Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Has itachi been resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Clan Killer View Post
    and nnot being able to die is a big deal and the fact that he has a bloodline limit is always a good strength. but im not to sure how the charka works within them like do theyrun out of charka or are they just engerizer bunnies
    It hasn't been mentioned. It doesn't seem that their chakra levels are an issue though. Kimmimaro likey doesn't even need to be controlled he just has to be told he's fighting for Orochimaru's cause and that'll be enough.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    That's definitely true, but since Kimmimaro's been dead everyone has gotten a lot stronger. So I wonder how the matches will go now. He obviously can't be killed now, but that's about the only change for him.
    Minus the fact that the last time we saw Kimmimaro he was at 5 to 10 % of his power as he was on life support and was moving out of will power alone

People tend to forget that Kimmimaro is stronger then Most Ataksuki but we did not see that because of how sick he was

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru the Snake View Post
    Minus the fact that the last time we saw Kimmimaro he was at 5 to 10 % of his power as he was on life support and was moving out of will power alone

People tend to forget that Kimmimaro is stronger then Most Ataksuki but we did not see that because of how sick he was
    i agree that we haven't seen his full potential but i dont think he would be stronger than most Akatsuki. maybe stronger than sasori and his partner

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Was he really that weak? I know he was dying I just thought it made him tougher. He wasn't feeling pain or letting any physical weakness slow him down. It was all will power that had his body fighting.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    Was he really that weak? I know he was dying I just thought it made him tougher. He wasn't feeling pain or letting any physical weakness slow him down. It was all will power that had his body fighting.
    yep he was origanally around Orochimaru's power

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

yep he was origanally around Orochimaru's power
    I never saw that stated anywhere. Could you provide the manga link that stated that please?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Itachi will come back with all his powers and I think that he wont go blind making his powers even greater a this time around he isn't sick.

Nagato is also walking so his legs injury isn't a problem that means he has all his powers packed into one.

Kimmimaro has the curse mark and isn't sick. Which means his powers should increase dramatically.

These 3 are the most powerful summoning created by Kabuto. They would be great sport against Naruto's new power.

Status
    This user has no status.

itachi and nagato should be saved for naruto...they should meet naruto in battle. i think that will be pretty interesting since they have there personalities and feelings still. what would they say to naruto?

Page 2 of 2 « First 12