Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Kakashi's jutsu arsenal

We've never seen Kakashi in a fight to the level of the impure world resurrected shinobi, so I was just wondering what new jutsu's we'll get to see Kakashi unleash. I was just referencing Kakashi's Naruto Wiki profile and it said "His knowledge of techniques is so high, that he was requested to watch over Naruto should the seal of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox began to fail." Maybe Kakashi will be the key member of the alliance with his knowledge of sealing techniques that he can use against the resurrected shinobi.

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Re: Kakashi's jutsu arsenal

Well, Kishimoto said in some confirmed interview that it's Kakashi's time to shine so yeah..

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is a freak shinobi, he's gonna enter beast mode and start tearin ass up.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

We've only seen about 10 of Kakashi's 1000+ jutsu so its I'm sure Kakashi's been holding something back. It'd be nice to see to what extent can Kakashi use his lightning justus and other jutsus

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

kakashi does know a gagillion jutsu but i feel like recently in shippuden hes been only using chidori n sharingan based moves n not have variety of moves he used when he first appeared..

idk but i just hope Kakashi beasts on em!!

i wanna see him pwn a edo tensi character with "1000 years of death" jutsu!!! lol dat wuld b the best thing eva

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

The man who's copied over a thousand jutsu's...now's his time to shine cause I know darn well that Guy, Lee, and Sakura won't be sealing anyone away.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

You are still making good posts my friend... and you have reacher 1k so fast. I believe Kakashi will play important role after all, he comes from the famous student-teacher leagacy.
    I can recall Kishimoto in his lasti nterview you said, kakashi will shine!

Last edited by Spartan117; 12-28-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I don't want to be pessimistic but, seemly either Kkashi or Gay will perish in this battle, for sure.
    Why?

Kishi does comics like he views life, he will trade on of their lives for the lives on the ones taken to the Evil Alliance. RIP: Kakashi or Gay

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTDogg220 View Post
    We've never seen Kakashi in a fight to the level of the impure world resurrected shinobi, so I was just wondering what new jutsu's we'll get to see Kakashi unleash. I was just referencing Kakashi's Naruto Wiki profile and it said "His knowledge of techniques is so high, that he was requested to watch over Naruto should the seal of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox began to fail." Maybe Kakashi will be the key member of the alliance with his knowledge of sealing techniques that he can use against the resurrected shinobi.
    He knows some sealing jutsu, and I wonder if he worked at all on the one Jiraiya gave him to suppress the Kyuubi into a more general seal. Right now I'm more concerned about his chakra since the 7 swordsman showed up adding 6 more shinobi to the fight.

I bet his earth style jutsu could come in handy for "crowd control."

His trump card is his brains, zombies love brains, lol.

@veggetta13 - I don't see either dying.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    He knows some sealing jutsu, and I wonder if he worked at all on the one Jiraiya gave him to suppress the Kyuubi into a more general seal. Right now I'm more concerned about his chakra since the 7 swordsman showed up adding 6 more shinobi to the fight.

I bet his earth style jutsu could come in handy for "crowd control."

His trump card is his brains, zombies love brains, lol.

@veggetta13 - I don't see either dying.
    I agree, I don't see either dying. Besides if/when Might Guy dies it'll be opening the 8th Gate to save someone likely.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

he also has this

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitsugan View Post
    he also has this

Disrespecting the awesome Kakashi...that does look ridiculous like that btw. Your signature is pretty funny too.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

The 4th Hokage could've easily taught Kakashi all the sealing jutsu he knew because of Kakashi's sharingan. So it's not hard to imagine him to have the strongest sealing jutsu in the village.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Yea.. I have to agree... Kakashi hasn't shown enough various Jutsu... I would definitely like to see more... I wish he had more chakra... Kakashi needs his own manga imho (then I have two to read) but he is the one that made me interested in Naruto f-ing with Zabuza's mind with the Sharingan.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

yah he already did the cursed sealing jutsu like 3 years ago so he also has some more as well and remember how shikaku nara had said that kakashi and yamato had used a seal on the nine tails so he probobly is pretty good at sealing and i dont think either he or guy will die

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sara is the best!

gai will die in this war; but not now. he'll open the eighth gate at the opertune moment, pwn everyone in the vaccinity, and then lay down for his eternal rest after protecting someone dear. Lee will die that way too, if he dies at all. but back to kakashi. yeah, his seals are probably going to be very key, even though seals are extremely powerful, stressful on the user (Caution: Some Sealing Ninjutsu May Cause Death. Ask Your Sensei if Sealing Ninjutsu Are Right for You!), and usually take some time to prepare, no matter how fast he can whip through the hand signs. what would be cool is if they could use a special sealing jutsu on a weapon so when it's used, it seals a person soul into the weapon. that would be the ultimate field level-er.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingdork View Post
    gai will die in this war; but not now. he'll open the eighth gate at the opertune moment, pwn everyone in the vaccinity, and then lay down for his eternal rest after protecting someone dear. Lee will die that way too, if he dies at all. but back to kakashi. yeah, his seals are probably going to be very key, even though seals are extremely powerful, stressful on the user (Caution: Some Sealing Ninjutsu May Cause Death. Ask Your Sensei if Sealing Ninjutsu Are Right for You!), and usually take some time to prepare, no matter how fast he can whip through the hand signs. what would be cool is if they could use a special sealing jutsu on a weapon so when it's used, it seals a person soul into the weapon. that would be the ultimate field level-er.
    I must say I say I love the caution. I agree with you that Might Guy will die opening the 8th Gate to protect everyone.

The weapon sealing jutsu would certainly be an unexpected treat for the alliance. Plus it could allow Kakashi to conserve some chakra. Maybe he made a sword that resembles his fathers old sword that works like that...