No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

What made the Senju so strong?

In the last few episodes we have discovered a lot from konoha's history. What really shun trough was how the Uchiha clan had to fight the Senju Clan. We all know that Madara and the 1st hokage were in equilibrium, they "neutralized" each other. We know Madara had his special MS, and the 1st hokage had his woodjutsus.

But as far as i can see, the only persons with woodjutsu was the 1st hokage (and later Yamato ofc). If more in the Senju clan would've had the woodjutsu's I think it would be viable to believe Konoha would've heard about them. We also know that the 2nd Hokage, the 1sts brother, didnt have woodjutsus. And Tsunade, thats related to the 1st and 2nd hokage, dont have woodjutsus.

Thats why im asking the question, what do you believe is the reason behind the Senjus strenght? Madara himself said Senju could fight Uchiha, so what power could "counter" the Sharingan? What made the Senju (amongst) the strongest clans, and equal in strenght with Uchiha?

edit: extra question, who do you believe is in the Senju clan now? exept for Tsunade?

The Master Of Water Jutsu Nidaime.'s Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow Great Question Isnt Her Friend From There to?????????????????

Status
    Apr 2008
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

natural selection
    lol i don't know

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Code:
    Theory 1: 

________I think that hisharama(1st hokage) wasnt realy related
    to senju but was sort of found and they kept him and raised him 
    ("adopted") and was really from another clan. He was probably 
    the last survivor of that clan and had their ability. When he 
    became older he proved to be a great leader and became the 
    leader of Senju.
    Code:
    Theory 2:

________This could be similar to the reason why Nagato is the 
    only rin'negan user. The chacnes of getting the wood justu 
    couldve been 1 in a million and he was lucky enoughto get it

Last edited by Madara Uchiha; 05-14-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Lost In My Darkness UchlhaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

because they had the water element i think..
    so they can counter all the uchiha fire. .and they can make mist so the sharingan `ll be useless
    and there is the darkness genjutsu the 2nd did while he was fightning the 3rd.. thats makes the sharingan useless 2
    and so far we dont know many of the water jutsu .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cant sharingan see through mist?

Lost In My Darkness UchlhaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Uchiha View Post
    cant sharingan see through mist?
    no.. thats why zabuza used it vs kakashi
    and kakashi used it vs itachi.. but itachi said lets stop playing.. thats why kakashi removed it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh OK. Thnx.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

for the extra i belive tsunade is the only know relation to the senju clan

the reason that the senju clan was so powerful in my opinion is that they started of as a decent clan. thent hey started to get more well know so they started to get hired more. since they were gete hired more they were gaining more experience. so they were creating more powerful jutsus and learning and making new tactics.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the reason why the 1st was the only wood user is because he created it.The said he turned chakra into a life source and mixed the to elements.Just like third kazekage got iron sand and no one else has it but him its his own original jutsu

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

see shodaime is the best hokage and with that wood jutsu he creat the leaf village

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the comments posted above. I think the senju had a lot of physical strength and the water jutsu (and the 1st's wood jutsu).

I think the majority of Konoha is descended of the senju, but that only some are direct descendents of the 1st.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

men i wish the first was still alive

Legendary Sannin (KMYSS) CaptainKenpachi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how could normal ninjas ever beat the uchiha
    look how powerful you get with the sharingan no ninja clan could counter that

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical

Re: What made the Senju so strong?

did the first die from his battle with madara?

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Senju were a people who was blessed with the legacy of the sages body it was said by madara that they received the sages strong physical energy which we know today as yang release. Now like the uchiha not every member would be afforded this gift, we don't even know if uchiha and senju's generation sprouted right from the sages sons or there children. Also the senju weren't bent on power so members may have been born with there gift which was yet to be realized. We don't know if wood release is the only ability afforded by yang chakra(life energy) so we say wood release was the only instance of the senju power because Powerful life energy was the gift, and that could of afforded different abilities that we don't know of yet.

Remember the senju ability would couldn't always be visually evident because there bodies were blessed, hence one can't determine through physical features if they had the gift or not.

The senjus had to work very hard to become skilled masters and achieve bodies like their ancestors, they weren't as lucky as the cocky uchiha whose gift was easily reconisable and made training easy for them.

Last edited by Modaro; 12-26-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Gramar

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of the night that covers
    me, Black as the Pit from pole
    to pole, I thank whatever gods
    may be For my unconquerable
    soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    The Senju were a people who was blessed with the legacey of the sages body it was said by madara that the recieced the sages strong physical energy which we know today as yang release. Now like the uchiha not every member would be afforded this gift, we don't even know if uchiha and senju's generation sprouted right from the sages sons or there children. Also the senju weren't bent on power so members may have been born with there gift and it was yet to be realized. We don't know if wood release is the only ability afforded by yang chakra(life energy) so we say wood release was the only instance of the senju power, because Powerful life energy was the gift, and that would of afforded different abilities that we don't know of yet.

Remember the senju ability would couldn't always be visually evident because there bodies were blessed, hence one can't determine through physical features if they had the gift or not.

The senjus had to work very hard to become skilled masters and achieve bodies like their ancestors, they weren't as lucky as the cocky uchiha whose gift was easily reconisable and made training easy for them.
    right and also unlike other clans they learned many diffrent jutsu thats why the were called the clan of a thousand jutsu

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    The Senju were a people who was blessed with the legacey of the sages body it was said by madara that the recieced the sages strong physical energy which we know today as yang release. Now like the uchiha not every member would be afforded this gift, we don't even know if uchiha and senju's generation sprouted right from the sages sons or there children. Also the senju weren't bent on power so members may have been born with there gift and it was yet to be realized. We don't know if wood release is the only ability afforded by yang chakra(life energy) so we say wood release was the only instance of the senju power, because Powerful life energy was the gift, and that would of afforded different abilities that we don't know of yet.

I basically share this view and think you stated it well. I think their true KG was having chakra that amplified whatever base abilities they had. Hashirama was the only one with the extra abilities of Mokutoun and bijou control, but his brother Tobirama didn't.

Tobirama is a better example of what the Senju descendents (at the population level) possessed. He was the most powerful water user ever (sorry Kisame) able to pull off water (Suiton) jutsu away from a water source using single hand signs, which only Kisame can also do I believe. My point here, is that if he wasn't Senju, he would've been a strong water element user, but his Senju chakra had some sort of synergistic resonance, which amplified his abilities.

Look at Tsunade who's 1/4 Senju, and her major jutsu is again chakra related with blue diamond seal.

One thing, I think is incorrect is the yang-release (correct me if I'm wrong, no problem). I believe only Hashirama had that.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I basically share this view and think you stated it well. I think their true KG was having chakra that amplified whatever base abilities they had. Hashirama was the only one with the extra abilities of Mokutoun and bijou control, but his brother Tobirama didn't.

Tobirama is a better example of what the Senju descendents (at the population level) possessed. He was the most powerful water user ever (sorry Kisame) able to pull off water (Suiton) jutsu away from a water source using single hand signs, which only Kisame can also do I believe. My point here, is that if he wasn't Senju, he would've been a strong water element user, but his Senju chakra had some sort of synergistic resonance, which amplified his abilities.

Look at Tsunade who's 1/4 Senju, and her major jutsu is again chakra related with blue diamond seal.

One thing, I think is incorrect is the yang-release (correct me if I'm wrong, no problem). I believe only Hashirama had that.
    Sorry for the gramatical errors before
    The yang release u speak of is the gift that was given to the senju side of the inhertance. Madara also proves that the senju KG was indeed yang release.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/11

here madara states where he fought Hashirama to gain access to his powers
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/510/12

Hashirama is the only KNOWN member of the senju clan with yang related powers, we know of no other except yamato his body double.

Hashirama had water and earth element which when combined the made a form to which hashirama's powerful life energy gave life. What I'm saying is what if another senju has yang release BUT he didn't have both earth and water elements we wouldn't know if he has the gift or not because we know of no other way to tell. Maybe wood release isn't the only ability afforded by yang release. Look at the uchiha they are like the spoiled children of the family they only need to make certain blood sacrifices to gain more power, while the senju sacrifice was hard work to perfect there superior bodies that contained powerful life energies.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Except for Tsunade they're no more Senju alive jut like except for Madara and Sasuke they're no more Uchiha left alive, their time came and when t the same way of the dinosaur. It is now the time of the Uzumaki, the return of this clan as the clan of the SO6P, headed by Naruto Uzumaki.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Except for Tsunade they're no more Senju alive jut like except for Madara and Sasuke they're no more Uchiha left alive, their time came and when t the same way of the dinosaur. It is now the time of the Uzumaki, the return of this clan as the clan of the SO6P, headed by Naruto Uzumaki.
    I belive there are senju but they have disbandded, remember they were not power hungary MOFOs like the uchiha, so instead they would focus on Village ties instead of clan ties.

Last edited by Modaro; 12-27-2010 at 01:30 AM.