Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2010
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Re: Obito...could it be O_O

Btw shusui is body flicker which is not the same as space/time manipulation but i guess it could look the same? have we ever seen body flicker can someone remind me if its been shown xD

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Comeon he didnt get the nickname "Teleporter" for nothing. No, the body flicker technique has never been seen.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found. People what do you guys think?

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    Care to back up the fact that Tobi is izuna?

And "madara has like 20 normal sharingans in a jar shown somwhere just after the danzo fight with sasuke
    sure go to http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56095

Status
    Dec 2010
    on one

Shisui was found dead in the nakano river with a forged suicide note, kabuto couldn't find his body because....wait for it. Danzo took his right arm and eye. Madara was a little pissed cause......he stockpiles uchiha eyes. I highly doubt after robbing his body danzo would bury it, if anything he destroyed it. some times the truth is in your face.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboo View Post
    Comeon he didnt get the nickname "Teleporter" for nothing. No, the body flicker technique has never been seen.
    no we have seen in quite a few times

its what Naruto used

here are a few ninja that have used it

Kakashi
    Kabuto
    Naruto
    tons of random jonin

I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found. People what do you guys think?
    can't be shisui
    I think that it got to be Shushi the "Teleporter." It makes sense because Tobi can teleport, and Shushi is a master at the techinque. Tobi wanted Danzo right Sharingan which belongs to Shushi. Kabuto never found Shushi's body which is the biggest hint! I think. Even though Itachi mention Shushi's death, we dont know if it is truth. Remember, Kakashi did not kill his best friend to get his makyo sharingan. Madara did not kill his best friend. Sausuke did not kill his best friend. I am pretty sure that it is Shushi. Look at his reaction when Kubuto told Tobi that Shushi body is no where to be found.
    can't be shisui
    Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    I agree i think shinsui is tobi. as alot of facts make sence to support him being it and tbh obito was a runt of the uchiha clan so i doubt he'd amount to one day owning the rinegan but shinsui was one of the best. Yeah Itachi "killed" him but as said above by someone he could have been lieing as they where best friends. Also tobi did want danzo's stolen eye ..... Then who could be in the coffin that would scare madara? (if he is shinsui)
    can't be shisui

i already said at the start that Madara can't be shisui because Itachi was 5 at the time Madara attacked and Shisui was not that much older then Itachi so unless that was a seven year old fighting Madara it does not work

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

well i want to know where tobi was when he was searching danzos body. in the background there was ALOT of uchiha graves so thats proboblu where he got his stock pile from. makes sense if it was shisui but doesnt at the same time. i think its going to be someone we know but will be someone that isnt very explainable. remember if we find out who tobi is, then we find out whos in the grave cuse we just look at the enemies that tobi had and BAM problem solved. it will be explained in about 5 or 6 chapters because they r ganna focus slightly on the war and the ressurected people and narutos rasengan. they wont go into great depth for a while so KEEP SEARCHING

Page 2 of 2 « First 12