No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Sasuke's troubles have just begun....

Well it seem its offical now Sasuke's Uchiha crest was seen my cloud shinobi. The 8 tails brother the Raikage will declare Sasuke a criminal and place a bounty on his head.

- It seems because of Jiraiyas intel other nations have info on Akatsuki and may also have thier own anti Akatsuki Task force. Sasukes life is about to get alot more complicated.

- Also I dont think Sasuke knows the 8 tails host will die when they extract the host. What will he do when he knows what will happen to Naruto.

- Perhaps the one good thing is when Pein realizes Naruto is nowhere in the village he may get recalled to seal the 8 tails before contuing his search for Naruto buying more training time for Naruto.

-Perhaps Kabuto will exploit the Cloud villages grudge against Sasuke to form an alliance with the Sound and hunt after him?

- and god only knows what Madara wants with him...?

What do you think about Sasukes situation with details of this latest shapter before us?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke already has Kabuto/Oro after him but I'm not sure if all the stuff with the cloud will mean much. I figured there was something a biju could do about some of the Uchiha strengths but that's gettin disproven more and more in the series. So I dunno. KB did point out that his brother was about to "deflect" 8-tails. Maybe the Raikage is stronger then him. I doubt they'll be fighting anytime soon though. Hawk isn't in the condition to be fightin anybody.........

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    Well it seem its offical now Sasuke's Uchiha crest was seen my cloud shinobi. The 8 tails brother the Raikage will declare Sasuke a criminal and place a bounty on his head.

- It seems because of Jiraiyas intel other nations have info on Akatsuki and may also have thier own anti Akatsuki Task force. Sasukes life is about to get alot more complicated.

- Also I dont think Sasuke knows the 8 tails host will die when they extract the host. What will he do when he knows what will happen to Naruto.

- Perhaps the one good thing is when Pein realizes Naruto is nowhere in the village he may get recalled to seal the 8 tails before contuing his search for Naruto buying more training time for Naruto.

-Perhaps Kabuto will exploit the Cloud villages grudge against Sasuke to form an alliance with the Sound and hunt after him?

What do you think about Sasukes situation with details of this latest shapter before us?
    TAHAt would b so sic

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea, things are gonna get real complicated now.
    Sasuke is gonna be public enemy #1 in the cloud village, which is no push over when it comes to power considering they had 2 Bijuu.
    And with them already being half-dead from the last fight, there gonna have to do some fancy footwork to get outta there alive.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea... Sasuke is gonna run into some trouble soon. Akatsuki isn't on good terms with any country other than the rain village. So people will come after him.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I completely agree with pain and konan having to stop and go back or use holograms for 3 days to seal the beast! Buying naruto some more time to train =]

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember, Zetzu has been watching the whole time. So, even if worse comes to pass, Zetzu can travel and get reinforcements for them...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

could you please post a link where it shows zetsu watching the fight?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i so totally agree

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's my guess that hes watching the fight.

Into the Black Light MentalJerk's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's something strange in chapter 415

why didn't sauske go blind? :confused:

his eyes were bleeding like CRAZY

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

only his left eye was bleeding. That jutsu does a lot of damage a guess!
    He is channeling that black flame through one eye, must hurt!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

Quote Originally Posted by DRB View Post
    there's something strange in chapter 415

why didn't sauske go blind? :confused:

his eyes were bleeding like CRAZY
    bcoz it takes time for him to go blind... and the more he uses it, the faster he goes blind

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He will probably end up taking Itachi's eyes. He really doesn't have a choice.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

- Sasuke did not know what the 8-T was before Karin explained to him that demons are made of chakra, bla bla. So I also think he has no idea the hosts die when the demons are extracted. He may think he can control the kyubi either from inside naruto or just freeing it without hurting Naruto (the same goes for Hachibi)

- Yes, Sasuke is a criminal to them but I don't think they will make some sort of "official" statement about it, the raikage would not like the other kages to know about this problem, it would show him as powerless.

- I think Madara, in the end, wants Sasuke's body for some sort of body-transfer technique as he is way too old.

- Akatsuki are known as they render ninja services, but Jiraiya may have warned other nations about their love of chakra beasts.

- Sasuke's life has always been complicated! He has already got at least half Konoha against him, since he left the place. He has been living with Orochimaru 3 years -that's complicated, too- and killed his brother. The day his life gets simple, he just won't stand it :D