Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Fairy tail 215 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    I jizzed.
    Agreed!

Didn't see THAT coming. I'm totally excited what'll happen next. Damn Ultear, her magic is some sort of overpowered. She just "repaired" the smashed ship, lolz. How disgusting!

I've allways asked myself "are there former fairy tail masters (between the Founder and Makarov), and when there are some, who are them?" Now this question is answered, i hope that we'll see some more info about the 2nd Fairy Tail Master, and why he has fallen into darkness.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    are you sure ?

if thats true it will better ...but still she very dangerous
    Yes it has been clearly stated in the manga during the Deliora arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby Uchiha View Post
    Agreed!

Didn't see THAT coming. I'm totally excited what'll happen next. Damn Ultear, her magic is some sort of overpowered. She just "repaired" the smashed ship, lolz. How disgusting!

I've allways asked myself "are there former fairy tail masters (between the Founder and Makarov), and when there are some, who are them?" Now this question is answered, i hope that we'll see some more info about the 2nd Fairy Tail Master, and why he has fallen into darkness.
    I don't really get as why people are so impressed by Ultear's magic as we already saw that numerous times before. She can restore/destroy not living-things. That she restored that ship isn't really something new, she once restored an entire village ~_~

I expect that she can do much more with that magic of hers than what she has shown so far, though what she has shown so far isn't that impressive.

Status
    Jun 2009
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Yes it has been clearly stated in the manga during the Deliora arc.

I don't really get as why people are so impressed by Ultear's magic as we already saw that numerous times before. She can restore/destroy not living-things. That she restored that ship isn't really something new, she once restored an entire village ~_~

I expect that she can do much more with that magic of hers than what she has shown so far, though what she has shown so far isn't that impressive.
    The magic she has used so far seems weak. Against someone who can counteract it, she is left with pretty much no defense. There is probably more to the time magic that hasn't been revealed yet. I would be disappointed if there wasn't.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12