Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Obito...could it be O_O

Ok well i was reading another typical person saying Madara = Obito which i don't want/chose to believe as in my opinion obito just looks...gay :L hate how he looks xD bit shallow but still xD Anyway back to topic. As i said i read this post saying Obito is madara as madara after fighting the 1st was wounded and needed a new body , and came across Obito years later and thought it would be prefect as a dead/dieing body would be perfect as it wouldn't arouse suspicion. As much as a i don't wan't to think this is true i have one problem in the back of my mind which makes me think that it could be obito.

We have not actually ever seen his body,Grave or any evidence that they recovered his corpes or wounded body. Kakashi has never visited his grave in a filler or in the main storyline but other characters such as asuma visiting the 3rd's grave and shikumaru visiting asuma's and orchimaru visiting his parents and a few others i don't remember off by heart. Which leads me to think why its never been shown if kishi show'ed all those graves above ^ why would he not show obito? especially in that "Kakashi's Chronical's" chapter surley at the end they would have shown his grave or some scene. Also where is rin? How did she die? why has there not been a story about her and her death? Unless shes might be the 6th coffin? This would show why madara was scared (if he is tobi) as its pretty clear that obito had feelings for rin and might not want to fight her. As it never states that the person in the 6th coffin is strong. Just something that frighten madara. Like say a normal house spider and a person. The spider wont do sh*t all but some people still fear it.

As i said i dont want to think this could be a possiblity but im just putting it out their as it kinda make's a good theory.

Lets here what you think ^^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Re: Obito...could it be O_O

When i said " Ever seen his body,grave....." i meant after the boulder accident also when we see madara's two sharingan's when he fight's kohan he was still shaded black which shows kishi is disquising his face in shadow's also madara has a collection of sharingans in his possestion so that could be how he returned his left/right eye.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look they do have a grave for obito with his clothing they showed it in the chronicles of kakashi and they showed kakashi say that he couldn't protect him or rin so he will try to protect konoha by giving up his life in the movie will of fire I think it was called but if not then it is the one where kakashi try to sacrifice him self to save konoha

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

went to his grave in the 3rd movie

the time line does not work unless obito grew 3 feet in a year to fight the 4th when Kakashi looked the same

its the same reason shisui does not work were all going to be wrong about who Madara is in the end so lets let it rest

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get rdy for rape all night
    long

Your text is soo conpressed with questions line them up
    Like this

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its not obito

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Ok well i wasnt defending the fact i was trying to look for excuses for him not to be obito And i didn't watch the movie's :S I just watch main story :s altho i watched a couple of the movies but got bored with a few :S

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Let me do an easy math equation for everyone:

Obito= Dead
    Madara/Tobi=Alive
    Dead does NOT = Alive
    ~ Tobi does NOT = Obito

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

I dislike the obito theorys it's just at the time of that post i thought m... we havnt seen his grave :S But i guess we have my bad ^^ but Rin needs a story because doesnt really explain how she died :/

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Let me do an easy math equation for everyone:

Obito= Dead
    Madara/Tobi=Alive
    Dead does NOT = Alive
    ~ Tobi does NOT = Obito
    Not that i care now if its obito but dude thats a bit of a shallow view considering whats happened in the last say , 20 chapters...... seeing as like half of the naruto universe just got brought back to life.... and pain brought back the dead. Madara apparently died against the 1st and he's alive. So not that im saying its 100% that obito didn't die but im just pointing out that anything is possible

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reeeeeeenji

If only obito didn't die.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi = izuna
    obito = dead
    obito's right eye = crushed by rocks

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    Ok well i was reading another typical person saying Madara = Obito which i don't want/chose to believe as in my opinion obito just looks...gay :L hate how he looks xD bit shallow but still xD Anyway back to topic. As i said i read this post saying Obito is madara as madara after fighting the 1st was wounded and needed a new body , and came across Obito years later and thought it would be prefect as a dead/dieing body would be perfect as it wouldn't arouse suspicion. As much as a i don't wan't to think this is true i have one problem in the back of my mind which makes me think that it could be obito.

We have not actually ever seen his body,Grave or any evidence that they recovered his corpes or wounded body. Kakashi has never visited his grave in a filler or in the main storyline but other characters such as asuma visiting the 3rd's grave and shikumaru visiting asuma's and orchimaru visiting his parents and a few others i don't remember off by heart. Which leads me to think why its never been shown if kishi show'ed all those graves above ^ why would he not show obito? especially in that "Kakashi's Chronical's" chapter surley at the end they would have shown his grave or some scene. Also where is rin? How did she die? why has there not been a story about her and her death? Unless shes might be the 6th coffin? This would show why madara was scared (if he is tobi) as its pretty clear that obito had feelings for rin and might not want to fight her. As it never states that the person in the 6th coffin is strong. Just something that frighten madara. Like say a normal house spider and a person. The spider wont do sh*t all but some people still fear it.

As i said i dont want to think this could be a possiblity but im just putting it out their as it kinda make's a good theory.

I'm only going to reply to the bold part in this fail of a thread.

But You think after Madara was defeated by Hashirama waited 60+ years until Obito died to take his body?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Quote Originally Posted by narutoandpein View Post
    tobi = izuna
    obito = dead
    obito's right eye = crushed by rocks
    Care to back up the fact that Tobi is izuna?

And "madara has like 20 normal sharingans in a jar shown somwhere just after the danzo fight with sasuke

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK, I think Tobi is Shushi the teleporter. Because remember Kabuto never found his body. Tobi wanted Danzo right sharingan because it belongs to Shushi. Shushi's death is mention by Itachi, but we dont know if it is truth.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that it is Shushi the "Teleporter"...

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i doubt seeing shushi would get madaras panties in a bunch

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found. Oh, the coffin that tobi is scare of got to be Marada!

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

I agree i think shinsui is tobi. as alot of facts make sence to support him being it and tbh obito was a runt of the uchiha clan so i doubt he'd amount to one day owning the rinegan but shinsui was one of the best. Yeah Itachi "killed" him but as said above by someone he could have been lieing as they where best friends. Also tobi did want danzo's stolen eye ..... Then who could be in the coffin that would scare madara? (if he is shinsui)

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    become the villian

Btw shusui is body flicker which is not the same as space/time manipulation but i guess it could look the same? have we ever seen body flicker can someone remind me if its been shown xD

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Comeon he didnt get the nickname "Teleporter" for nothing. No, the body flicker technique has never been seen.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found. People what do you guys think?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Care to back up the fact that Tobi is izuna?

And "madara has like 20 normal sharingans in a jar shown somwhere just after the danzo fight with sasuke
    sure go to http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56095

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on one

Shisui was found dead in the nakano river with a forged suicide note, kabuto couldn't find his body because....wait for it. Danzo took his right arm and eye. Madara was a little pissed cause......he stockpiles uchiha eyes. I highly doubt after robbing his body danzo would bury it, if anything he destroyed it. some times the truth is in your face.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»