Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will Juugo and Suigetsu play an important role now?

Since Juugo and Suigetsu have just escaped will they play an important role. It seems as though they may find themselves rescuing Karin and if that's the case what will they do if she tells them about how Sasuke tried to kill her and the war. Hopefully they do something of value now since they've been captured and unseen for so long.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Juugo and Suigetsu play an important role now?

I don't think so, maybe they will be test subjects for Sasuke's EMS powers.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

let's see first what suigetsu find at the weapon storage first...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

after they find out what sasuke did they will searchf or naruto to help him that would be awesome no taka anymore now it's called the naruto team

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

They are now outsiders Sasuke no longer need them and their criminals in the eyes of all the villages. Kabuto is the only one that could use them if they die that is.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    They are now outsiders Sasuke no longer need them and their criminals in the eyes of all the villages. Kabuto is the only one that could use them if they die that is.
    I agree... also karin was to she was useful to konoha in the end...
    I can see a role play for both of them. I am sure they will jion the alliance than madara or sasuke. It all depends whether they get to see karin first or not. On top of that....

Jugo motive for being with sasuke is that he can keep under control what if naruto can with his powers, so he might change to alliance.

Suigetsu only reason for him to team up with sasuke was to get the sword of kisame... samehada. But, Kisame died and killerbee has the sword now. I doubt suigetsu will still be in sasukes side. Maybe he will just to get the sword.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

They aren't terribly strong, so really all they're good for is intel or free Edo Tensei souls. There's no way they break Karin out of Konoha, security has to be a lot better than the Samurai.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will juugo and Suigetsu serve an important purpose?
    Yes.
    Will that purpose be kickinn ass and chewing bubble gum?
    No.

Most likely they will die horrible by sasuke's hand. Ostensibly for being too weak.

Important because it demonstrates the depravity that sasuke is willing to commit.

Last edited by Qcks; 12-27-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: added a clarifying remark.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think they may join the shinobi alliance, either that or sasuke will kill them to test his supposed EMS!

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just about what everyone else if saying, I have to dissagree with them. Jugo is obviously being set up for a match against Kimimaru. Not sure about suigetsu but he might defeat one of the seven swordsman.

Now im sure some are asking, Why would they fight Sasuke's and Tobi's team? Because Sasuke doesnt need them anymore. So If they come in contact With someone being controlled by the edo tensei, then Kabuto will just go ahead and try to kill them.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

you know what they will search for sasuke and karin afer they found karin and realise they cant free her they will go to search for sasuke, when they find him there will be a small chat and then sasuke says that he does not care for them and say you are perfect to test my new eyes, jugo will almost cry and suizetsu will freak up and be angry sasuke attacks them and just as hes inches away to kill em naruto punches sasuke and stands cool with a serios look saying sasuke you changed, while jugo and suigetzu have stars in their eyes saying how cooool this unknown dude is

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    you know what they will search for sasuke and karin afer they found karin and realise they cant free her they will go to search for sasuke, when they find him there will be a small chat and then sasuke says that he does not care for them and say you are perfect to test my new eyes, jugo will almost cry and suizetsu will freak up and be angry sasuke attacks them and just as hes inches away to kill em naruto punches sasuke and stands cool with a serios look saying sasuke you changed, while jugo and suigetzu have stars in their eyes saying how cooool this unknown dude is
    Over the top, but there is a possibility of that happening.

Juugo vs Kimmimaro...if that happens that means Juugo joins the alliance. Certainily not impossible.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post

Since Juugo and Suigetsu have just escaped will they play an important role. It seems as though they may find themselves rescuing Karin and if that's the case what will they do if she tells them about how Sasuke tried to kill her and the war. Hopefully they do something of value now since they've been captured and unseen for so long.
    this is very interesting scenario kishi has brought to us.. he can do a number of things with these two and dont forget karin. im guessing they will play some kind of role with naruto.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

wow alot of ya brought up alot of amazing scenarioss

the way i see it is:

first Suigetsu and Juugo are going to look for Zabuzas sword.. they will not find it. Suigetsu will pick up another random yet cool looking sword for himself that finally defines his own character and fighting style instead of him being a wanna be Zabuza/Kisame.

2nd.. either they will b dragged in to war or go looking for karin ooooorrrr go looking for sasuke

a) if they get dragged in war:
    Suigetsu will definently fight his 7 swordsmen buddies especially Zabuza. he may give good info to the alliance on how to stop them n weakness. if Suigetsu fights them he will no doubt look cool n help alot in defeating them.

also Juugo will fight Kimimaru. thats gunna suck cuz Kimi is waaaay stronger than Juugo from what we know.. but i beleive Juugo will fight Kimi cuz he may either not want his dead friend being used as a tool n Kimi will beg him to..

b) if they go looking for Karin i believe they will by pass the war altogether and have to infiltrate the leaf which i think is highly possible on account suigetsu is 99% water.. but i cant see this happening cuz its the most boring less actionated thing to happen.. the war will prob b over by the time they reach the leaf or something.

c) if they go looking for sasuke they will surely die.. like someone already said it will b a way to show that sasuke has completely gone to the dark side and will kill them just to test his powers..

d) all 3 of these things could happen in order of how they are. they join the alliance fight 7 swordsmen n Kimi, save Karin n die by Sasuke. i can see dat..

3. if they do join Madara though by some wierd chance it will be probably cuz they died n ressurected.. i dont think Madara is holding any more auditions to join akatsuki anymore during war time...

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    hahah i thought the same thing cuz sasuke has no use for them no more just like karin. and i dont think they even know a war is going on

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

yeah, they will have the responsibility of wasting manga pages for Kishi whenever he runs out of ideas!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    1.) What about Kabuto? Juugo is the origin of the curse mark, which I think would be of immense interest to Kabuto.

2.) Also, even if Juugo confronts Kimmimaro and Suigetsu his brother to release their soul bonds, there's no way in hell any of them are allowed in the alliance. They were members of Akatsuki who tried to capture KillerBee and kill the Kage at the summit and are now at war with the alliance. Do you actually think that they will be trusted? At best, they can get their death sentence indefinitely suspended so long as the cause no more trouble.

3.) Karin is in Konoha, she's not breaking out, and they're not breaking in. That place is secure, apparently unlike Iron country.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reeeeeeenji

I hope so SUIGETSU OWNS

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    1.) What about Kabuto? Juugo is the origin of the curse mark, which I think would be of immense interest to Kabuto.

2.) Also, even if Juugo confronts Kimmimaro and Suigetsu his brother to release their soul bonds, there's no way in hell any of them are allowed in the alliance. They were members of Akatsuki who tried to capture KillerBee and kill the Kage at the summit and are now at war with the alliance. Do you actually think that they will be trusted? At best, they can get their death sentence indefinitely suspended so long as the cause no more trouble.

3.) Karin is in Konoha, she's not breaking out, and they're not breaking in. That place is secure, apparently unlike Iron country.
    Suigetsu's brother never became one of the 7 swordsman so he isn't part of the past generations swordsman.

In response to your part 3, I do agree that Konoha is normally secure, but the question is who's still in the village now? Probably the teachers (ie Iruka and his crew), Ibiki and his bunch may be there, the advisors, and a bunch of genin...possibly even Hisashi and some other Hyuuga members because they don't always involve themselves in all the conflict it seems. Suigetsu and Juugo may actually stand a chance of getting to Karin...although I don't see them going that far to find her.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    wow alot of ya brought up alot of amazing scenarioss

the way i see it is:

first Suigetsu and Juugo are going to look for Zabuzas sword.. they will not find it. Suigetsu will pick up another random yet cool looking sword for himself that finally defines his own character and fighting style instead of him being a wanna be Zabuza/Kisame.

2nd.. either they will b dragged in to war or go looking for karin ooooorrrr go looking for sasuke

a) if they get dragged in war:
    Suigetsu will definently fight his 7 swordsmen buddies especially Zabuza. he may give good info to the alliance on how to stop them n weakness. if Suigetsu fights them he will no doubt look cool n help alot in defeating them.

also Juugo will fight Kimimaru. thats gunna suck cuz Kimi is waaaay stronger than Juugo from what we know.. but i beleive Juugo will fight Kimi cuz he may either not want his dead friend being used as a tool n Kimi will beg him to..

b) if they go looking for Karin i believe they will by pass the war altogether and have to infiltrate the leaf which i think is highly possible on account suigetsu is 99% water.. but i cant see this happening cuz its the most boring less actionated thing to happen.. the war will prob b over by the time they reach the leaf or something.

c) if they go looking for sasuke they will surely die.. like someone already said it will b a way to show that sasuke has completely gone to the dark side and will kill them just to test his powers..

d) all 3 of these things could happen in order of how they are. they join the alliance fight 7 swordsmen n Kimi, save Karin n die by Sasuke. i can see dat..

3. if they do join Madara though by some wierd chance it will be probably cuz they died n ressurected.. i dont think Madara is holding any more auditions to join akatsuki anymore during war time...
    wooow did like anybody read dis^^^ like cmon lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

I don't really think they'll do anything too important, I think Kishi just showed their escape to give some insight as too what happened to them. I really don't care my oppinion I don't really like either of them except for Karin cuz I think she's funny in a bipolar kind of way. She's probably going to spill her guts about what she did in Taka and about Sasuke and as for the other two Idk and Idc

Also I think Suigetsu is kind of feelin Karin, how about some theories on that.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical

Juugo vs Kimmimaro...if that happens that means Juugo joins the alliance. Certainily not impossible.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, if Naruto's on the verge of possibly unlocking the power of the SO6P
    then maybe he can help Juugo suppress his darker urges

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical

Also I think Suigetsu is kind of feelin Karin, how about some theories on that.[/QUOTE]

irrelevant!

Last edited by Black Adam; 12-29-2010 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diabolical

Also this may have already been touched upon but is Juugo's power a BLL?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

speaking of Juugo i think weve seen him at full power yet..

like he never went full 2nd state curse mode..

n his 2nd state gotta be beastly since he is the originator

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»