Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ...Does sasuke know nature energy?

    Kirin, the final attack sasuke used against itachi, technically its energy from his natural surroundings...

    I mean he only shot a tiny amount of chakra into the air, and a chain reaction made a massive amount of lightning, and zetsu himself said its beyond anything a persons chakra could ever make.

    So sasuke is taking control of a natural energy...

    Is this a plot screw up or some weird way to explain this?

    Theres also the fact kakashi also too, cut through lightning apparently.
     
         

  2. #2
    Loverboy musicgenesis's Avatar
    Status
    musicgenesis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia.
    Posts
    5,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i think oro taught him to become a master of lightning...so he could do such stuff like kakashi who is also a master at it.i guess
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Orchimaru nevertauhgt saskuel ighting he idd himself
    when saskue was figthing orchimaru
    orhciamru stated whn idd he learn nature manupilation


    saskue has fire and lgihting affinties
     
         

  4. #4
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Kirin, the final attack sasuke used against itachi, technically its energy from his natural surroundings...

    I mean he only shot a tiny amount of chakra into the air, and a chain reaction made a massive amount of lightning, and zetsu himself said its beyond anything a persons chakra could ever make.

    So sasuke is taking control of a natural energy...

    Is this a plot screw up or some weird way to explain this?

    Theres also the fact kakashi also too, cut through lightning apparently.
    Well, first off, I always thought it could cut through lightning because of it's speed, not with like natural energy or nothing.
    And second, Yea, I guess it could be considered a natural jutsu, but it took a ninjutsu to actual make it [Katon fireball jutsu thing.] so...*Shrug*
     
         

  5. #5
    Master Kyuubi NarutoWind's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    Orchimaru nevertauhgt saskuel ighting he idd himself
    when saskue was figthing orchimaru
    orhciamru stated whn idd he learn nature manupilation


    saskue has fire and lgihting affinties




    Dude, do you mind taking your time on your posts, I can't understand anything you say.
     
         

  6. #6
    S-Class Rain Ninja Akami's Avatar
    Status
    Akami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    3,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i cant understand you eihter
     
         

  7. #7
    Sargent QwertyHero's Avatar
    Status
    QwertyHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    Dude, do you mind taking your time on your posts, I can't understand anything you say.
    x'D
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    Dude, do you mind taking your time on your posts, I can't understand anything you say.
    GO SCREW URSELF DUDE
    AND I SAID
    ORCHIMARU NEVER TAUGHT SASKUE AFFINTIES KAKASHI DID
    chidori already had an affinty
    orchiamru just taught saskue snake stuff gave him a sword and summonings
    and also forbidden jutsu

    clear Now Freud

    Quote Originally Posted by Akami View Post
    i cant understand you eihter
    whatever 2 u 2 take it up 2 judge judy

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Kirin, the final attack sasuke used against itachi, technically its energy from his natural surroundings...

    I mean he only shot a tiny amount of chakra into the air, and a chain reaction made a massive amount of lightning, and zetsu himself said its beyond anything a persons chakra could ever make.

    So sasuke is taking control of a natural energy...

    Is this a plot screw up or some weird way to explain this?

    Theres also the fact kakashi also too, cut through lightning apparently.
    sorry been tety lately jsut got ticked off and exploded yes i ahve a problem with my wirting because i ahve A.D.D whaterv u all it sue me i just finshed high skool going through al ot right now actually and jsut trynna share my views and opiionso n this forum site

    oh yeah i get ticked off pretty easily
    anyways to answer ur question look @ dat spoilers



    hope that answered u question homey
     
         
    Last edited by SAKumono26; 09-05-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    Master Kyuubi NarutoWind's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I am not trying to start anything SAKumono but I have minor A.D.D very minor but I didn't know that it affected the way you typee..
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member -Damon-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Damon- is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    I think he does cause he could control the ligthin when he did Kirin.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I think it's more or less that he uses his own chakra as a sort of lightning rod, and guided it to his target. It's like using water in water jutsus.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •