Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Madara's rinegan

Do you think madar's rinegan works like kakashi's sharingan because it is stolen/gained instead of being naturally born with it this should mean that it drain's more of madara's chakara than it would of say pein or So6p? I was just thinking cause kakashi's sharingan tech's cost him alot of chakara in battle so surly while it give's madara a great deal of new tech's it must come at the cost of a serious amount of his chakara thus shortening a fight?

So would madara actually benefit from the rinegan that much? as he won't be able to last that long. I know the rinegan is powerful and probley wouldn't need that long to kill its target but people like jirya and kakshi managed to put up a fight against it for a while and at the end even pein was straining his body.

Let's here what you think

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's rinegan

kakashi just has low chakra
    dont think madara will have any problems

besides he said he gave the rinnegan to pein

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara said the rinnegan was his to begin with so it will not take that much chakra from him and after all madara is the strongest uchiha their is so even if it does take that much chakra it will not effect him that much

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont understand how the rinnegan belongs to madara

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

using logic what your saying is correct...

Rinnegan is not "Madara's" Kekkei Genkai/ Dojutsu so it would take a lot of Chakra to use it...

as for "Madara" he would know his limits every well and wouldn't exceed them... he would need to test drive his new found powers... which is so worth it only once he knows its true limits... what if he can control all of the Six Paths...

or now that he know's Kabuto's "Zombie Jutsu" he could bring back the Uchiha Clan as Zombie's...

I dont think he will be doing much battling soon... "Madara" seems like the type to send in his pawns first... plus I'm sure he has other plans he needs to put into action for him to win this war...

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

What possible gain could madara get from giving nagato his rinnegan the answer is non. Unless he wanted the akatsuki to have more "Eyepower" So the Organisation would have a Ems user and a rinegan user and once pein died he would take them back and mix them in 1 eye. That still doesnt explain why madara has any connection to those eyes. My theory is that he used senju DNA which is known for having the sages physical and life energy and the uchiha DNA and some how inserted it into nagato ( Lmfao i couldn't stop laughing at how much that sounds like rape as i typed that ) and that triggered a awakening in nagato's bloodline and then only had to wait until something tramatic happened

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think madara pretty clearly states that he 'gave' nagato the rinnegan, as in physically had those eyes before and then had them transplanted into nagato's eyes.......where madara originally obtained those eyes is an interesting question. My theory is that he used some sharingan eyes from the uchiha massacre( or elsewhere) to make an izanagi that created the current rinnegan......this explains why kakashi said the rinnegan is only a mutation of the original power possessed by the sage of the 6 paths. Moreover, madara could do this as he did know a lot about izanagi and what he said about this technique would suggest that its possible.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kanesannin View Post
    I think madara pretty clearly states that he 'gave' nagato the rinnegan, as in physically had those eyes before and then had them transplanted into nagato's eyes.......where madara originally obtained those eyes is an interesting question. My theory is that he used some sharingan eyes from the uchiha massacre( or elsewhere) to make an izanagi that created the current rinnegan......this explains why kakashi said the rinnegan is only a mutation of the original power possessed by the sage of the 6 paths. Moreover, madara could do this as he did know a lot about izanagi and what he said about this technique would suggest that its possible.
    That does sound quite logical

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oOMcCauleyOo View Post
    That does sound quite logical
    Thank you and welcome to narutobase!!! enjoy your stay:D

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi's charka drains faster becasue like itachi states hes body is not an uchiha body where the eye works best. thats why kakashi runs out of charka because he doesnt have an uchiha body and isnt a uchiha to being with. about madara and the rinnegan who knows they still havent explained it so we'll just have to wait and see.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@ Allan Hoshigaki you are correct about that kakashi isn't a Uchiha so his body can't take the sharingan but he doesn't have low chakra actually he has pretty moderate chakra.

Tobi wouldn't have problems with the rinnegan because he has senju cells along with his Uchiha blood. That's why the rinnegan is on the black eye.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been wanting to see 1 person's body able to use all 6 techniques provided by the Rinnegan.. I really hope he has a chance to show them off.. I don't want to see any holding back..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I have been wanting to see 1 person's body able to use all 6 techniques provided by the Rinnegan.. I really hope he has a chance to show them off.. I don't want to see any holding back..
    i cant wait to see that to and also a nice little story to answer all the questions and tie up all the loose ends but that wont happen atleast til the end of the arc.... makes me a sad panda