Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Member darkfiend54's Avatar
    Status
    darkfiend54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kakashi's MS

    Is kakashis warp MS ability the same thing as madaras? I think it is becauuse when kakashi warped peins missle away from choji it looked really similar. Im not sure if he said this but i think madara said that if he use that on him it wouldnt have any effect?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member kakashidex's Avatar
    Status
    kakashidex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    turn around
    Posts
    1,450
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    no madara has his own dimension where he takes his foes such as torune and fu and he brought them back at will and it probobly wouldnt work on madara because he might just phase through it or because the dimension kakashi send things too might be madaras and he can just come back then i dont know about that last part but its a guess
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member senjuwaqas's Avatar
    Status
    senjuwaqas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    IN THE HEAVEN
    Posts
    2,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    kakashi can only send object to the another dimension ,he don't know where he's sending or how to bring it back
    But has his own dimension he can send object ,bring them back ,can go their him self and come back
    and when he said to kakashi that it's useless it was because he can come back any time he want to
     
         

  4. #4
    Member crysis04's Avatar
    Status
    crysis04 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    accra /ghana
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    with god all things are
    possiable
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    kakashi can only send objects to another dimension we dont know where the object go...
     
         

  5. #5
    Member darkfiend54's Avatar
    Status
    darkfiend54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    You think guys think if he wanted something to come back he could
     
         

  6. #6
    Member riveracarlos151's Avatar
    Status
    riveracarlos151 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    667
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    i think maybe later he willl be able to do it.. not now though
     
         

  7. #7
    Member GANGSTA KAGE's Avatar
    Status
    GANGSTA KAGE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Dont forget kakashi and madara both have obitos eyes so i think cause of madara being the main uchia and been around the longest he knows more advance with shiringan
     
         

  8. #8
    ★God of the underworld★ -Hades-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hades- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Behind You !
    Posts
    9,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Just imagine Madara and Kakashi's dimensions being the same... Madara just enjoying a cup of tea in his private world and BAM a huge explosion detonates just next to him.
    Ok seriously, those are similar techniques but also different : madara has to touch his opponent while kakashi doesn't and madara's warping is faster than kakashi's.
     
         

  9. #9
    Lightning Flash seyren01's Avatar
    Status
    seyren01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Quote Originally Posted by GANGSTA KAGE View Post
    Dont forget kakashi and madara both have obitos eyes so i think cause of madara being the main uchia and been around the longest he knows more advance with shiringan
    how did you know that madara has Obito's right eye?

    when it is already crushed!!!
     
         

  10. #10
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Quote Originally Posted by darkfiend54 View Post
    Is kakashis warp MS ability the same thing as madaras? I think it is becauuse when kakashi warped peins missle away from choji it looked really similar. Im not sure if he said this but i think madara said that if he use that on him it wouldnt have any effect?
    It does seem as those it may be related. Kakashi's eye ability is far more limited than what Madara uses.
     
         

  11. #11
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    I am more interested if Kakashi using MS will eventually blind his eye. Or if it possibly works differently with non-uchiha's it has been bugging me for a while.
     
         

  12. #12
    SAGE JR4040's Avatar
    Status
    JR4040 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    8,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Quote Originally Posted by crysis04 View Post
    kakashi can only send objects to another dimension we dont know where the object go...
    he's right!
     
         

  13. #13
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    6,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kakashi's MS

    I wonder if the fact that it isn't his eye exempts him from the blindness from overuse. Kinda like the EMS.
     
         

  14. #14
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,580
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashidex View Post
    no madara has his own dimension where he takes his foes such as torune and fu and he brought them back at will and it probobly wouldnt work on madara because he might just phase through it or because the dimension kakashi send things too might be madaras and he can just come back then i dont know about that last part but its a guess
    as you say , kakashi's control of the technique is minor than Madara's. Is like Kakashi is only capable of warpinf foes to wherever the heck he doesn't know, while Madara's tachnique is similar to the 4ths teleport tecnique in the sense that he knows where everything is going
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Spartan117's Avatar
    Status
    Spartan117 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Place where people think of me.
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Kakashi is actually better in some sense. If Madara want to warp someone into his dimension he needs to be tangible that leaves him vunerable for attack, he needs to touch te person as well. Whereas, Kakashi can warp someone through visuality.
     
         

  16. #16
    Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    EternalMangekyouRinnegan is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece > Naruto
     

    Re: Kakashi's MS

    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I am more interested if Kakashi using MS will eventually blind his eye. Or if it possibly works differently with non-uchiha's it has been bugging me for a while.
    Yeah, it's bugging me too but I guess Kakashi wouldn't loose his sight because he is barely using his MS. Even if he uses it he's exhausted after 1-2 warps so it's not that crazy as overusing Susanoo like Sasuke is doing it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •