kyuubis chakra but he does not have the yin part of the spiritual energy ( which is in minato ) of the kyuubi but he has the physical part of the kyuubi. the bijuu's mostly/only ( not certain ) exist out of chakra so naruto has the full 20% of the 10tail

i know its kind of vague but i have not figured it out myself fully
    no i dont think just because Kyuubi had his yin chakra sealed means he became weaker. i have no idea how to even defend that statement but imma think about it and get back to you on that.

only thing i know for sure that it is apparent that 9tailes became alot smaller in size after haveing half its chakra sealed. and that while 8tails was trying to help naruto control 9tails, 9tails gave 8tails a difficult time but than again i recall 8tails saying he wasnt at full strength.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

The Kyuubi by itself contains half the power of the juubi while the others 1-8 contain the other half distributed with the increase in tail number remember akatsuki could not seal the kyuubi until all the other eight have been sealed why so that the chakra of the eight bijuus and that of the akatsuki members would provide the base required to remove the kyuubi so yes the kyuubi is the strongest
    and about the issue of naruto having only half the kyuubi chakra dont you think the kyuubi has recovered all the lost chakra since resting allows a ninja to recover his chakra same applies to the bijuus

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimballa20 View Post
    The Kyuubi by itself contains half the power of the juubi while the others 1-8 contain the other half distributed with the increase in tail number remember akatsuki could not seal the kyuubi until all the other eight have been sealed why so that the chakra of the eight bijuus and that of the akatsuki members would provide the base required to remove the kyuubi so yes the kyuubi is the strongest
    and about the issue of naruto having only half the kyuubi chakra dont you think the kyuubi has recovered all the lost chakra since resting allows a ninja to recover his chakra same applies to the bijuus
    i respectfully disagree

i figured that the tails just had to be sealed in order. i thought it was just a rule that had to be complied. like 5 cant go before 3 or 8 cant go before 7.

also.. i doubt the kyuubi had recovered the yin chakra. why would Minato seal half the Kyuubi chakra if the Kyuubi would just get it back anyways?! idk.. i dont have an explanation to it.

★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I was thinking about the whole chakra thing and here's what i got:
    1. A tailed beast is actually pure chakra.
    2.When used, chakra regenerates over time.
    3.Minato sealed half of the kiuby's chakra and also the ying part of it with the death god and the other half with the yang part in Naruto.
    4.As time passed by the Kiuby got it's chakra back but it is still only the yang part.
    I mean how can you actually seal chakra away? it doesn't make much sense. I could understand sealing the yang/yang part of it but not the chakra.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234